• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

INSTAGRAM BADDIES general thread

227 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Instagram baddies. You've probably seen at least one if you've spent more than two minutes scrolling through your Instagram explore feed. They are far from "few and far between."

Excessive highlight, lip overlining, faux freckles, mud mask/tea-tox/teeth whitening kit/wig/colored contact lens promoters -- You know exactly what type of people I'm talking about.

There are too many of them, so rather than just creating a separate thread for every one of them each time, I am now creating a general thread for those of you who want to discuss anything concerning these "Instagram baddies." It doesn't have to be all negative - some of these girls are gorgeous, and this is a discussion thread, not hate thread, so all kinds of opinions should be welcomed. 

Examples of some Instagram baddies:

@filorao

@sadgalriri 

@melissacalma

@rosemaniego

@erikalipps

@focuskiddo 

@serynaveng

@fatherkels

@sahar.luna

@chinremoval

@nirminesbi

@joynae_elisah

@losertina

@bbyedith

FEEL FREE TO ADD ANYONE THAT YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT TO THIS THREAD!

Edited by Petty

Posted

I don't understand the point of this thread neither why any of what you listed would make someone "hoe"

Posted (edited)

I think petty does not mean "hoe" like "slut" but how they present themselves on instagram. They use excessive make up, over the top poses and promote things for money they probably dont even use just to get a lot of followers and become "instagram famous". 

I don't know man, I also use excessive make up and make over the top poses. Doesn't make me a hoe tho. 

I get what you mean by this thread, but maybe you should have chosen a different name, a lot of people take the word 'hoe' as something negative. Because as you said, some of these girls are really gorgeous. 

Don't take this negative, just my two cents! I wanted a thread like this too, but the title is a little meh.

Edited by helhel

Posted

They sell themself like a  kind of brand to get followers, attention and deals. Guess that's why the op choose hoes. But I think all online fame people work that way not just the girls on ig.

Maybe another title would seem less negative towards these girls.

Posted

Eventho I'm also kinda twisted about that title but.. I'm just gonna roll with it now.

I would like to add kiittennymph. She super pretty, but I think she overdoes her makeup recently... especially around the eyes. Makes her look oldish and weird imo. :alpacaworry: some pictures then and now:

Screenshot_20161015-124309.png

Screenshot_20161015-124346.png

Screenshot_20161015-124359.png

Screenshot_20161015-124403.png

Posted

all these girls are so damn gorgeous I'm jealous 

Posted

Lol. "Instagram hoe" is an actual term that people use to describe these kinds of girls. It's not supposed to be offensive or anything. We're not "slut-shaming." But I'll change the thread title anyway.

Lol right, I got bad flashbacks of that blue site. 

Yes seriously. And a lot of the IG pages that repost their pics always have names like "turntslut" or "putaicon". Stuff that would normally be used as derogatory terms for women but they've made it into something cool I guess. Kind of like how Afro-Americans claimed the n-word? IMG_20161015_112730.thumb.jpg.c905b40638

Anywaaays I think bbyedith is so pretty. All the other ones on that list I don't really care for.

Posted

Hello, 

I wanted to know who is this girl? I've only see her on Instagram and I think she looks a little bit like Dakota or maybe a Dakota wanna be :alpacaconfused:

IMG_6857.PNG

IMG_6858.PNG

Posted (edited)

Hello, 

I wanted to know who is this girl? I've only see her on Instagram and I think she looks a little bit like Dakota or maybe a Dakota wanna be :alpacaconfused:

IMG_6857.PNGTheres already abfbfnfnffnfnfndnfnmfmfmfmfmffm

IMG_6858.PNG

Theres actually already a topic on her! There you go:

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1050-b4byjpg-xoseraphina-kittyphina/#comment-20980

And yes, she had a phase where she copied Dakota even more.

Edited by helhel

Posted

Saw this and thought of this thread 

Posted

I actually like some of these 'baddies' lol