• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Anzujaamu

275 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

How tall is she? I find it interesting that she has such thin legs, but is actually not underweight. I funnily enough am, although I don't have very skinny legs (I used to have the famous thigh gap, but it's gone now lol!). My BMI is underneath 18 and it has always been. 

Im pretty sure shes about 164cm if I remember correctly 

Edited by Chat

Posted

Im pretty sure shes about 164cm if I remember correctly 

Ah okay, that makes sense.

Posted

I just don't like her overly filtered pictures 

Posted

I just don't like her overly filtered pictures 

I think now she doesn't seem to use any filters. She seems to be quite selfie happy with her twitter now. Though I do think she still has heavily edited her photo shoot pictures to make her skin look more glowing and her eyes blend better with the contacts. (I think the photographer edits those though)

Posted

Awwww but Anzu doesn't really look chubby in those photos. She actually looks a bit cuter and healthier than she does now.

I love Anzu she always seems really cute and like a sweet person. She is very honest and doesn't deny editing and when she does edit she still looks like herself. She looks so refreshing without make up too which makes me feel better about myself on how confident and honest she is. 

She's very thin now, it worries me sometimes but I hope she's healthy either way. It's ok to lose weight so idky people would even judge her over being a bit more plump when she was younger..

Her makeup is usually the same because I guess that's just her everyday style but sometimes she comes up with some really unique makeups! 

About her winning the competition with a bought costume, it's really not a problem in my own personal opinion. A lot of people do so and it's fine as long as you let the judges know who made it. Very rarely do I hear of cosplay competitions that separate the bought cosplays with the made cosplays. So it's not really her fault. ;/

I don't think she's unhealthy, she has thin legs but her face looks pretty healthy to me.

btw she made a video with kisamake.

Faces a lot of times don't reveal signs of anorexia. Look up the youtuber Eugenia Cooney. She has a healthy, round, chubby looking face but her body is quite the opposite.
I'm just really concerned for Anzu and hope that she isn't still starving herself after all the bullying she got when she was younger. 

She's cute either way. 

Posted

Awwww but Anzu doesn't really look chubby in those photos. She actually looks a bit cuter and healthier than she does now.

I love Anzu she always seems really cute and like a sweet person. She is very honest and doesn't deny editing and when she does edit she still looks like herself. She looks so refreshing without make up too which makes me feel better about myself on how confident and honest she is. 

She's very thin now, it worries me sometimes but I hope she's healthy either way. It's ok to lose weight so idky people would even judge her over being a bit more plump when she was younger..

Her makeup is usually the same because I guess that's just her everyday style but sometimes she comes up with some really unique makeups! 

About her winning the competition with a bought costume, it's really not a problem in my own personal opinion. A lot of people do so and it's fine as long as you let the judges know who made it. Very rarely do I hear of cosplay competitions that separate the bought cosplays with the made cosplays. So it's not really her fault. ;/

Faces a lot of times don't reveal signs of anorexia. Look up the youtuber Eugenia Cooney. She has a healthy, round, chubby looking face but her body is quite the opposite.I'm just really concerned for Anzu and hope that she isn't still starving herself after all the bullying she got when she was younger. 
She's cute either way. 

Someone mentioned bulimia cheeks on Lolcow.  I'd not heard of it before but after looking up pictures, the resemblance is to Anzu's face on some photos is kinda scary. It's easiest to see on her casual selfies, not the ones where she's obviously shooping a little to lighten her skin or whatever. 

I dunno, I feel like it is really possible that she has an ED, I hope she is okay.

Regarding the comp, it was apparently a modelling comp after all. But no, most (professional?? Like ones run by big conventions with experienced cosplay judges) cosplay competitions require you to have made the costume yourself. If a competition throws you in handmade costumes vs bought costumes there is no way to effectively judge the costume. I have been in and seen competitions like this that are run by small cons and every time a handmade costume has won anyway. 

Posted

Ah, I knew I would find her somewhere on here.. I think I recently like a post someone else made on here, but she really doesn't seem like anyone special.

Another girl who made a deal with a store that sells circle lenses and cosplay, wigs, etc., all for fame.

And yes, I'm sure she's beautiful.. With all those layers, anyone can be. As someone else stated, she's probably plain or nothing special without the makeup, anyway.

Posted

Ah, I knew I would find her somewhere on here.. I think I recently like a post someone else made on here, but she really doesn't seem like anyone special.

Another girl who made a deal with a store that sells circle lenses and cosplay, wigs, etc., all for fame.

And yes, I'm sure she's beautiful.. With all those layers, anyone can be. As someone else stated, she's probably plain or nothing special without the makeup, anyway.

she's acually really adorable sans makeup. At least I think so. She's very angelic.

Posted (edited)

Someone mentioned bulimia cheeks on Lolcow.  I'd not heard of it before but after looking up pictures, the resemblance is to Anzu's face on some photos is kinda scary. It's easiest to see on her casual selfies, not the ones where she's obviously shooping a little to lighten her skin or whatever. 

I've been following Anzujaamu for quite some time and this thread, but this is my first post here

So, I searched what bulimia cheeks are like and what are the causes. Turns out that bulimia cheeks looks "chubby", or better saying "puffy" because of constant vomiting, so the glands on your face become swollen (http://www.slideshare.net/pookyh/bulimia-warning-signs)

imo, that's not her case. Yes, she is skinny and her face looks chubby or puffy, but the point is, that's not fat, neither swollen glands, it's her jawbone shape - as a skinny person with the exact same face shape as her I can say that can be totally her case. People think I am chubby when I don't have a great amount of fat on my face just like her. I'm really happy she doesn't have a problem with that, many people usually do the v-line surgery here in Asia. :alpacasad:

vline4_23_1.jpg

Edited by kuroi

Posted

IMG_5822.thumb.PNG.f36f3bfac28a65d7714echer legs doesn't look sickly skinny here. Did she put on weight or did she lay off the photoshop? 

Posted

I'm can't really tell if her past photos were photo shopped a lot, but she looks a lot more healthy in her recent photo! I feel bad for her if she has an ED tho because I already see a comment in the comment section about her gaining weight. 

Posted

I think she's adorable and I love her style! She might have been chubby, but people lose weight (hell, I used to be chubby). Her reviews are cute. I even bought something she reviewed lol. My favourite pair of shoes now.

Posted (edited)

Just reviving this thread... What do you guys think about her little vlogs?

Edited by Miuna
typo

Posted

Just reviving this thread... What do you guys think about her little vlogs?

super cute! And her boyfriend looks like a nice person

Posted

I like her lil tid bit vlogs, they're super cute! I'm not really a fan of vlogs, but because hers are less than a minute long it's kinda cool to watch, y'know? You only see like a moment out of her day, rather than feeling like you're watching someone's entire week by the minute.

Also, it seems like she made it to the Top 20 for NYX face awards (turkey)! I will definitely be rooting for her, her entry doll look was absolutely adorable!! I'm honestly really excited for her continuing on because that means she'll be uploading more makeup looks :alpacalove: honestly i'm just excited for her being more active on youtube, sorry for rambling/gushing