• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Any opinions on Speckledgal?

57 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think in order to mantain a waist formed by a trainer you have to keep using it, if I'm not wrong.

That’s what I’ve always been told. I don’t think Peyton did it long enough to permanently change her body (which is probably a good thing since waist training isn’t particularly healthy for you).

Edited by SadBlythe

Posted

That’s what I’ve always been told. I don’t think Peyton did it long enough to permanently change her body (which is probably a good thing since waist training isn’t particularly healthy for you).

Maybe she is doing some special workout to keep it but if she isnt using the trainer anymore then it should be gone. 

Maybe she is doing some special workout to keep it but if she isnt using the trainer anymore then it should be gone. 

Posted

C0D83ABC-3288-4078-9530-A8333012E5FB.thu

It sounds like something is seriously wrong with Peyton’s health.

Posted

C0D83ABC-3288-4078-9530-A8333012E5FB.thu

It sounds like something is seriously wrong with Peyton’s health.

Well so far she has endometriosis, depression, and a broken sternum from two car accidents, I wonder what else is going on. I feel really sorry for her, she has the worst luck.

Posted

Well so far she has endometriosis, depression, and a broken sternum from two car accidents, I wonder what else is going on. I feel really sorry for her, she has the worst luck.

it's not bad luck to crash your car because you are irresponsible. I don't know if she said she crashed it herself but consider the likelihood given that on the one instastory i watched of hers, she had ran her car out of gas in the middle of the road and said "this is the third time i've done this".  and "fuck it whatever". Btw she sold nudes before the crashes 

Posted

What

14B72CDD-E3EE-457D-9610-29867041A58E.jpeg

4500896B-CE32-4D2A-B33F-99059C001D39.jpeg

Posted

I forgot she exsisted because she blocked me when I called her out on her being racist as fuck on twitter and saying the n word haha

Posted

From what I’ve seen about her she is extremely rude,  and is definitely self obsessed. Her Twitter (pixelcat) is just pretty much a self promoting nude gallery for cash. Whenever anyone even slightly chimes in about how she used to just take cute pics and now she’s in for the $$ with nudes she takes a real ugly turn and barks back that she’s all about the whole deal that women and can do whatever with their body and that it’s empowering or whatnot. I just feel like it’s a little much. I just notice her tone with addressing people that barely have anything mean to say - like they just state facts they have noticed or changes with her recent behavior that anyone would see - she flips and just gets on their case about the fact she can do whatever she wants it’s her body etc. which to some extent I get, but some people are just curious cuz ya are putting a lot of your life out there some of her followers generally are actually worried about her - def not all of them but you get it. I just have never been a fan of hers, she’s not really that nice and under that charm or whatever of hers ... it’s not as pretty as her outside

Posted (edited)

From what I’ve seen about her she is extremely rude,  and is definitely self obsessed. Her Twitter (pixelcat) is just pretty much a self promoting nude gallery for cash. Whenever anyone even slightly chimes in about how she used to just take cute pics and now she’s in for the $$ with nudes she takes a real ugly turn and barks back that she’s all about the whole deal that women and can do whatever with their body and that it’s empowering or whatnot. I just feel like it’s a little much. I just notice her tone with addressing people that barely have anything mean to say - like they just state facts they have noticed or changes with her recent behavior that anyone would see - she flips and just gets on their case about the fact she can do whatever she wants it’s her body etc. which to some extent I get, but some people are just curious cuz ya are putting a lot of your life out there some of her followers generally are actually worried about her - def not all of them but you get it. I just have never been a fan of hers, she’s not really that nice and under that charm or whatever of hers ... it’s not as pretty as her outside

I’ve been following her for a while and lately she’s basically been doing the same thing in her instastories. Whenever she’s talking about something that happened to her she then posts screenshots of people commenting on it, and replies with something rude and acts all offended, and I swear most of the time those people are not even insulting or criticising her.

Edited by Ktovna

Posted

So Peyton got braces, and part of me thinks she’s trying to cash in on the Bell Delphine craze. 

Also, Peyton had a seizure on March 1st. She seems to have a developed a ton of health problems recently?? 

Posted

B7416EBB-4E23-4942-8120-0B08BF84E318.thu1B3C697B-EDA8-4E6D-9CAE-49D8DB68434F.thuF19A7139-6E46-49DA-8873-8AD3978195F0.thu36A356B7-A127-43F4-96D1-0858D1657F74.thuThis was such a gross overreaction from Peyton. Even though she tagged the brand, it was no obviously clear that she was trying to promote this brand in any way. Why wouldn’t Peyton mention in the caption that this was custom made for her? 

Posted

This was such a gross overreaction from Peyton. Even though she tagged the brand, it was no obviously clear that she was trying to promote this brand in any way. Why wouldn’t Peyton mention in the caption that this was custom made for her? 

I actually highly disagree. I think her reaction was very chill tbh and I don't see why people were talking like she went for the commenter's throat when all she did was ask for them not to promote another brand on her posts. the meanest thing she said there was literally "not cool :/".

plus I understand what she may have thought; while now that I reread the original comment  couple of times I understand OP was just suggesting places for her, when I first read it I sort of saw it as someone promoting another brand (for her followers more than her) on someone else's post. I think she sort of may have seen it in that light. 

either way, I think her response was really chill, whether or not we agree with her opinion.