• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Anzujaamu

275 posts in this topic

Posted

Just reviving this thread... What do you guys think about her little vlogs?

YAASSSS! Finally she shows some soul. I follow her on insta but i unfollowed her on tumblr because honesty she seemed like a bot. With sponsored post every other post. It was boring and souless. But these vlogs were so cool! Yeah they were mega short but i like them ^-^

Posted (edited)

I find her relationship with her boyfriend to be very cute and adorable. In her most recent Vlog, "Apricot Diaries 5", they seemed to have a nice chemistry together and I just hope they last for a long time.

Edited by Reia
4got smthing

Posted (edited)

She uses so many filters...PicsArt_03-30-11.48.01.thumb.png.4867999

PicsArt_03-30-11.36.48.png

tumblr_n349ci8KET1rl7s4eo1_1280.jpg

PicsArt_04-26-08.36.01.jpg

Edited by SeaGirl

Posted

She really looks like a doll. Not a cringy, fake one. She is just very adorable with her big eyes, pale skin, small body. I don't mind her using a lot of filters, everyone on instagram uses filters. She's also open about it.

What bugs me is that i think she's doing it for the money. She gets sponsored a lot and recently opened a print shop: https://tictail.com/s/anzujaamu What do you guys think about it?

Posted

I hope everything will be fine with her! 💕🌸

IMG_0860.PNG

Posted

I hope everything will be fine with her! 💕🌸

IMG_0860.PNG

I'm really sad that she has to pull out from  it but at the same time I'm glad she's taking care of herself! She also posted on twitter abt her Bf and friends giving her cheer-up gifts n I'm happy 4 her.

Posted

I think she definitely knows her ways around makeup, but she isn't too original... Some anons on Lolcow speculated she copied her Nyx Awards entries from the shironuri artist Minori. I'm not accusing Anzu of plagiarism but her entries do look similar to Minori's (I'm a big follower of hers), and at least Minori also coordinates her clothes and wigs to her makeup in a way everything looks more naturally coordinated. I think I'm nore nitpicky with Anzu's looks because her wigs are always cut in a blunter way and their colours aren't as natural looking... I don't know if I'm making sense, but I'm posting some pictures to try to illustrate my arguments:

1498696639650.jpg

Here's an example of Minori's makeup.

anzu.thumb.PNG.6022f6215097a30c6fd0b4797anzu2.thumb.PNG.eec7ab4a1eff804a01140e0e

Some of Anzu's Nyx Awards entries.

(also, as a naturally thin person, I think Anzu is a bit too skinny, but that's just my personal opinion)

Posted

I think she has some mental problems. I live in Turkey and in a convention one of my friends tried to introduce me to her 'cause my face looks like her. When we talk to her she didn't even look at me she just look around like trying to run away. Then she just ran away and I didn't see her until cosplay competition. And I don't think she is a shy person. 
She ignored people who getting ready and doing makeup in front of mirror, she got between mirror and them to just look her makeup that already finished and looked perfect.
She wins competitions with her followers (you know more follower is more people gonna know the product)
She always does same makeup for everything or copies something. Nothing is original.
I also heard she has a bad mouth.
I think she roleplays and try to be like a "kawaii" girl.

I'm not a hater, I write what I see...

Posted

I'm new, but I want to add my two cents here.
There are some various diseases and conditions that can affect you weight, height and body structure; that only affect you when start reaching sexual maturity, such as hypopituitarism or hypothyroidism. 
People with such conditions have a lot of trouble gaining weight, have frail looking skin, or "child like features". But they also can make you unfertile, give you hormonal conditions, anemia, or alter your blood pressure.
Speaking as a person whom has one of them, it wasn't noticeable until I started going to the gyno. As an example;  I was 92. lbs when I got out of middle school and started my menstrual periods. Since them I've been getting skinnier, and now I''m 21 with 79 lbs and 4.6 ft. I has also been on two other women of my family, so you can say it's kind of genetic condition. 
My theory is that Anzu could have some of these, which explains the gaining weight diet, and why she wasn't like that when she was younger.

I personally, have no problem with her editing; since there are a lot more of cosplayers/celebrities who photoshop a lot more, like Thie Nhu.

Posted

I bought a wig from her and it was tangled af.It wasn't in usable condition I MEAN IT.It was literally trash,I can't use it.Honestly I feel scammed.No wonder she wrote ''no refund'' on her bio.

Anyways........

I took those photos from an open facebook account.

I also found this:http://titbits.news/bilkent/titbits/13697/

It says:

''Anzu slandered a boy that he harassed her(She thought boy followed her to her home).Her friend's(iris) boyfriend threatened the boy.Because of that slander the boy got bullied and eventually left the school.Anzu must apologize to the boy.''

Some comments say he was guilty some say he was innocent.I don't know the real situation sooo...no comment.

Adsız.png

ffff.png

gbggg.png

jjjj.png

fffffffff.png

1496407475139.png

Posted

I bought a wig from her and it was tangled af.It wasn't in usable condition I MEAN IT.It was literally trash,I can't use it.Honestly I feel scammed.No wonder she wrote ''no refund'' on her bio.

Anyways........

It says:

''Anzu slandered a boy that he harassed her(She thought boy followed her to her home).Her friend's(iris) boyfriend threatened the boy.Because of that slander the boy got bullied and eventually left the school.Anzu must apologize to the boy.''

Some comments say he was guilty some say he was innocent.I don't know the real situation sooo...no comment.

Adsız.png

ffff.png

gbggg.png

jjjj.png

fffffffff.png

1496407475139.png

Wow... :doge:

Posted

Anyways........

It says:

Adsız.png

ffff.png

gbggg.png

jjjj.png

fffffffff.png

1496407475139.png

Will you at least send a pic of the wig? A comparison what I ordered vs what i got would be helpful

Posted

Anyways........

Adsız.png

gbggg.png

1496407475139.png

I like her 'reality' pictures a lot better than her 'expectation' ones. She reminds me of Dakota Fanning for some odd reason. She's really pretty :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

I think her “reality” pictures are the ones from a few years ago. I heard from my friend who met her in Japan in 2015, she is really skinny in real life due to illness. I don’t know what are her problems exactly, but in her twitter posts I get the hints that she’s having depression and anxiety :( knowing the recent heated situation in Turkey relating to extreme religious groups, I guess an expressive girl like her can be quite pressured to society expectations. 

Posted (edited)

I think her “reality” pictures are the ones from a few years ago. I heard from my friend who met her in Japan in 2015, she is really skinny in real life due to illness. I don’t know what are her problems exactly, but in her twitter posts I get the hints that she’s having depression and anxiety :( knowing the recent heated situation in Turkey relating to extreme religious groups, I guess an expressive girl like her can be quite pressured to society expectations. 

No idea why this comment was down voted, anyway, yes she talks about therapy on Twitter. I very very highly assume she has an eating disorder, it's more than likely. If anything, she's probably in recovery right now (her most recent pics, she doesn't look as emaciated as in previous years pictures), recovering from an ED isn't easy. 

And yes, the comparison pictures are of her when she was a little weightier a couple of years ago (at least the first is). It pisses me off to no-end when people say Anzu was 'fat', she was nowhere near, maybe a tad chubby but nowhere near unhealthy. 

Edit- oh the comment about religious groups in Turkey. That is also undeniable, some Tumblrite probably just got butthurt. 

Edited by Mikan