• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Woojong Oppa/ Sanai Woojong/ Woojong Yi

86 posts in this topic

Posted

He is, quite frankly, a trash person. 

i left a comment about how dissappointed i am and he sends me a religious video talking about "sins". lol foh lgbt community is not a sin wtf.

Posted

i left a comment about how dissappointed i am and he sends me a religious video talking about "sins". lol foh lgbt community is not a sin wtf.

Lord above, he is insufferable. He totally reads as a socially awkward virgin with an inflated sense of self. This whole Christian thing gives him validity as a means to feel superior to others. Grosssss. Wonder what all of his LGBT friends think about him revealing his evil, discriminatory views. I can't imagine they'll be shooting him a text to hang out anytime soon.

Posted (edited)

Lord above, he is insufferable. He totally reads as a socially awkward virgin with an inflated sense of self. This whole Christian thing gives him validity as a means to feel superior to others. Grosssss. Wonder what all of his LGBT friends think about him revealing his evil, discriminatory views. I can't imagine they'll be shooting him a text to hang out anytime soon.

I mean....he doesn't seem to hang out with any of the people he used to. Does he even have friends? He used to appear in people's blogs and whatnot but now he's just aloine with a camera.

also I met people like him and for some reason they never respect private space and he does that even with his camera he always goes aaaaaall the way near the lenses it gives me anxiety 

Edit: omg I just saw that he tagged one of his videos as "lgbt is a sin" so lol I guess he cancelled all his old friends out of his life

Edited by Eyelashestoolong

Posted

RME he's so disgusting (not disappointing bc none of this is surprising to me) and lame lol I remember just a year or two ago he was trying to queerbait with Edward Avila, even though it was the most awkward, one-sided scenario ever.

Posted

RME he's so disgusting (not disappointing bc none of this is surprising to me) and lame lol I remember just a year or two ago he was trying to queerbait with Edward Avila, even though it was the most awkward, one-sided scenario ever.

Didnt they even live together at some point?:alpacaconfused:

Posted

Didnt they even live together at some point?:alpacaconfused:

Yeah, I think Edward was doing Woojong a solid and let him room with him? I think at the time Woojong was trying to do YT full time but wasn't making nearly enough money to sustain himself. I could be wrong, though, I actively try to ignore this guy

Posted

There's nothing remotely interesting about this guy. Tops he won't even hit it big, especially with that controversial attitude of his.

Posted

They did live together when he was trying to be an actor/break into the entertainment industry in Korea and was struggling financially. He even said he got offered contracts with some agencies but decided to study theology instead. I actually kind of liked his old videos when he still lived in the States but he's so different now he is 100% a very different person.

Posted

I think he used to tag along for 'collabs' with Edward and they would be so awkward, like he'd make all these childish sexual innuendos and call Edward 'Daddy'. I could never figure out if he's a gyopo or not? His Korean is so unnatural. 

Posted (edited)

I think he used to tag along for 'collabs' with Edward and they would be so awkward, like he'd make all these childish sexual innuendos and call Edward 'Daddy'. I could never figure out if he's a gyopo or not? His Korean is so unnatural. 

he’s from the states. he apparently did say that he started learning Korean within the last couple of years, which would explain the Korean ability.

(sorry my post merged)

off topic but im kind of curious about his stint with the military because he could have probably found a job in sk with the us army. like probably any type of job whatsoever, considering he graduated from a military college and appeared to do Army ROTC for four years.

Edited by xingsus

Posted

he’s from the states. he apparently did say that he started learning Korean within the last couple of years, which would explain the Korean ability.

(sorry my post merged)

off topic but im kind of curious about his stint with the military because he could have probably found a job in sk with the us army. like probably any type of job whatsoever, considering he graduated from a military college and appeared to do Army ROTC for four years.

Weird. I think he went to a 'military' school or something? I don't think it was the actual military? Homeboy wanted to be a actor in Korea. Which is kind of insane and I'm not surprised it didn't work out. I'm a little shocked he didn't work on creating better content and grow his channel but after these new videos. good fucking riddance. 

Posted (edited)

Weird. I think he went to a 'military' school or something? I don't think it was the actual military? Homeboy wanted to be a actor in Korea. Which is kind of insane and I'm not surprised it didn't work out. I'm a little shocked he didn't work on creating better content and grow his channel but after these new videos. good fucking riddance. 

you’re right, he didn’t “join” the military but the military college he went to (Virginia Military Institute) requires participation in Army ROTC for all four years, which is training for Army officers. And if he received scholarships from the college or from the ROTC, he’d have to agree to accept a commission and enlist in the US Army after graduation.

i didn’t keep up with him super closely but did he ever audition or get any gigs at all or did he say he wanted to be an actor as an excuse to not get a 9-5 job? I feel like these new videos were coming for awhile because he always gave off that type of vibe plus the whole motivational speaker attempt, which makes him even more trash for using queer-baiting to gain a presence. 

Edited by xingsus
to clarify, using queerbaiting at all is gross

Posted

I didn’t keep up with him super closely but did he ever audition or get any gigs at all or did he say he wanted to be an actor as an excuse to not get a 9-5 job? I feel like these new videos were coming for awhile because he always gave off that type of vibe plus the whole motivational speaker attempt, which makes him even more trash for using queer-baiting to gain a presence. 

I never noticed any gigs or auditions..but I must admit that I haven' really kept up with him before. But apparently he has been invited to some? But who knows if that's true..maybe he didn't want to admit that he failed. But his whole attempts to anything hasn't worked out, and this whole religion thing won't either, especially now that it's a sensitive topic for most, he should just drop it..

he really has no charisma whatsoever, he looks awkward in alot of collabs and really seems like he doesent click with them. He seems like a real picky person as well ...I dunno man, there is nothing I can find decent about him.

Posted (edited)

He wanted to pursue in to acting. Later he shift to motivate speaker 

Edited by Newbee

Posted (edited)

Today I've watched some of his videos and he surpasses (imo) some of the current snowflakes on this forum. This guy is an absolute piece of shit that completely lost it. In his video Saints vs Sinner 02 he pretty much says that all of his old videos were schemed to low-key preach the gospel. Truth or not doesn't matter, he still made himself one of the biggest liars I've personally seen on youtube. Way to go for a christian. 

Edited by #ImSoSad