Woojong Oppa/ Sanai Woojong/ Woojong Yi

81 posts in this topic

Posted

I still feel like the only reason he tried to become an actor is because his koreaboo youtube fanbase was over gassing his looks/ability. I'm mean, you can only be told you look like _____ idol or ____actor so many times before you actually start to believe it. I still remember him acting like some kind of super famous idol when he was invited to kcon la a few years back. To be fair, he did have fans there but he was acting like his was freaking GDragon or something. I just don't understand how he thought he'd get roles without being fluent in Korean and being no where near the standard of handsomeness of your average kdrama actor.

Posted

........who said he looked like an idol or actor. LMAOOOOO THEY BLIND.

Posted

I still feel like the only reason he tried to become an actor is because his koreaboo youtube fanbase was over gassing his looks/ability. I'm mean, you can only be told you look like _____ idol or ____actor so many times before you actually start to believe it. I still remember him acting like some kind of super famous idol when he was invited to kcon la a few years back. To be fair, he did have fans there but he was acting like his was freaking GDragon or something. I just don't understand how he thought he'd get roles without being fluent in Korean and being no where near the standard of handsomeness of your average kdrama actor.

^ Thisss haha. He very clearly has a warped sense of self. The whole actor thing is so absurd.....he speaks basic Korean wtf was he expecting to achieve? He seems to be somewhat disconnected from reality which suits his new evangelist thing. Religion always attracts the crazies :hmm:

Posted

His youtube views have gone down insanely..and he looks rough in his most recent videos. xD

Posted

His youtube views have gone down insanely..and he looks rough in his most recent videos. xD

the only good thing is that he's true to god and his beliefs (even if they're wrong lol) if he wanted more views he'd go back to being a tryhard kpop pretty boy

Posted

Yeah that's true! But it's odd the people he used to be "close" with did a lot of things that he preaches against. I think he lost a lot of friends and views because of that. @seoulite i just now read this thread and haven't watched his stuff in a longtime..that's why i was so shocked coming back and seeing it