• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

TheBLACKHannahMontana pics going viral for looking like a " doll

77 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have been seeing this girl's pics floating around on IG and Facebook. Hardly anyone in the comments stating how photoshopped all her pics are. The only thing they focus is on her dark skin and photoshopped " doll " features. Her whole face is shopped. Her face changes shape in almost everyone of her pics

The eyes look super edited. The only thing I can believe is her lip size. I also read on another another site from someone who personally knows her saying she shops her skin a lot darker. She never posts herself on video. I have her on snap and she is always posting other things. 

Her ig is theblackhannahmontana

14561853_154642018327581_778818692652728

14723675_576734719194998_421475907380497

14676734_1792112671068969_19696485213593

14714474_214453715634177_833853392548370

14717496_177108352745012_841012100155939

14449372_1772162539733013_46703857273038

^^This is her first pic on Ig and I think this is probably close to what she really looks like. 

14730680_652429171548988_9018785044986068992_n.jpg

Edited by Sincerelykesh

Posted (edited)

If you are lazy like me to type it lols here is the Link to her insta

1. Seems like that for a person with 31 posts has tons of followers (the effort)

2. Using her race as a way to bait people into following her (so far from what i see)

3. I believe that she does photoshop her face but her real skin color is just being dragged down with low levels of brightness i think.

chrome_2016-10-26_20-08-05.thumb.png.b9fchrome_2016-10-26_20-09-02.thumb.png.0d6chrome_2016-10-26_20-09-25.thumb.png.cc3

4.  ^ Well maybe you got yourself a new avatar image. 

5. I think this could be around her real skin color (i think) >_> don't bs me with that maybe she's actually that dark and i am just wondering how she can look so dark in a white bright room. (sorry for the cursor lols)

chrome_2016-10-26_20-27-38.thumb.png.465

6. i think she did edit this image compared to how her chin looks in the previous pictures 

chrome_2016-10-26_20-29-22.thumb.png.373chrome_2016-10-26_20-29-22.thumb.png.dfe

Edited by Miyu
Adding a few things

Posted

Hey! can you post her social networks i am quite interested to look 

IG: instagram

Theblackhannahmontana is her instagram. 

Posted (edited)

Oh God.  Another one. I just recently started following her. I didn't scroll down enough to notice the differences. I'm also crap at spotting a shoop. Her real face (the second to last one) is actually prettier than the other ones. I don't know why she would feel the need to shoop an already pretty face. Anyway. Thanks for pointing that out. Now I know to unfollow. 

Edited by Whythough
Correction made.

Posted

There we go lol 

Posted

If you are lazy like me to type it lols here is the Link to her insta

1. Seems like that for a person with 31 posts has tons of followers (the effort)

2. Using her race as a way to bait people into following her (so far from what i see)

3. I believe that she does photoshop her face but her real skin color is just being dragged down with low levels of brightness i think.

chrome_2016-10-26_20-08-05.thumb.png.b9fchrome_2016-10-26_20-09-02.thumb.png.0d6chrome_2016-10-26_20-09-25.thumb.png.cc3

4.  ^ Well maybe you got yourself a new avatar image. 

5. I think this could be around her real skin color (i think) >_> don't bs me with that maybe she's actually that dark and i am just wondering how she can look so dark in a white bright room.

14723675_576734719194998_421475907380497

Thanks for the break down. We can all I agree she is not real. 

Thanks for the break down. We can all I agree she is not real. 

Posted

Tbh i think she looks pretty i seen one of her pics on facebook thanks to Afropunk the one where she is wearing the burlington hounds sweatshirt

Idk but that name "Theblackhannamontana" ?? like you couldn't pick a better name

Posted

I was just about to make a thread about this girl !! In some of her pictures her shoop reminds me of Sasha/Jens in the way that she has a stark strong jawline, massive lips and a button nose.

But something about her is so off, her pics look so unreal to me to the point where she looks like an IMVU avatar?

And also another thing with these girls i dont get it if they truly look like that, they would have been scouted or offered a contract IN AN INSTANT

She has a face that could rival Naomi Campbell and Tyra Banks, so why isn't she plastered over all the magazines already UNLESS she's hididng something, which is most likely photoshop....

