• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Debora Cechetto #2

1597 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

How does she want someone to believe her?? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

7BA8F054-1E03-44EC-97FC-58AE79757593.jpeg

P.S.: Recent photo of her instagram X photo someone took from her at a public event last year.

Edited by Sherlock

Posted (edited)

How does she want someone to believe her?? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

7BA8F054-1E03-44EC-97FC-58AE79757593.jpeg

P.S.: Recent photo of her instagram X photo someone took from her at a public event last year.

It might be just Photoshop and/or Snow app, but sometimes I think that she did liposuction on her chin... Her face suddenly became thinner on her last videos, dunno. She never talks about her procedures, anyway.

Edited by Kiryuin Satsuki

Posted

It might be just Photoshop and/or Snow app, but sometimes I think that she did liposuction on her chin... Her face suddenly became thinner on her last videos, dunno. She never talks about her procedures, anyway.

i always think that she may have done a bichectomy + something else idk 

Posted

lololololol.PNG

Posted (edited)

This is a real and interesting debate. Soon, people like DC will not influence and will not have more significance as a model to be followed by children and young people.

1A02503C-67EA-43B2-AD1C-F6ABB20553F5.jpeg

@dorafigueiredo_: "I'm scared of Instagram girls' fashions that look like dolls, seriously, imagine what's on their minds when looking at themselves in the mirror, it's not possible that no one notices how bad it is for themselves and for other girls and women. "

0A3F903B-79C8-4F42-BBFD-6505F14C367B.jpeg

@dorafigueiredo_: "They edit both the face as if it were a picture of a product, they use all possible cues so they don't look like themselves, they look like a cartoon, it's completely insane. It's one thing if you mount yourself and have a character, something else it's you to become this character.

You aren't your edited Instagram photo, you are more than that! Please stop putting yourself in the position of an object. Who are you? What do you think? Where is the person behind these thousand characters?

Art is a beautiful thing and to transform, paint, I don't know, until editing can be really cool, but when you are like that 24h on the internet you show that you are just that, just a modeling doll. Everyone can do whatever they want in life..."

BD5F57D2-3218-4391-86F6-9A27B71B2F4B.jpeg

@dorafigueiredo_: "But think what this unreal image you show you do with the heads of girls who are feeling bad about themselves."

E0758890-05F9-4977-BFA7-EDEAA1C96937.jpeg

@Kefera: “I even know what you're talking about.”

@dorafigueiredo_: "Seriously, I'm very worried because it's spreading every day a new instagram of girls and women appears like that, as if the bodies of magazines and standardized faces are not enough, it destroys the self-esteem of anyone.

@sarah_knevitz: "That's why I love these women. You love yourself for being yourself and you inspire people to do the same."

DC has always only bothered to be just a fashion product and fit the narcissistic and fanciful aesthetic standard. In addition to trying to be a character she would like to be real, but as a person she has proven to be ridiculous and have nothing good to add. Worst of all, she's already a grown-up, 31-year-old woman who continues to desperately continue to live a lie on the internet. I hope more such debates will unfold, from truly influential and true people, who are concerned to do good and constructive things for people, to free our young, women from this dysfunctional behavior.

Edited by Sherlock

Posted

0E2E1EE0-146A-48D8-8D4A-4B6D0FD086F6.thu

SUPER LEGIT FRECKLES lololololol

omg debs STAHP

Posted

omg debs STAHP

Debs, people like u and me, who are very white but don’t have freckles, can only get them naturally through sun exposition. And for that you have to FUCKING LEAVE YOUR ROOM WHICH WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU DONT :~

Posted

omg debs STAHP

THE FRECKLES HAHAHAHAHAHA Less than a month ago she had her skin flawless, and she always said "I don't use any foundations and shit", now she suddenly has freckles out of the blue, SEEMS LEGIT

Posted

These freckles are just as real as her blue eyes 

Posted

She’s realizing no one is buying her shit about the freckles so now it’s *temporary*, now the dermatologist said it’s gonna disappear soon. Lmao just gets worse.

I wonder what her optician has to say about her eye color. Maybe it changes from time to time as well. What a special human being she is ☺️☺️☺️

Posted

Her freckles are so real that they even have a different pattern every photo, always in a different spot lol not even mentioning that between one of these photos and another, she posted some with no freckles at all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ABBADA17-D246-4C48-8F79-626FA5FC0D29.jpeg

Posted

F60FC0E2-CD5D-492E-B34F-EB67E5C4535D.thu

“why would I made that up?”

cause the internet loves freckles and you’re an huge attwhore?

also, cause you don’t lie about your appearance, right? EVER 😂

Posted

F60FC0E2-CD5D-492E-B34F-EB67E5C4535D.thu

“why would I made that up?”

cause the internet loves freckles and you’re an huge attwhore?

also, cause you don’t lie about your appearance, right? EVER 😂

Somebody is reading PULL

Posted

Complaining about the hot weather while using a flannel shirt 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

9C85AC58-166D-499C-9564-0AD7A9C98BAD.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Complaining about the hot weather while using a flannel shirt 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

9C85AC58-166D-499C-9564-0AD7A9C98BAD.jpeg

Seems like she forgot about the freckles kek

And wtf is that part of her cheek, close to her lips???? Her hair is under her cheek skin 

Edited by Kiryuin Satsuki