• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

TheBLACKHannahMontana pics going viral for looking like a " doll

77 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

im east african(somali) too and she doesnt look somali at all

trust me i know a somali when i see one

it could be the makeup but im not sure

Edited by RainbowCrystal110
I was young and an idiot i will probably come back again and fix this once im fully sane

Posted

Her face shoop reminds me of Lolita Richi

Anyways, it looks like she's trying to copy Khoudia Diop- darkest model in the world. Khoudia has naturally almost black skin and she has gotten super popular recently.

khoudia diop.PNG

Posted

Her face shoop reminds me of Lolita Richi

Anyways, it looks like she's trying to copy Khoudia Diop- darkest model in the world. Khoudia has naturally almost black skin and she has gotten super popular recently.

khoudia diop.PNG

wow, she is beautiful! No wonder people start to imitate her...

Posted

(sorry i don't really know how to  reply is this right??) Oh I do. It took a while, not gonna lie. but I'm not insecure about my skin or anything I was born with and cannot control. Didn't mean to come off that way. I'm not trying to start a pity party for me just releasing some frustration.:$

But yea, back on topic, her nose definitely looks weird. The bottom part looks like someone is pushing down on it and something just puts me off about her nostrils..... But I've never really seen a nose like that. I'm used to nostrils that are large and oval like or slanted this way //, but her's are slanted this way \\\...idk maybe I just need to get out more but it looks like she has flared nostrils edited smaller. And the nose in her avatar pick is NOT consistent with the ones in her regular posts

Posted (edited)

Her editing skills are not good...her face and jaw shoop makes her look like a cartoon character. You can tell she shops her nose, it doesn't match the rest of her face at all. Otherwise, I find her very beautiful.

And I agree with what was said before. It's great to see more dark skinned girls become more popular on social media, but it's pretty much the same thing as it is for all the other girls: they all have to fit into that one specific beauty standard, which is: light colored blue or green eyes, small & narrow upturned nose, big lips, long straight hair and an hourglass shaped body.  a lot of these features are an unrealistic standard. The more 'exotic' you look, the better.

I'm pretty confident Khoudia Diop's features are natural. I wish those girls would do it like her and embrace their natural features, instead of catering to the ig community.

Edited by winesparkle

Posted

I cant really see how being hour glass shaped, having big lips, long hair and small nose equals white. 

It is actually very ignorant as the black race has the most diversity compared to the other races. There are dark skinned people with very small noses in africa such as the mentioned somalis. ( No to the user who is claiming that somalis are "reddish" when the vast majority of somalis have dark to medium skin tone)

One thing is to criticize her because  of photoshopping and lying  ( and I totally support that kind of criticism).

But basing the criticism on arguments such as "she is trying to make herself white" or "she has "european feautures"" is very ignorant.

Posted

UGH! Can I say (as a black girl) it is so hard to find popular just everyday black girls on ig or just on the internet in general. Like, I know it's dumb to base your self-esteem by what you see on social media but, we never got a lot of representation before now(and even then we have fight tooth and nail to be seen) and its great just to see someone who's popular who looks like you on social media cause it gives you confidence. It's a little disheartening to go on ig or tumblr and see only rich, white, exotic looking girls with huge followings and great selfies and expensive items. And when you see that all the time you subconsciously internalize it to "this is only for white girls" or "black girls don't belong here(especially darker skinned black girls)" and you get so used to being ignored in favor to someone who is lighter that it can't help but lower your self esteem. And i know its dumb but it's true.

BUT THEN WHEN WE FINALLY DO GET ONE PERSON!!!! She has mainly European features or honestly just looks like a white girl with darkened skin or it's PHOTOSHOPPED! I cannot even being to tell you guys how mad that makes me. Like I honestly got so worked up I had to make this my first post. 

*deep breath* ok rant over. proceed.

she doesnt have "white features" wtf

Posted

she doesnt have "white features" wtf

Hmm..that's not exactly what I was trying to say. I was referencing more than her when I said that. When I said "looks like a white girl with darkened skin" I was more referencing this girl named melvinn_ or something. But c'mon, we have to admit that the more popular black girls are the ones who fit in better with the European standard of beauty with smaller noses and light eyes. And if this thread is to be believed, her nose seems photo shopped to be smaller which is why I put it in bold cause that's when I was directly referring to her

Posted

It is actually very ignorant as the black race has the most diversity compared to the other races. There are dark skinned people with very small noses in africa such as the mentioned somalis. ( No to the user who is claiming that somalis are "reddish" when the vast majority of somalis have dark to medium skin tone)

i meant the undertone or maybe thats only me but yeah most somalis have milk chocolate skin some have lighter or darker but most have that skin color

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Halal Infidel

Posted

Lol how can she appropriating her own culture, if she's Somalian she was probably raised Muslim. The print of the scarf is similar to the ones you would see around that East Africa (at least from my experience).

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Halal Infidel

Posted (edited)

im part east african(somali) too and she doesnt look somali at all

trust me i know a somali when i see one

it could be the makeup but im not sure

somalis have a reddish hue in their skin and she doesnt

also her lips and nose dont match i've never seen a somali with big lips and small nose like her

uasally somalis have thinner lips but if you have big lips you have a big nose too (among somalis)

Actually in some photos (and one in OPs post) if you look at her chest area you can clearly see red undertone she has in her skin. Im sure she is who she says she is. Just a lot of obvious facial photoshop. Also, her username looool why. 

Edited by Offline

Posted (edited)

Screen_Shot_2016-10-26_at_20.52.00.thumb

She's wearing a Hijab? She seem's to have deleted the comments calling her out because I've looked through them all and can't find the original comment people are replying to  (the comments weren't loading but i'm looking on my phone now and can see them). She should clarify if she's Muslim or not, or if theres another reason for wearing it.

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.2c428cbac8a35dd

There was a comment saying she's from Northern Africa where wearing scarfs in the style is normal so I google it and it seem's to be true? But some sources say it's mostly Muslim women who wear it so idk :alpacaconfused:

Screen_Shot_2016-10-26_at_21.07.11.thumb

(I'm not Muslim/African and really have no knowledge about this stuff so maybe someone who actually knows can share their thoughts?)

North African women- Egyptian and Somalian etc women do wear them because they are Muslim countries. I have seen much Somali refugees and women dress like that. However, she does not look Somali at all in comparison to the migrants I have seen.

Edited by xxvvw