Posted (edited)

Screen_Shot_2016-10-26_at_20.52.00.thumb

She's wearing a Hijab? She seem's to have deleted the comments calling her out because I've looked through them all and can't find the original comment people are replying to  (the comments weren't loading but i'm looking on my phone now and can see them). She should clarify if she's Muslim or not, or if theres another reason for wearing it.

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.2c428cbac8a35dd

There was a comment saying she's from Northern Africa where wearing scarfs in the style is normal so I google it and it seem's to be true? But some sources say it's mostly Muslim women who wear it so idk :alpacaconfused:

Screen_Shot_2016-10-26_at_21.07.11.thumb

(I'm not Muslim/African and really have no knowledge about this stuff so maybe someone who actually knows can share their thoughts?)

Edited by flower

Posted

I don't think she is muslim. Just as much as I don't think she is " east african " as she claims. She told people in the coments that she was Somalian and Ethiopian. 

Posted

This girl came up in my recommended photo search thing on IG (I have no idea what to call that). I was struck by how gorgeous her skin tone was, but then I was bored when I went through the other photos and saw how much shooping was there. Sad, really. I think she is truly gorgeous without it.

Posted (edited)

UGH! Can I say (as a black girl) it is so hard to find popular just everyday black girls on ig or just on the internet in general. Like, I know it's dumb to base your self-esteem by what you see on social media but, we never got a lot of representation before now(and even then we have fight tooth and nail to be seen) and its great just to see someone who's popular who looks like you on social media cause it gives you confidence. It's a little disheartening to go on ig or tumblr and see only rich, white, exotic looking girls with huge followings and great selfies and expensive items. And when you see that all the time you subconsciously internalize it to "this is only for white girls" or "black girls don't belong here(especially darker skinned black girls)" and you get so used to being ignored in favor to someone who is lighter that it can't help but lower your self esteem. And i know its dumb but it's true.

BUT THEN WHEN WE FINALLY DO GET ONE PERSON!!!! She has mainly European features or honestly just looks like a white girl with darkened skin or it's PHOTOSHOPPED! I cannot even being to tell you guys how mad that makes me. Like I honestly got so worked up I had to make this my first post. 

*deep breath* ok rant over. proceed.

i totally agree with you 

7. Also for someone who is so confident? it appears that she reposted this tweet but yet she is not that confident to darken her skin color just to appear to be one in a million.. as if people have to accept her?probably the new trend chrome_2016-10-27_00-35-07.thumb.png.e38

8. I just think besides her eyes looking weirdly edited (in my view) plus eyelashes her eyebrows are just sleek as f...seems like she made them even darker 

Photoshop_2016-10-27_00-39-07.thumb.png.

9. Just experimenting..i think that maybe by the fact you make yourself look darker it is more appealing to the eye

chrome_2016-10-27_00-36-44.thumb.gif.7d4

Edited by Miyu

Posted

UGH! Can I say (as a black girl) it is so hard to find popular just everyday black girls on ig or just on the internet in general. Like, I know it's dumb to base your self-esteem by what you see on social media but, we never got a lot of representation before now(and even then we have fight tooth and nail to be seen) and its great just to see someone who's popular who looks like you on social media cause it gives you confidence. It's a little disheartening to go on ig or tumblr and see only rich, white, exotic looking girls with huge followings and great selfies and expensive items. And when you see that all the time you subconsciously internalize it to "this is only for white girls" or "black girls don't belong here(especially darker skinned black girls)" and you get so used to being ignored in favor to someone who is lighter that it can't help but lower your self esteem. And i know its dumb but it's true.

BUT THEN WHEN WE FINALLY DO GET ONE PERSON!!!! She has mainly European features or honestly just looks like a white girl with darkened skin or it's PHOTOSHOPPED! I cannot even being to tell you guys how mad that makes me. Like I honestly got so worked up I had to make this my first post. 

*deep breath* ok rant over. proceed.

Maybe you should just accept yoursel I tjink that's the problem here.