• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Debora Cechetto #2

1597 posts in this topic

Posted

Ana Gandarez, Debs's asslicker friend posted this on her stories yesterday, its fixed in her profile. It's part of her 2018 retrospective.

Pic translation:

I met another of my best friends, and even though we didn't take any decent pictures, we went out to eat everyday <3

Question is... Doesn't she have a single pic with one of her best friends (best friend that Ana had to travel god only knows how many miles to see) for a retrospective, or did Deb forbid her to post the pics they took, cuz it would reveal her true unshopped face? :alpacaheadshake: cruel.

gan.jpg

Posted

Ana Gandarez, Debs's asslicker friend posted this on her stories yesterday, its fixed in her profile. It's part of her 2018 retrospective.

Pic translation:

I met another of my best friends, and even though we didn't take any decent pictures, we went out to eat everyday <3

Question is... Doesn't she have a single pic with one of her best friends (best friend that Ana had to travel god only knows how many miles to see) for a retrospective, or did Deb forbid her to post the pics they took, cuz it would reveal her true unshopped face? :alpacaheadshake: cruel.

gan.jpg

Ana lives in São Paulo and Débora had to travel there to get her visa or something to go to the US the only thing they have is picture of foods or a boomerang Ana did of Debs..

Posted (edited)

Why does not she explain that before being completely unmasked she denied all aesthetic procedures and she said that everything was natural? Why does not she assume that "was" Nazi, who had Nazi tattoos? Why does not she say she uses blue contact lenses? Why does not she assume her true age? Why does not she assume she uses fucking facetune/photoshop?  

She only talks when she’s unmasked, trying to soften things. All the friends and boyfriends she has / have already confirmed all this. It's shameful, poor woman.

Edited by Sherlock

Posted

Ela diz "fotos de 2004, eu mudei muito", as pessoas mudam, mas ela virou outra pessoa, e mesmo assim ela ainda fica nessa de "sou perfeita e vocês procuram defeitos", vamos lembrar de quando ela debochava de geral no Twitter dizendo que ela era linda e quem pedia a marca do batom era feia por exemplo, sendo que pesa a mão no PS até hoje, ela é bonitinha/ok, nada de como ela queria ser.

Expectativa/Realidade

Vai dizer que essas fotos de 2016 era na verdade 2004 hahaha.

O melhor é ela dar ego search e dizer que as pessoas mandam as coisas pra ela.

Ana mora em São Paulo e Débora teve que viajar para lá para conseguir o visto ou algo para ir para os EUA. A única coisa que já tem é uma foto de alimentos ou um bumerangue que Ana fez de Debs.

Detalhes

kkkkk.png.685ae16f36fc2d67203dc9e857d3c7a3.png

hqdefault (1).jpg

sketch-1544042629653.png

IMG_20181205_184510.jpg

_20181205_184403.JPG

Vem dizer que a Internet é tóxica, ela é total tóxica, me lembra muito essa cena.

_20181205_190107.JPG

Posted (edited)

I almost cried laughing because she said that she came back of her trip with “freckles”, who the fuck gets freckles out of the fucking nowhere? Everything that is a trend she wants to say that she has naturally. Get out of here, Debora, get some treatment 

Edited by Ugh!

Posted

Eu quase chorei de rir porque ela disse que ela voltou de sua viagem com “sardas”, quem diabos tira sardas da porra de lugar nenhum? Tudo o que é uma tendência que ela quer dizer que ela tem naturalmente. Saia daqui, Debora, faça algum tratamento 

ela fez uma postsgem dizendo que não levou os produtos de pele dela na viagem, e que a pele melhorou que "menos é mmais"

Posted

_20181205_195201.JPG

_20181205_195216.JPG

Posted (edited)

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

OMG... She's fighting with everyone on Twitter giving ego search. She’s being humiliated, poor thing, She’s out of control. 

