• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

533 posts in this topic

Posted

I know she has a complex about her height but all her pictures of her tiptoeing and leaning back while kicking her legs forward to seem taller/seem like her legs are longer just look ridiculous. A lot of the ones where the tiptoeing is super obvious is cringey and unnatural

Posted

I don't know what to think about she saying "got the news that I would move". It sounds that she herself is not making the decision at all.

Anyway I think Kim is just a very messy / unorganised person (for her own life) yet she has something to say to justify whatever she does (buys).

Posted

I know she has a complex about her height but all her pictures of her tiptoeing and leaning back while kicking her legs forward to seem taller/seem like her legs are longer just look ridiculous. A lot of the ones where the tiptoeing is super obvious is cringey and unnatural

I TOTALLY agree with you!

To me, this was the weirdest pose:

Capturar.JPG

Posted

I always find Kim Dao videos out of place. I remember when she got engaged and posted the video of the engagement and then she started posting videos about her before engagement vlogs. Everyone was so confused. 

Posted

I TOTALLY agree with you!

To me, this was the weirdest pose:

Capturar.JPG

what is this sorcery? She is short irl, how tf does she make her legs look that long? Lol 

Posted (edited)

I think she has long legs for her body. So when shes not standing with other people she looks tall. Shes short overall but not short legged

Her pics with her boyfriend are the worst. She always pushes herself up using his shoulders and sticks her chin up. 

Her fiance isnt even much taller than her tho

She even tip toes in wedges, come on

For the "got the news" thing i think it means her fiance got a job in Sydney so that was their deciding factor for their move.

Edited by autumnleaves
Added pics

Posted

I think she has long legs for her body. So when shes not standing with other people she looks tall. Shes short overall but not short legged

Her pics with her boyfriend are the worst. She always pushes herself up using his shoulders and sticks her chin up. 

Her fiance isnt even much taller than her tho

She even tip toes in wedges, come on

For the "got the news" thing i think it means her fiance got a job in Sydney so that was their deciding factor for their move.

I believe that's what happened. Even so normal people would have expressed it as "He/We decided to take the job and we will be moving" something like like. 

Posted

I find her content so boring now. 

Posted

I am pretty sure she wanted to move and was just waiting for her fiance to agree and find a job. I think its incredibly stupid to move when their wedding is in Perth and theyre keeping their Perth apartment empty until after their wedding. I think her fiance must have been job hunting for a while and not expecting to get an offer so soon (probably hard to find a job in Sydney) and then got it. 

Posted

Didn't they pretty much just move into the new apartment? 🤔

Posted

Now that you guys pointed out the tip-toe pose, it bothers me. I wouldn't have realised, but I don't look at her grams.

Questionable choices in regards to keeping the wedding at Perth (despite having not planned it) and keeping their apartment vacant, but I understand why. I'm with the theory that it was Kim who wanted to move and waited for the partner to agree. If they both felt that they needed to move out of Perth to further their careers, why buy an apartment in the first place? Sydney's an expensive place, and assuming they're just like most people buying their first homes, they'll be paying mortgage for their apartment on top of paying rent in Sydney. 

Posted (edited)

The main reason I hardly ever watch her is that she always repeats herself. Most of the time it goes like this:

1. Talks about what she will do during the day

2. Does the first thing, reports everything that she's doing in that exact moment (as if we could not know from watching), talks about next step

3. Goes ahead and does the next thing, mentions what she did before, talks about what she's doing now and talks about what she'll be doing later

4. Does another thing and repeats the same steps as above

5. Finally concludes the video with again telling what she did that day also announces what she'll do the next day

Edited by oneminusone

Posted

The main reason I hardly ever watch her is that she always repeats herself. Most of the time it goes like this:

2. Does the first thing, reports everything that she's doing in that exact moment (as if we could not know from watching), talks about next step

3. Goes ahead and does the next thing, mentions what she did before, talks about what she's doing now and talks about what she'll be doing later

5. Finally concludes the video with again telling what she did that day also announces what she'll do the next day

You summarize it so well! 

Kim constantly talks about how she is planning to edit this video, shoot for another video, take more pictures, come home and edit more videos...which really bothers me. As a viewer, I am not interested in what day you edit what video and how long it took you. (Occasional mention is totally fine. But this has become a regular part of her mumbling in the vlogs). Just put out the videos! 

Posted

Is it me or the focus of her camera is really bad lately ? It's really disturbing and makes her videos even harder to watch.

Posted

omg yes. Why does she do this its so weird. And she edits it so she must hear herself summarizing her day over and over again