• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Shane Vang

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Shane Vang is a 20-something hmong ulzzang youtuber/instagrammer. She's currently pregnant (about 6 months I believe).

There have been rumors of her getting cosmetic surgeries, one of the more notable ones being double eyelid surgery. I don't think it's ever been confirmed, but she always denies it.

What do you all think? Personally, she's my favorite ulzzang and I think she's beautiful :alpacacrush: However I've heard that there has been some drama around her a few years back about deleting comments asking about plastic surgery. 

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shanevang/?hl=en

Youtube: https://m.youtube.com/user/bunnylove3124

Posted

She is okay I don't find her interesting in any way. I read something about her having surgery on a forum here and deleting surgery commentaries? I dont care if online personalities photoshop or do PS as long as they dont deny it but deleting comments about it is suspicious ..

Other wise I know is that she is close friends with nuehle vang

Posted

Actually I believe she's related to Nuehle. I used to think they were sisters but I heard that they're cousins or something like that. 

As for the surgery, I agree. I wouldn't judge her for getting it done. Anyone can get cosmetic surgeries and I wouldn't judge them. However, if she has, it would still be nice to come clean about it.

A lot of people say that her eyelids look like she's gotten them worked on but I don't see it. How do you tell if someone has gotten eyelid surgery?:alpacaconfused:

Posted (edited)

I went on Nuehle's instagram for the first time in forever and she looks so different wtf. I'm also dying at the fact she is calling her daughter Zora Heavenlyn, I wonder what Shane is going to call her baby. I don't know how long they can keep their YouTube going, the gyaru and ulzzang trend seem pretty dead to me.

Edited by aripenko

Posted (edited)

I watch her videos and its alright but never heard about this rumor 

Edited by Sorin

Posted

I went on Nuehle's instagram for the first time in forever and she looks so different wtf. I'm also dying at the fact she is calling her daughter Zora Heavenlyn, I wonder what Shane is going to call her baby. I don't know how long they can keep their YouTube going, the gyaru and ulzzang trend seem pretty dead to me.

She is naming her baby Charlotte. I think it's a cute name (:

And I agree, gyaru and ulzzang are dead. I wish they weren't though. I love gyaru eye makeup and ulzzang makeup is cute too. :alpacacrush: I don't think Shane will get much more popular but her makeup is diverse enough to attract some that still like gyaru and ulzzang while keeping up with trends.

Posted (edited)

I heard ulzzang makeup is making a comeback

I think people who use to be into gyaru makeup shifted into western makeup, since they both share similar aspects like big eyelashes

shane_vang_eyelid_s.thumb.png.ba35bcee68shane_1.thumb.png.6d152343cd4a4be5028a73

I can't tell if it is surgery or her abusing double eyelid tapes or both;; :alpacaworry: 

Edited by miruku

Posted

I heard ulzzang makeup is making a comeback

I think people who use to be into gyaru makeup shifted into western makeup, since they both share similar aspects like big eyelashes

shane_vang_eyelid_s.thumb.png.ba35bcee68shane_1.thumb.png.6d152343cd4a4be5028a73

I can't tell if it is surgery or her abusing double eyelid tapes or both;; :alpacaworry: 

Yeah, the new ulzzang trend seems to be white skin, dark hair, dark and large eyes and cherry colored lips.

I'm not sure about the eyelid tape, because in her makeup tutorials it doesn't look like she's wearing eyelid tape, and she denies having surgery. Also... her lips look a little weird in that last picture. Like there is a red ring around her mouth.

Posted

I want some good Hmong representation seeing as how I am Hmong myself.

I don't see anything bad with surgery, 'cause seriously that is not my body so I don't really care if people do it. But denying it? OK, well whatever. I don't really catch up with any Hmong beauty/fashion stuff but when I see my people's names come up, I'm like, "What?! Who's this?!"

It's kinda rare, ya'know. #Hmong

Posted

Wow, she's really pretty! It is unfortunate that she lies about her surgeries (or just avoids talking about it)...though compared to most of the others featured in threads here, it's a fairly light offense. I'm a little curious on whether or not she buys her subscribers since her videos don't seem to have that many views for someone with 96,713 subscribers.

Screen_shot_2016-10-14_at_11.05.45_PM.th

But to me, buying subscribers is a pretty victimless (albeit sad) offense.

Posted

Shane hasn't really been uploading much on youtube recently. I know she's busy with a baby on the way, but she has so many cute makeup looks on her instagram that she never makes videos for. :alpacaworry2:

Aside from that, is it just me or do many of her recent selfies look... well, nothing like her?

Posted

She is naming her daughter Charlotte

shanevang.thumb.PNG.8c20f73f7798ca54a1b7

Shane once showed a picture of her in high school on Youtube video (she took it down) on how she met her boyfriend, Kou, now her husband and she did NOT have double eyelids on the picture because it was developed at a drugstore camera. She claims she never used eyelid tape, glue, or anything and that she is natural. Her eyes were really small in chinky. But her hairstyle was the same as now. So…maybe she did have eyelid surgery. But she plays the card of being poor when she travels mostly around the states with her money she’s been saving up…yea right.

lmao you sound so sad. 

I honestly don't think she had eyelid surgery because she seems like a regular hard working person. Not saying she can't afford it but I think her double eyelid could come from wearing eyelid tape a lot. Sometimes I wear mine for a few hours and when I take them off they leave a crease on my eyelids. So she could be using eyelid tape and then taking them off when she films and take pictures?

Posted

here's some older tagged photos of her from facebook when she got married (2013) and after.

i think she does have normal eyelids but ocassionally uses double eyelid tapes or mesh tapes (this point is really obvious in pictures) or has them lifted thx to eyelashes (vivekatt does that and she has monolids) or draws them in. tbh, i don't think she can afford surgery. not that she's poor or anything but she lives in a pretty ghetto and extremely hot town, in which i won't say. & it seems like she's just a traditional hmong stay at home mother, similar to Nuehle's case except Shane doesn't complain about it. i'm pretty sure the money her and her husband are using for vacation is due to him saving up while living with in laws + hmong wedding money (she's never really boasted about anything they invested in since they got married ex. car, house, makeup like nuehle lol, etc.) and i think she gets sponsored contact lenses every once in awhile. with that being said, eyelashes are relatively cheap on aliexpress and the forever 21 where she lives has a huge clearance section that is really organized and always stocked.

ishe probably stays inside a lot to be that pale (her present self) in a town that is 90-100+ degrees almost everyday too. 

all i have to say is that the mutual who is really close friends with shane that i know used to have a pretty nasty attitude too lmao. i'm not trying to white knight but i think people change once they become mothers. (nuehle is excluded as she's still v cringe worthy)

IMG_8843.JPG

IMG_8844.JPG

Posted

Honey, we are exposing snowflakes, not defending them. Lmao. Are you her ugly older sister or something? How is she a hardworking person? Baking and sewing all the time doesn't make you a hard working person. She isn't even working, my tax money is going towards her kids WIC check. She said she never used eyelid tape, so where is your proof that she is using them? Even if she doesn't have eyelid surgery and she was so natural and beautiful, her personality is still snowflake or sofake.

lmao why are u so salty?? And no I ain't her sister. If you're gonna accuse her of double eyelid surgery, please atleast give us some proof and screenshot. I'm not here to whiteknight anyone. I just honestly don't think Shane has had plastic surgery. It's rare to see hmong people get plastic surgery. 

Posted

She looks really young and to me it's weird to see someone who kind of looks like a child having a baby already.. She's quite cute and idc about people getting ps but if she's lying about it it's a bit :/ but not the worst thing in the world