• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Anzujaamu

222 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, I never thought I would see Anzu having to buy likes. Most of her Instagram pictures get 1K likes minimum, and I never saw her popularity as waning. Kind of disappointing I suppose maybe her popularity IS waning? How long has she been popular and what is the average 'life-span' so to speak of an e-celebs popularity? 

On another note, have you guys been watching her Twitter? She seems to be getting close with Beckii [Cruel]. 

Like, maybe this is just me- but often when I see popular bloggers and stuff tweeting each other publicly all like 'AAA nO UR THE CUTE ONE!!' 'no no no YOU ARE THE KAWAII ONE' I always feel like it's so un-genuine and a sort of way for them to sap from each others popularity. It doesn't appear as true friendship. I mean, I don't doubt that these girls are nice people, not at all. Just that the way they converse publicly on social media appears extremely fake. 

Anzu has been popular for like 2-3 years now. Imo it seems that "Tumblr popular" bloggers tend to fade out within a couple of years. 

I doubt her popularity is waning just because she's the face of like every Taobao reseller store that markets themselves on Tumblr and Uniqso, so more and more people would be seeing her as they discover those sites.

However it doesn't seem like she's been getting new sponsorships lately, which may be the best since she used to have a bit of a hard time keeping up with all of her other ones. 

Posted

You'd be surprised by just how many people buy likes, imo it doesn't tarnish her image.

I used to follow her a while back but she got kinda boring

Posted (edited)

When Anzu and I were a lot closer we would hunt down fakes with Edniz and get them banned from fb, exc. She definitely has had a lot of copycats over the years, and one of them even pretended to be her just so she could intercept free gifts from sponsorships.

Edited by EightReasons

Posted

I really feel like Anzu doesn't know how to keep up with her social media since she has become so popular but that's just my opinion.

It's been super interesting though to see what she's been doing in Japan, but even those posts seem to be slowing down a bit. I still really like following her because she's so pretty. 

Posted

Its interesting to me how different she looks without her usual 'edit' and filters
or maybe its just me ^-^ she doesn't look bad or anything just different

578bb9f4b46ec_ss(2016-07-17at06.58.38).t

578bb9f62c92d_ss(2016-07-17at06.58.52).t

Posted

Its interesting to me how different she looks without her usual 'edit' and filters

Wow, she definitely looks older than usual and as you said quite different...

Posted

usually her wigs are pretty big and not flat, it bring balance to her whole head but with her hair flat at the top her face look really big. 

Posted

I really feel like Anzu doesn't know how to keep up with her social media since she has become so popular but that's just my opinion.

It's been super interesting though to see what she's been doing in Japan, but even those posts seem to be slowing down a bit. I still really like following her because she's so pretty. 

THIS 1000%

I feel like her youtube channel is a great example of this: when she first created it I don't think she had the intention of being big on youtube, but now (partially due to her huge sns fanbase) she has over 150,000+ followers on it and no idea how to keep up with her channel.

Out of her last 7 videos 5 of them have just been unboxing videos because I don't really think she knows how to make enough videos to keep up with a youtube channel.

Many people (/snowflakes) would kill to be as "famous" as she is right now. Although it can be annoying how she is slow to update, I also kinda consider that a good thing? She isn't letting social media take over her life or taking advantage of her fanbase to get free money out of people. (She tweets about school a lot and seems more than willing to put SNS aside to focus on school and life and stuff).

I'm glad she isn't letting her fanbase turn her into a snowflake.

Posted (edited)

Um, I think in this picture she looks a lil weird (?) too.

Like she tried to alter/edit her face but failed, maybe?

Or it could be makeup too. 

IMG_4930.jpg

Edited by ♡ anemic ♡

Posted (edited)

Sorry if this sounds rude af but these pictures are kinda unflattering... I think she still looks like her "normal" self (or how we always see her) but the toned down eye makeup makes her look really different. In anemic's post (PULL won't let me quote it for some reason??), it looks like her face (especially her eyes) are puffier than normal and she looks like she's not wearing any makeup other than foundation, eyeshadow, and lipstick/lip tint. I'm personally not a fan of her hair style but the color is adorable and looks nice on her!

Edited by AnzuTakamaki
My entire reply got messed up. Boo.

Posted

Sorry if this sounds rude af but these pictures are kinda unflattering... I think she still looks like her "normal" self (or how we always see her) but the toned down eye makeup makes her look really different. In anemic's post (PULL won't let me quote it for some reason??), it looks like her face (especially her eyes) are puffier than normal and she looks like she's not wearing any makeup other than foundation, eyeshadow, and lipstick/lip tint. I'm personally not a fan of her hair style but the color is adorable and looks nice on her!

I think it is more a problem of her cheeks being too chubby for that short of hair, more defined thin cheeks would be more suitable. She did express distaste for how short it was on her twitter and instagram. She got it cut that short when she did a hair modeling event recently.

I think she looks much better with slightly longer hair and she's also been plucking her brows, she should have gone to a salon for that though... :alpacadone:

Posted

I think Anzu looks gorgeous without makeup and her current look in Japan is totally adorable. It's a bit of a refreshing change of pace to see her with her guard down a little more and posting things of her just being herself. 

I don't know about anyone else but I don't like perfection when it comes to looks. I think when a girl finds the things she does like about herself and accentuates them it's totally sexy and fleek. Anyone who expects perfection or close to it is probably someone who needs it because they aren't spending the time to better themselves so they can meet people halfway. We all have our own flaws, and that's okay.

Posted

She has such a flat belly ;-; I don't think she looks disgustingly thin, she's alright

Posted

She has such a flat belly ;-; I don't think she looks disgustingly thin, she's alright

She's thin to the point of looking unhealthy tho.

1468008569419.thumb.jpeg.c84598b0c51b3c8

Posted

She's thin to the point of looking unhealthy tho.

1468008569419.thumb.jpeg.c84598b0c51b3c8

Is the picture on the right real?? No offense, but her legs look like my arms, and that's pretty concerning :/