• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Her instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carrotriot

She seems like shes trying to be like those "aesthetic" girls, and I have no idea why shes so popular on instagram. she has 10.9k followers. what do you think of her?

d34d33d3d.PNG

vrvrvrtbt.PNG

frefrefrefrefre.PNG

rv4rv4rf4vr.PNG

vrtrtrveve.PNG

Posted

The first one looks like she's peeing on the toilet. 

Posted

The first one looks like she's peeing on the toilet. 

I am pretty sure she was. she took this one in the bathroom as well. 

rvrttvtrevrtvtrgrtgr.PNG

Posted (edited)

I am pretty sure she was. she took this one in the bathroom as well. 

rvrttvtrevrtvtrgrtgr.PNG

Aw dude that's wicked gross.  Why are so many try hards getting these huge followings? 

Edited by CloudFairFF7

Posted

Aw dude wicked that's gross.  Why are so many try hards getting these huge followings? 

I feel like a fish outside water because I don't get a shit for these tryhard insta people, don't know 5% of them and don't know why so much followers, their photos aren't funny neither interesting or anything to me but maybe these followers are just more tryhard 3edgy5me teenagers? 

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

Her "aesthetic" looks pretty disgusting

Posted (edited)

Hasn't this whole grunge aesthetic died out yet?

They all slowly become irrelevant.

Edited by inu

Posted

Hasn't this whole grunge aesthetic died out yet?

They all slowly become irrelevant.

it popular on a small section on tumblr but what the fuck is wrong with this girl.:beardo:

Posted

Her aesthetic looks like it smells like old cheese, if that makes sense? Her IG feed is so weird and her semi-nudes really make me cringe, they are so tacky! She looks very plain though, maybe that's why she posts so many pictures of her body? To have something to be proud of or showcase in order to seem interesting? If that's the case, it's kinda sad.

Posted

Cringe.

Posted

I'm sorry :/ but she looks really "ew" and cringey, specially with those nudes or whatever they're called. 

Those 2edgy4me people with this kind of aesthetic make me cringe so hard it's like a seizure lol

Posted

Has anyone heard from her ever again she disappeared 

Posted

she used to go to my high school. shes honestly so incredibly smart even tho she never tried. she is one of the kindest people ive ever met but i always knew there was something going on behind the scenes bc she stopped coming to school in senior year. no one in our hs knows what happened to her after we graduated bc she deactivated her ig and fb. maybe she needed the cleanse from her sudden popularity on ig. i remembered she followed me when we first met then when winter break happened she suddenly got a following on ig.

also she always advocated for body positivity, her pics were posted because she loved herself. it was definitely never for likes or attention. hi assumed shes started to cut ties with certain toxic ppl and thats why shes awol. 

Posted

she used to go to my high school. shes honestly so incredibly smart even tho she never tried. she is one of the kindest people ive ever met but i always knew there was something going on behind the scenes bc she stopped coming to school in senior year. no one in our hs knows what happened to her after we graduated bc she deactivated her ig and fb. maybe she needed the cleanse from her sudden popularity on ig. i remembered she followed me when we first met then when winter break happened she suddenly got a following on ig.

also she always advocated for body positivity, her pics were posted because she loved herself. it was definitely never for likes or attention. hi assumed shes started to cut ties with certain toxic ppl and thats why shes awol. 

yes i can agree to everything they posted. i knew of her from a mutual friend of hers. quick question tho, when i followed her in my sophomore year(16yo), she would post videos of "quirky" videos of her and her naked body would flash. was she underage at that time? i only knew of her school year (since my mutual friend was her classmate) and what she was like but never her age/nationality/background