Edited by Sherlock

Posted (edited)

OMG

E0A679D0-9D98-4810-931D-BE6E62F144C8.jpeg

@suelenaf: "I swear I was not going to say anything about it but Debora Cechetto is just no longer disguised and lying for lack of opportunity. There are SEVERAL tweets in which she says she only had septum diversion surgery on her nose (which does not change anything at all in the nose format) and even for me who was once her friend she said she had never done anything in the nose. Even for me that I was once friends with her.

2111225F-6E9B-4A23-827E-8A41B072793F.jpeg

@suelenaf: "Suddenly she began to speak that she "modified" her nose BUT THAT SHE DID NOT PLASTIC SURGERY. WTF? Was it not a septum deviation? Now it is "modify" but it is not "plastic surgery"? Only being too blind not to realize how contradictory and deceitful she is."

I'm ashamed to have been her friend for so long. It's such a lie that if I start to write I will do a bible.

And I'm going to go ahead and make it clear that I do not want any harm to her because I believe in "karma" and no one has so many haters like that for no reason, does it? Something she did deserved. I do not hate her, but I feel sorry for a woman over 30 years to be as unsuccessful as she is."

@nirgellep: " But friend, she already said she did procedures on her nose."

A89B1433-90A4-4EC5-A9A6-48E206DF1231.jpeg

@suelenaf: "She says this just now, my friend. She is talking about aesthetic procedures she has done for no one else to talk about, because before she ALWAYS told that she only had a septum in her nose and now she is talking about having procedures with hyaluronic acid just to "up" the nose."

014895D8-2A53-45A5-8C0A-591F72B9C2FB.jpeg

@suelenaf: "I could even look up her tweets to prove how she's lying, but it's late and I'm tired (and she's not even worth all that). Plus, she'll always say she's a victim and say that they edit her photos to look worse than she was before and all those lies that no one can take anymore.

But if you're interested in other lies that I know are lies because I've been talking to her every day for almost two years, I'll send you by DM tomorrow. I met her in person."

4D355D4D-6FDE-4796-91D9-266E759202E8.jpeg

@suelenaf: "There are people who lie so hard that they believe in their own lies."

Edited by Sherlock

Posted

She's going to have nobody by her side... not even friends... her friends are all leaving her slowly. How sad. BUT she put herself in that grave 

Posted

I remember some time ago (like 2-3 years) when she used to say her beauty was all natural, girls always asked her about make up, and she was extremely rude saying she hated those questions, and that she didn’t use make up at all or made any plastic surgery, ignoring all the questions and being a bitch in the rare times she answeared someone. She only “changed” when she started this “digital influencer” thing, then suddenly she became this cute approachable girl, FAKE! It’s all about the “publis”... 

I could say I feel sad for her, but honestly I don’t, she dig her own misery being a bitch for so much time and now she’s realizing not all people here are stupid, and that’s why she is making all this explanations, because people are finding things out!

Posted (edited)

Debora went mad on her twitter! :alpacashocked:  And there she is, playing the victim again. One of the girls said that she actually found Debora to be pretty, and Debora just scolded her. And of course, she played the victim after that. I made some screenshots of her and her white knights.

Saddest thing is that some people buy all the crap she posted on her IG stories... About not being a nazi, and the procedures and everything. And she says that we "fabricate" proofs here on PULL, but wtf??? So her pic with the nazi knife is made up? Her old racist tweets too? Oh please :alpacafedup:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

rt.jpg

Edited by Kiryuin Satsuki

Posted

Yeah Debora, people lie about your past, they even photoshopped you licking a nazi knife, right? Get a grip, dumbass 

Posted (edited)

The only way for her to get attention is this way, if she acts as a victim and lies. There are many followers of her who only want to see the fights because in other networks they speak badly for the incoherences and lies of DC. She is very deluded, she thinks people are dumb and do not realize the lies and how problematic she is.

Edited by Sherlock

Posted (edited)

Edited by Rebeccacacaca