• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

543 posts in this topic

Posted

ooook... First off.. Kobe beef is not street food. 2nd of all.. She thinks kobe beef is fattier and more oily than what she expected. Well shit.. It's Japanese beef, it's fatty. That's how it's supposed to be. And you ate it at from a street vendor... What do you expect... "it's delicious"... clearly not as delicious as the $2 pineapple you also got on the plate. 

I wish she would just stay in Australia and stop milking her Japan travels.. If you're a decent creator you could easily make Sydney work for your channel.

6B051E14-0C72-483A-9462-E9272BC94DF0.gif

Posted

Kim has been doing her eyebrows lately like white people trying to look Asian......

7E560772-5B67-457B-9710-46932919AC25.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I think her eyebrows have gotten better over the years, but still was there ever a point in time when she actually had good eyebrows?

Edited by oneminusone
typo

Posted

ooook... First off.. Kobe beef is not street food. 2nd of all.. She thinks kobe beef is fattier and more oily than what she expected. Well shit.. It's Japanese beef, it's fatty. That's how it's supposed to be. And you ate it at from a street vendor... What do you expect... "it's delicious"... clearly not as delicious as the $2 pineapple you also got on the plate. 

I wish she would just stay in Australia and stop milking her Japan travels.. If you're a decent creator you could easily make Sydney work for your channel.

when Kim used to be living in Japan she used to tell viewers she's done it all to justify why she wasn't going out.

Posted

In her flying back to sydney vlog when she was at a fair with a bunch  of booths she met a subscriber with a booth selling pokemon stuff. The subscriber ended up giving her a pokeball popsocket. I think she really should have bought something from them. I mean, im not one of those people who think, "subscribers and viewers are the ones who are giving you money by viewing!!!" But in a sense its true and they support her in a way that she makes money from. So why not spend a few dollars and buy the popsocket yourself, Kim?!?!? You can throw a grand on a designer bag, why not 5 bucks or whatever on a popsocket for a subscriber? I mean she could buy nothing too, but if the fan gave her the popsocket she should have offered to just buy it. 

Posted

Did she really change her hair this time? 

Or is this another clickbait in her new video.

Posted

Did she really change her hair this time? 

Or is this another clickbait in her new video.

She did. Kind of reminds me of what she used to have in the past. I quite like it, but I think there is too much dark roots, so she'll probably have to get a retouch quite soon. But rather than colour I think would love to see her in a different hairstyle. It feels like she had the same kind of hairstyle with the same kind of loose curls for ages now.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-02 um 16.49.19.png

Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-02 um 16.53.00.png

Posted

How uninterested is she about her own wedding? 6 months until the wedding and no wedding dress?! Her mom has to fly over and drag her wedding shopping! Maybe deep down she knows Eric is not a good match for her and hopefully she will pull out before the wedding. Remember, she cheated on her boyfriend with Eric and ended up with Eric... maybe because of that she needs to justify it by going the whole mile with him.

Posted

I said it before...her bf is the most boring person I have ever witnessed! I have yet to figure out why Kim is with his ass.

That doesn’t mean he deserves to be cheated on.

Posted

Man, she must sit on so much footage because her videos are always so OLD. She's there talking about booking flights that aren't available until after September 1st and I'm here checking the date 9_9

Posted

Her style is so tackyyyy am i the only one who thinks that? anything she wears does not make sense. color coordination is not there and it looks like she is adding her "best pieces" all on top of each other.... she repeats her words over and over again. doenst she realize that when she is editing? and why USJ every single 2 videos she posts it? ITS SO BORING.... how many harry potter pictures do you need? she is the one youtuber that i really liked and now im so bored and confused with her content. geez....

Posted (edited)

She’ll have to rely on old footage without Chris Okano at Tokyo Creative paying for the constant Japan trips.

Edited by Fuchsia
Spelling

Posted

At 10:50 she says she's possibly looking at hiring an editor in Sydney for 2-3 days a week. It will be paid.

She says that her schedule is so full and she needs someone to edit videos and help with editing and taking photo shoots for Instagram. If you don't necessarily have those skills she is willing to teach them.

She went to Japan last week for a client, and is going again next week for a client. This is the reason she also hasn't been uploading to her main channel.

Posted

At 10:50 she says she's possibly looking at hiring an editor in Sydney for 2-3 days a week. It will be paid.

She says that her schedule is so full and she needs someone to edit videos and help with editing and taking photo shoots for Instagram. If you don't necessarily have those skills she is willing to teach them.

She went to Japan last week for a client, and is going again next week for a client. This is the reason she also hasn't been uploading to her main channel.

You think it would be just easier for her to move to Japan as she goes there so often.

Posted

She’s always complains in the videos “Oh this is too expensive”, “ I shouldn’t get it cuz is “expensive”, “I got this cuz it was cheap”, “I need to go get this cuz it’s cheap”, I got this in Yesstyle cuz it was cheap” Not to mention she likes to go to all these events to get stuff for Free. How is she supposed to pay someone decent enough to be her assistant. Again she doesn’t even need one to begin with this is like Taylor but the difference is that Tay haves the $$$.

Then again you see Kim getting things that aren’t cheap. Is she saying that to be relatable or she’s saying that to get money on patreon or she really doesn’t know how to handle her money. The girl is all over the place.