• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

580 posts in this topic

Posted

She’s always complains in the videos “Oh this is too expensive”, “ I shouldn’t get it cuz is “expensive”, “I got this cuz it was cheap”, “I need to go get this cuz it’s cheap”, I got this in Yesstyle cuz it was cheap” Not to mention she likes to go to all these events to get stuff for Free. How is she supposed to pay someone decent enough to be her assistant. Again she doesn’t even need one to begin with this is like Taylor but the difference is that Tay haves the $$$.

Then again you see Kim getting things that aren’t cheap. Is she saying that to be relatable or she’s saying that to get money on patreon or she really doesn’t know how to handle her money. The girl is all over the place. 

would rather buy good quality over crap junk 

Posted

I think kim is so boring now... she always posts videos from weeks ago and a compilation of lots of events she attends. never properly explains what the event is about, never review the products these brands give her for free. her content is very weak overall, but has the potential to be so much interesting! i really hope if she gets an assitant, her channel become relevant again. also, the assistant will be lucky, cause she will get lots of goodies for free from kim lol

Posted

she's gotten so lazy with her editing lately. in her newest video where she packs and goes to Japan, around the 5:53 mark she shows her suitcase all packed and you can briefly see her address tag which shows I believe her address in Perth. you'd think someone like her who has a lot of followers on youtube, instagram, etc. (hence the title INFLUENCER) wouldn't be naive enough to think people wouldn't use that to their advantage. she could just easily blur the tag or cut that part out but she leaves it in. ¬¬

Posted

Peach milky posted an ig story with kim and kim is tip toeing when shes already wearing high heeled boots... 

Posted

I want to get back into her videos because I used to genuinely be a huge fan and loved her content..

Now, it seems like she's always rushing out and about, and the flying back and forth to Japan every two weeks has me so disoriented? Like she'll upload a Japan vlog say from a month ago and then have an announcement video saying she's going back like..

In one of her newer vlogs she sounded self-conscious about potentially having an Australian centric vlogmas but then she got the email saying the 'client' wants her in Japan so she'll be going.. Like she doesn't have the wedding stuff to figure out? Cause it's in January?

It's obvious she's trying to be Japan centric without living there, but honestly I don't think the flights, what feels like every 5 minutes, is worth it. The interest in her content is dependent on Japan and Japanese (or Korean) themes, therefore I personally don't think it's a smart business move to be going back and forth to a country so far away? I get she wants to have a place to settle permanently in a country she calls home but it's just so. Almost stressful to watch and it gets old really fast. I feel like there's nothing new left for her in Japan, she does the same old same old Pokemon center, Harajuku, Shibuya, Street food, etc. 

Posted (edited)

Kim’s 2019 Vlogmas = Rantmas :beardo:

Edited by saltywitch
Typo

Posted

I want to get back into her videos because I used to genuinely be a huge fan and loved her content..

Now, it seems like she's always rushing out and about, and the flying back and forth to Japan every two weeks has me so disoriented? Like she'll upload a Japan vlog say from a month ago and then have an announcement video saying she's going back like..

In one of her newer vlogs she sounded self-conscious about potentially having an Australian centric vlogmas but then she got the email saying the 'client' wants her in Japan so she'll be going.. Like she doesn't have the wedding stuff to figure out? Cause it's in January?

It's obvious she's trying to be Japan centric without living there, but honestly I don't think the flights, what feels like every 5 minutes, is worth it. The interest in her content is dependent on Japan and Japanese (or Korean) themes, therefore I personally don't think it's a smart business move to be going back and forth to a country so far away? I get she wants to have a place to settle permanently in a country she calls home but it's just so. Almost stressful to watch and it gets old really fast. I feel like there's nothing new left for her in Japan, she does the same old same old Pokemon center, Harajuku, Shibuya, Street food, etc. 

