• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

i.amsenpai / kevin

128 posts in this topic

Posted

kevin is a 20 year old who does cosplay and the normal life-documenting thing on instagram, he currently has 7K+ followers. he also worked at the KCON flower boy cafe. i also believe his girlfriend is 17 right now (not too sure, someone correct me on this if i'm wrong)

instagram

ask.fm

he recently did a cosplay of the mystic messenger characters. any thoughts?? 

yep.thumb.PNG.5d25ea4332cd9b06c4e9513514yop.thumb.PNG.b2d398334a0a97774709ec35bc

Posted

yop.PNG.6dd9fa91f6f500bb052d4741349ff376

giphy.gif

It's all in this horrific orange wig.

Posted (edited)

I see him on my explore page alot and I see his page I cringe. Something about him 

Edited by miruku

Posted

I think his looks are below average. His mm cosplays are very cringey. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Agent Ryder

Posted

"Senpai" :weirdo:

Posted

i honestly don't see why he's so popular besides his looks. there's honestly nothing else. 

Posted

Lol he pops up on my explore page a lot, he just seems to be a typical asian dude liking anime,league, etc..  nothing too special about him. Seems nice though.

Posted

He is soooo cringey omg. And I love how he does "#fanservice" with his gf like he is some idol lol I don't think he's good looking either and a pretty basic/boring semi famous instagramer. 

Posted

Lololololololololol;;;

Posted

His gf & he are both cringey asf lol

Try too hard to be Korean "ulzzangs"...all their selfie videos are so cringeworthy...

Well, the whole ulzzang thing is cringey in general lmao.

Posted

His gf & he are both cringey asf lol

Try too hard to be Korean "ulzzangs"...all their selfie videos are so cringeworthy...

Well, the whole ulzzang thing is cringey in general lmao.

she has a cardboard cut out of him lololol

image.thumb.jpg.6b8179eaf461e2706ad85947

Posted

she has a cardboard cut out of him lololol

image.thumb.jpg.6b8179eaf461e2706ad85947

Like, good for them, they're happy together and all, but I honestly feel like they're THAT type of couple that tries wayyy too hard to be everyone's "relationship goals." They're basically a walking corny-ass Korean drama. Doesn't even seem like a relationship, seems more like it's for publicity & image. Cringe.

Posted

Still don't understand how this dude got popular lolol 

Idk if its just me but I find it cringe that he's dating someone underage???? Like cmon broe youre like 20 or something dating a high school student.

Posted

Like, good for them, they're happy together and all, but I honestly feel like they're THAT type of couple that tries wayyy too hard to be everyone's "relationship goals." They're basically a walking corny-ass Korean drama. Doesn't even seem like a relationship, seems more like it's for publicity & image. Cringe.

yeah they have that vibe to them. looked through his ask fm and here are just a few examples of that seem more for publicity, mostly on his part? Felt like these things you could do privately. They both sound over the top honeymoony, but i suppose this is what happens when someone older dates a highschooler? lol

kev1.thumb.png.64400dc75bf550e714165d1f0

kev5.thumb.png.a78f86c24b4ff1b7ee337a7eb

kev2.thumb.png.9a8199cb733da15ec45438d6c

kev3.thumb.png.a8d3459efa4cd0c85914e4a54

super sweet or super cringe?

I don't have anything against couples who show affection online;; but