• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Debora Cechetto #2

1600 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

8ABDFABC-32C0-4624-9282-7E68779F1CAC.jpeg

@karlamidade: “Looking like Debora Cechetto's Photoshop.”

Edited by Sherlock

Posted

Can you see the difference between a photo with photoshop and a photo without photoshop?

nbnghgh.jpg

uuuu.jpg

Posted (edited)

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

OMG. This woman is such a liar that even when she advertises or indicates a place (eyebrows) she is the only person who takes a picture elsewhere, all edited. This only reinforces the character she created on the internet. She is very afraid of people taking pictures of her without photoshop, facetune that she is dependent.

149941E5-14EC-4BD1-9E7B-F624E26E5A95.jpeg

433AB3AE-CFA2-4C77-89E3-A66F2DCF100D.jpeg

F5330E7C-F918-4D5F-ACA6-487CA8EC877C.jpeg

You can’t even see the work on her eyebrow. This is all to lie and not to leave the character. Shameful. 

Honestly, I don’t know how anyone still believes in her.

5928EA6D-92DD-45FC-91BF-DCDEBE0DCDCA.jpeg

Edited by Sherlock

Posted

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

OMG. This woman is such a liar that even when she advertises or indicates a place (eyebrows) she is the only person who takes a picture elsewhere, all edited. This only reinforces the character she created on the internet. She is very afraid of people taking pictures of her without photoshop, facetune that she is dependent.

149941E5-14EC-4BD1-9E7B-F624E26E5A95.jpeg

433AB3AE-CFA2-4C77-89E3-A66F2DCF100D.jpeg

F5330E7C-F918-4D5F-ACA6-487CA8EC877C.jpeg

You can’t even see the work on her eyebrow. This is all to lie and not to leave the character. Shameful. 

Honestly, I don’t know how anyone still believes in her.

5928EA6D-92DD-45FC-91BF-DCDEBE0DCDCA.jpeg

DB173B9A-F513-4E06-BC6D-A91598724C0C.thu

I guess this is her, it looks like her and it’s right next to the other picture.

well well well helloooooooo blue contact lenses 😂

Posted

Can you see the difference between a photo with photoshop and a photo without photoshop?

nbnghgh.jpg

uuuu.jpg

I wonder if she realizes how fake she is. Bc at this point I’m pretty sure she believes her own lies. That she really looks like that and the camera “doesn’t make justice” to her features and then she uses the ps to “fix” the photos. You would be surprised about how many people think that and do that but of course people do minor fix ups and don’t create a whole new not human face like she does. Debs definitely has a completely distorted image of herself. Still bizarre tho. 

Posted

I guess this is her, it looks like her and it’s right next to the other picture.

Yesssss it's clearly Debs HAHAHAHA the long eyelashes, the eyebrow color, the square forehead with a lil baldness, and plus, THE LENSES. HELLO BLUE LENSES :harharplz:

Posted

Her blue eyes are as natural as Sarah McDaniel's heterochromia. 

Posted (edited)

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

OMG, she isn’t even marked in the picture so they will not discover the blue contact lens lie! 

Poor woman, it must be terrible to live like this.

Edited by Sherlock

Posted (edited)

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

3F400215-CAD2-451A-B94E-1EF5DA77D58E.jpeg

@perkele: “It's looks like Debora Cechetto.”

9508FF7E-F1DF-48C5-9B88-340C7290D346.jpeg

Edited by Sherlock

Posted

Two videos that were recorded on her last trip. She doesn’t even follow a pattern on her photoshop/filters. A few days apart and two completely different lips. She can’t even say it’s from before and after the lip fillers. 

78E06843-336B-45BE-9679-FFCFE81ED325.jpeg

Posted (edited)

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

OMG, she isn’t even marked in the picture so they will not discover the blue contact lens lie! 

Poor woman, it must be terrible to live like this.

Meu Deus do céu, é ela sim, cara!!! É claro que é ela!!!! HAUHAUAHUAHAUHAUAHAUHAUAUA Ela não deixou a dona do salão marcar ela EU TÔ É MORRENDOOOOOOOOOOO UAHUAHUAHAUHAUHAUAHAUHAUAHUAHAUHAUAHAUHAUAHUAHUAHAUHAUA Olhos azuis mais verdadeiros que uma nota de 3 reais

Oh my God, it's her, dude!!! Of course it is her!!! HAHAUHAUHAUAHUHAUHAUHAUHAUAHAUHAUAHAU She did not let the owner of the beauty salon mark her. I'M DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HAUHAUAHUAHAUHAUHAUAHAUHAUAHUAHAUAHUAHAUAHUAHAUA Blue eyes more real than a $ 3 bills

DB173B9A-F513-4E06-BC6D-A91598724C0C.thumb.jpeg.3ae387d1574e09aa179fe79f5ff14a82.jpeg

Edited by Dialetik

Posted

@salviohexila: I swore the pic was fake till I saw your stories

@dcechetto: @salviohexila dear I would never post a fake/made up pic kkk

YEAH SURE DEBS, YOU NEVER POST FAKE OR MADE UP SHIT, WE KNOW THAT

btw she creeped the fck outta me on her pic, look at that face, she looks like a zombie or something like that :darth:

ac1cbddc-dc9b-4f76-a7fd-217006122dd3.jpg

c8c396ad-ce62-4a9c-8d52-05e21863e925.jpg

Posted

am I crazy or she had gain some weight? she looked skinnier before

also, someone asked her about her height and weight and she only answeared her height, apparently bc some girls would feel bad about that and shit... yeah right

4283C9B0-90FE-4DB9-B127-3C24CA9D0698.thu

Posted

nbnghgh.jpg

uuuu.jpg

Dude this is just sooo wrong. is easy to accept urself when u born looking like these girls, this comparision is just mean, yeah she shouldn't deform herself like that, but imagine being her and seeing people mocking her with AND without modifications. People said that she would be so much better without photoshop and at the same time bully her natural look... like wtf 

Posted

Dude this is just sooo wrong. is easy to accept urself when u born looking like these girls, this comparision is just mean, yeah she shouldn't deform herself like that, but imagine being her and seeing people mocking her with AND without modifications. People said that she would be so much better without photoshop and at the same time bully her natural look... like wtf 

I can only speak for myself, but personaly I didn’t find karol queiroz pretty when she first appeared as pc’s girlfriend (and that’s tottaly personal taste), but I started to like her a lot as she showed her personality, and the way she handle the “fame”, like she don’t give a fuck, and she has a lot of things she doesn’t like about herself but shows anyway, she’s almost always without make up and stuff, and I think that’s the point about debs, I honestly don’t give a fuck about how she really looks like without PS, the shame is that she’s creating something that doesn’t exist, and LYING a lot! A lot of criticism about her here is because people are so tired of her shit that it doesn’t matter how she looks like on real life, cause she’s a bitch on the inside.