exctly!! i feel the same way, disoriented. Whatever she posts now is just so messy it is not worth posting tbh. If she really cared about her channel, she would have done something about it. It almost feels like she doesnt care and post them to make money out of it just because. It is not content anymore, is about posting whatever to get something (money, sponsorship) out of it.

in her latest video she mentions about how when she goes to events she sees people super dressed up and put together and she feels left out. Well girl.... you dont really put effort in your outfits. it is so tacky and randomly coordinated. you can dress to impress too. it doesnt have to be expensive items to dress well. if you care enough and match it well to the event then great. all the clothes she gets is from the cheap websites but the way she dresses them make them look even more cheap.... :S

Posted

I grew up bored of her attitude and the clickbait-y titles of her videos;

"HUGE Daiso Haul" but she only shows three items she got in the 7:00min of a 11:00 minute video, the rest its irrelevant to daiso but the title barely mentions nothing more 

I stopped watching her videos because of the clickbait and that they're soo bored i cant stand them anymore

Posted

I grew up bored of her attitude and the clickbait-y titles of her videos;

"HUGE Daiso Haul" but she only shows three items she got in the 7:00min of a 11:00 minute video, the rest its irrelevant to daiso but the title barely mentions nothing more 

I stopped watching her videos because of the clickbait and that they're soo bored i cant stand them anymore

Yea, especially bc all she ever does these days is talk to the camera for the whole vid.....:alpacafedup:

Posted (edited)

Are Kim and Sunny no longer friends?

Kim's wedding is next month and ever since Kim said Sunny isn't going to be a bridesmaid I feel like I never heard either of them talk about each other again.

Kim hasn't made any trips to Korea ever again this year or mentioned Sunny in her vlogs. I don't follow Sunny anymore but she seems too focused on Indonesia and her new "BF" to care about Kim or going to her wedding. (The reason why Sunny isn't a bridesmaid is also because despite the fact that Kim made multiple trips to Korea to see Sunny, she can't be bothered to make a trip to Australia to see Kim.)

Unless Sunny magically shows up at Kim's wedding I'm assuming they had a falling out? I think it's just too weird that for the past few months Kim hasn't even mentioned Sunny's existence.

*edit*

In Kim's newest Q&A there was one question asking "who are your best friends" and she said they are her Australia friends that she knew from highschool that she doesn't really show on YT and didn't even mention Sunny.

There was also another question where Kim was talking about relationships and she was saying she doesn't show her Fiance on Camera because a relationship is between two people and shouldn't need to be Floated(?!) For social media which I think was kind of directed at Sunny?

Edited by Serenity

Posted

@Serenity When Kim said she doesn't want to flaunt her relationship, it was directed at Sunny. I don't think it was appropriate of her to say that, both Sunny and Chris are on YouTube so it makes sense for them to film together. And they don't have any reason to hide their new relationship (unlike Kim and Eric at the beginning) ... Just saying. By saying those things Kim come across as sour.

Posted

I have thought Kim and Okano looked very flirty together for a time. There was the time he was going to fly her to Japan for her birthday, the karaoke video and just very flirty back when he was still doing TC. Maybe they aren’t friends anymore over Okano.

Posted

@Fuchsia that makes sense. But Okano has bought Sunny an expensive gift before they were together and in one of their videos they said that they had a date like two years ago already. 

Posted (edited)

Her new video, at 6:40, finally mentions what her occupation is (working for an influencer agency) and why she spends so much time making repetitive trips back and forth.

24DEFBEC-AD11-49DF-B416-042B9A54EC48.png

F9AF5520-7274-47D9-B2F2-BD5BB294E85B.jpeg

Edited by Hek

Posted

She constantly flies to Japan for work and apparently her clients pay for her flight tickets and accommodation. I’m just genuinely confused on what does she do for them? It’s not like she has a big following with impressive interaction rate that it would attract companies? Or am I underestimating numbers?

I actually like her vlogs as a background cause they’re chill but she should definitely put dates in her videos. Like how can somebody be so behind with the footages? And also I don’t think that her currents vlogmas is actually December footage?