• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

i.amsenpai / kevin

128 posts in this topic

Posted

kevin is a 20 year old who does cosplay and the normal life-documenting thing on instagram, he currently has 7K+ followers. he also worked at the KCON flower boy cafe. i also believe his girlfriend is 17 right now (not too sure, someone correct me on this if i'm wrong)

instagram

ask.fm

he recently did a cosplay of the mystic messenger characters. any thoughts?? 

yep.thumb.PNG.5d25ea4332cd9b06c4e9513514yop.thumb.PNG.b2d398334a0a97774709ec35bc

Posted

yop.PNG.6dd9fa91f6f500bb052d4741349ff376

giphy.gif

It's all in this horrific orange wig.

Posted (edited)

I see him on my explore page alot and I see his page I cringe. Something about him 

Edited by miruku

Posted

I think his looks are below average. His mm cosplays are very cringey. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Agent Ryder

Posted

"Senpai" :weirdo:

Posted

i honestly don't see why he's so popular besides his looks. there's honestly nothing else. 

Posted

Lol he pops up on my explore page a lot, he just seems to be a typical asian dude liking anime,league, etc..  nothing too special about him. Seems nice though.

Posted

He is soooo cringey omg. And I love how he does "#fanservice" with his gf like he is some idol lol I don't think he's good looking either and a pretty basic/boring semi famous instagramer. 

Posted

Lololololololololol;;;

Posted

His gf & he are both cringey asf lol

Try too hard to be Korean "ulzzangs"...all their selfie videos are so cringeworthy...

Well, the whole ulzzang thing is cringey in general lmao.

Posted

His gf & he are both cringey asf lol

Try too hard to be Korean "ulzzangs"...all their selfie videos are so cringeworthy...

Well, the whole ulzzang thing is cringey in general lmao.

she has a cardboard cut out of him lololol

image.thumb.jpg.6b8179eaf461e2706ad85947

Posted

she has a cardboard cut out of him lololol

image.thumb.jpg.6b8179eaf461e2706ad85947

Like, good for them, they're happy together and all, but I honestly feel like they're THAT type of couple that tries wayyy too hard to be everyone's "relationship goals." They're basically a walking corny-ass Korean drama. Doesn't even seem like a relationship, seems more like it's for publicity & image. Cringe.

Posted

Still don't understand how this dude got popular lolol 

Idk if its just me but I find it cringe that he's dating someone underage???? Like cmon broe youre like 20 or something dating a high school student.

Posted

Like, good for them, they're happy together and all, but I honestly feel like they're THAT type of couple that tries wayyy too hard to be everyone's "relationship goals." They're basically a walking corny-ass Korean drama. Doesn't even seem like a relationship, seems more like it's for publicity & image. Cringe.

yeah they have that vibe to them. looked through his ask fm and here are just a few examples of that seem more for publicity, mostly on his part? Felt like these things you could do privately. They both sound over the top honeymoony, but i suppose this is what happens when someone older dates a highschooler? lol

kev1.thumb.png.64400dc75bf550e714165d1f0

kev5.thumb.png.a78f86c24b4ff1b7ee337a7eb

kev2.thumb.png.9a8199cb733da15ec45438d6c

kev3.thumb.png.a8d3459efa4cd0c85914e4a54

super sweet or super cringe?

I don't have anything against couples who show affection online;; but