• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Switching Kiki with Taylor R

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi.

I am wondering why not to make Taylor's forum as a main forum since it has over 10x more posts than Kiki and is pretty active while Kiki does nothing and nobody cares any longer. 

I understand situation when Wylo has slightly bigger forum than Dakota but Dakota still is a symbol of snowflakery. But Kiki? 

There are threads bigger and with better content (Sasha, DC) than her whole forum...

Posted

You bring up a valid point :). There's a lot going on right now behind the scenes but we do intend to reevaluate the snowflakes and potentially restructure eventually. It's a slow process but no worries! We do our best :).

Posted

You bring up a valid point :). There's a lot going on right now behind the scenes but we do intend to reevaluate the snowflakes and potentially restructure eventually. It's a slow process but no worries! We do our best :).

Are the Mods going to decide on their own or are they going to do a Poll and see what all the members think ? 

:meowplz:

Posted

It would be kind of poetic to switch Kiki to Taylor considering everything that is happening right now behind the scenes... :doge:

Posted

I feel like Taylor hasn't been snowflakey enough, if it was being changed it would be better to go with people who have had bigger and/or consistent drama (people like BonBon come to mind), all Taylor does is PS, occasionally lie, and show off her wealth(and has supposedly had plastic surgery).

Posted (edited)

I feel like Taylor hasn't been snowflakey enough, if it was being changed it would be better to go with people who have had bigger and/or consistent drama (people like BonBon come to mind), all Taylor does is PS, occasionally lie, and show off her wealth(and has supposedly had plastic surgery).

I'd definitely agree with Bonbon, both a snowflake and a terrible person in one, her (bad) legacy has definitely made a permanent mark on some people and her drama is enormous. Or even Margoat :harharplz:

But it'd also be pretty cool if by some chance there happened to be a pool, like AppleCrumble mentioned, like what people collectively think is more snowflakey or "ugly liar" worth C:

Edited by LockTarget