• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Anzujaamu

254 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

HELLO HELLO HELLO

Here I come with receipts!! 

After seeing such a huge debate on whether or not she was at some point unhealthily thin (even though it seemed pretty obvious to me that she was), I decided to check what she's said about it on her tumblr. She seems to have deleted a few asks/posts though -several people here mentioned specific posts they remembered but when I searched the key words, they didn't show up. it also happened with an ask she posted saying "I won't answer ______ again" yet her previous answers didn't show up on the search engine). Before I post the receipts, I'd like to point out that when a person is naturally thin, they look small. When a person has a lack of fat (as in, underweight bmi), they don't just look "small", their bones stick out. That's what made Anzu look underweight. I understand different bodies have different fat distribution but when most of your body has its bones poking out, it's probably not normal. 

Now, on the receipts I'm posting one in which she answers 2 asks about her height just so we can have proof of it for the next people who ask/wonder. I'm also posting a few asks about her previous weight loss and her current weight gain diet in which she basically mentions she lost weight on her own accord and it brought her health problems as well as mentions her body image issues. I'm also going to post her most recent insta pic in which you can clearly see she's gotten healthier, with her shoulder bones not poking out like before. 

Keep in mind I am in no way hating; all I know about her is what I've seen on this thread and I just wanted to leave the PUBLIC information SHE has decided to share on the matter. I haven't contacted her for more info as it would seem like I'm prying and straight up beating a dead horse. 

IMG_0070.PNG

IMG_0069.PNG

IMG_0068.PNG

IMG_0067.PNG

IMG_0066.PNG

IMG_0065.PNG

IMG_0064.PNG

Capture d’écran 2018-03-01 à 12.21.42.png

Edited by m1lk-jpg
I wanted to try to put the pictures under the "hidden" setting but I have no clue how to do it, sorry

Posted (edited)

I don't know if you guys know it or if it has ever been mentioned but Anzu's real name is Sahra Altunbas. I found this instagram account but I don't know if it is hers. Was she famous back in 2013 when the photos were posted? Or is it a fan account? https://www.instagram.com/sahraaltunbas/

Personally, I heard by a friend that she's selling her clothes on the internet but takes ages to send it. Also, she ignores messages as soon as the payment has been made, even those asking for the shipping number. It's kinda rude. I don't like that. Not to mention that she still finds time to post her photoshoots wearing all-sponsored-outfits-wigs-and-lenses on her main account. It seems wrong to me. My friend bought something from her shop or I-don't-know-what-she's-using-to-sell-her-stuffs at the end of december 2017 and still has not received it. 

Apart from that I don't have anything against her, but there must be some hidden dramas. Hope this thread isn't going to die again.

EDIT: 

Found this "interview" of her made by her uni I guess : http://bilnews.bilkent.edu.tr/faces-on-campus-57/

"Name: Aslı Sahra Altunbaş (GRA/II)" GRA might mean graphic design since that this uni has a graphic design department.

I also found those pictures. I don't know if they have ever been posted in this topic, sorry I didn't read all the pages.

1473159032098.thumb.png.15d6ffa4ef098a621457361809340.thumb.jpg.f7c9e2f63d3a8c0f1516728346245.thumb.jpg.7c6887ecdeefef031517008107327.thumb.jpg.8b903cd5abaab11f

That last one was posted with a comment saying "anzu before bulimia hit her".

Edited by cloud
added some stuffs

Posted (edited)

Edited by Pyompom
Sorry

Posted

Did anyone else see the post where she said she got lip injections? Did she deleted it?

Posted

Did anyone else see the post where she said she got lip injections? Did she deleted it?

I don't think she got injections, she just edits a lot and overline her lips 

Posted

I don't think she got injections, she just edits a lot and overline her lips 

No, there was a post of her talking about how she got them! I saw it too. Didn’t screenshot though :/

Posted (edited)

You mean this post?

7DC8C9FF-9514-4F39-AFA2-F68EC15B1E87.png

352898DB-C2CA-4DB0-A25D-89E58E8408BA.png

Edited by Bakugou's chinchin

Posted (edited)

Edited by ---

Posted

I don't see much of a difference tbh since she usually overdraws her lips a lot

Posted (edited)

Edited by cloud
can't even express my point of you without getting downvoted lol

Posted

Please read the PULL rules.  It does specifically say Everything is fair game, aside from addresses, phone numbers, and personal information of uninvolved parties, such as family and friends.
You really shouldn't be posting her father's pictures, full name, and his personal account here.

it's also pretty dangerous to be giving away the name of/a link to the college she is going to, and pictures and names of other students of the college as well when they have literally Nothing to do with her and this thread. You could have very easily cropped put that screenshot to just the bio section about her.

Posted

She said she’s suffering from depression and a lot of mental issues. I’ve spoken to her sometimes, but she didn’t reply to my message recently as well. I think she’s  struggling with many things right now, but she’s not a bad person. I think she posted about it on instagram, too. It’s probably best if she takes some time for herself.

I’m glad a mod called you out- why would you post her personal information like that? Even if just her real name, what was the point of it?

Family & friends attending her college have nothing to do with her online life... If you truly have nothing to say against her, why spread her information like that!

Posted

Sorry to bump a semi-old thread but she's started streaming now, I took a few screenshots from her recent stream. I still think she's still really pretty, looks like she only messes with her jaw and eyes.

Screen Shot 2019-02-02 at 4.21.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-02 at 4.21.31 PM.png

4z9S9YJ.jpg

Posted

About the lip fillers: in a recent Q&A sha answered a question ‘Did you have anything done to your face?’ With: ‘yes, I have lip fillers’. Nothing weird nowadays, really.