• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Debora Cechetto #2

1618 posts in this topic

Posted

It must be exhausting to live all those lies but I don't feel bad for her. At all.

Posted

Eu não sou um torcedor nazista, mas ela está claramente chupando caras de chiclete.

Yesssss!

Posted

I ain't no nazi supporter but she's clearly chweing a gum guys lol

does your face change the shape when you chew gum? mine doesn’t lol

Posted (edited)

It must be exhausting to live all those lies but I don't feel bad for her. At all.

Sim, eu concordo com você, com certeza. Tem que ser uma pessoa mentalmente muito doente para permanecer anos e anos numa loucura dessa, cara.

Yes, I agree with you, for sure.  It must be a very mentally ill person to remain years and years in such madness, dude

@wwwmlna May we can call a Nazi of Nazi or not yet?

@aiqpreguiça You can call it "Débora Cechetto".

qqqq.jpg

Edited by Dialetik

Posted (edited)

Ela é tão insossa, insípida e sem graça que nem as fotos da viagem são legais, apesar dos lugares serem lindos. Ela não tem carisma, sempre com aquela cara de bunda e editada. Essa mulher emana uma energia ruim muito forte, eu hein.

--

She is so savorless, insipid and boring that not even the pictures of the trip are cool, even though the places are beautiful. She does not have charisma, always with that butt face and always so fucking edited as well. This woman emanates a very bad energy, huh.

Eu também sinto uma energia negativa vindo dela, e essa vibe negativa vem de pessoas como Narumi Kataiama e Satty também. 

I feel a bad energy caming for her too, and this bad feeling came from people like Narumi Kataiama and Satty, too.

Edited by Olivia Hye

Posted

Her neck and nose look weird... 🤔

726DFFB4-9F42-4C65-98EF-57116541958C.jpeg

lol she edited the pic so hard, removing the hair from her face then she forgot to remove it from the neck
ela editou tanto a foto que tirou o cabelo do rosto e aí esqueceu de tirar do pescoço

Posted

lol she edited the pic so hard, removing the hair from her face then she forgot to remove it from the neck ela editou tanto a foto que tirou o cabelo do rosto e aí esqueceu de tirar do pescoço

PUTA QUE PARIU, CARA, É VERDADE!!!! EU NEM TINHA REPARADO HAUAHUAHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUAHUAHUAHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHAUHAUHAUAHUAHAUHAUAHUAHUAHUAHA EU ESTOU GRITANDOOOOO

Oh my fucking God, it's true I have not noticed 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'M SCREAMING

OMG, Agora eu consigo ver!!! Ela editou tanto o rosto que fez desaparecer a parte do cabelo que deveria estar sobre o rosto dela!!!

OMG, Now I can see!!! She edited her face so fucking much that she erased part of her hair that should have been on her face !!!

726DFFB4-9F42-4C65-98EF-57116541958C.thumb.jpeg.873fe02677c40d3c44bc9df8cc75f7e2.jpeg

Posted

Caraio, agora que vi esse detalhe. Parece sombra do cabelo mas que cabelo?? Apagou. 

Eu fico com muita vergonha alheia das fotos dela. Photoshop super pesado e artificial. Rosto sem nenhum poro, traço ou sombra. Sempre mesmo ângulo e sem expressão. 

Não existe uma única foto que algum amigx ou “fã” marcou ela. Pq apesar de não trabalhar, ela até sai bastante pra comer e viajar. Não tem amigos? Ninguém reconhece ela e pede pra tirar foto? Pelo jeito ninguém reconhece né. Só tem foto marcada com o namorado que ela claramente foi quem tirou a foto e editou do jeito dela. Dó real. Fingir o tempo todo que é o que não é e segurar essa mentira todos os dias deve ser surreal. A pessoa não vive de verdade. Não sorri, não conversa, não se relaciona pq senão a máscara cai. 

Damn, I only saw this detail now. Looks like the shadow of her hair but what hair? She erased it  

I fell shame for her photos. Heavy and artificial photoshop. Face without a pore, a trace, a shadow. Always the same angle and without expression. 

Theres no a single tagged photo of her with a friend or “fan”. Despite not working, she goes out a lot to eat and travel. Doesn’t she have any friends? No one recognizes her and asks to take a photo? Perhaps no one recognizes her. Only tagged photos with the boyfriend but she clearly took the photo and edited on her way. Real shame. Pretending all the time you’re something you aren’t and feed this lie every day must be surreal. She doesn’t really live. Doesn’t smile, doesn’t talk, doesn’t interact with other people. Otherwise her mask would fall. 

Posted (edited)

No one really admires DC, no one likes lying people.

CCE77F62-5F04-4714-A392-3BF4BE4F717C.jpeg

@atlanticatotal: "Do you feel ugly when you see photos of theses artificial bloggers? I'm more me."

@nxirvanna: "It depends on the blogger." 

@atlanticatotal: "Who?"

@nxirvanna: "For example, Karol Queiroz. I think KQ is very beautiful because she's always posting stories without makeup. So she's really beautiful. There're some bloggers that I prefer myself too. For example, Debora Cechetto and Lindsay Woods because they are extremely artificial."

5FFCF8DB-0696-4049-97A8-9214811C17AC.jpeg

@dabadeedablue: "I'm a bit afraid of Debora Cechetto. I despise her after accessing the old gringos forums that discuss the Nazi past and about her Nazi tattoo.

I get distressed when her face appears on my timeline."

Edited by Sherlock

Posted (edited)

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

8ABDFABC-32C0-4624-9282-7E68779F1CAC.jpeg

@karlamidade: “Looking like Debora Cechetto's Photoshop.”

Edited by Sherlock

Posted

Can you see the difference between a photo with photoshop and a photo without photoshop?

nbnghgh.jpg

uuuu.jpg

Posted (edited)

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

OMG. This woman is such a liar that even when she advertises or indicates a place (eyebrows) she is the only person who takes a picture elsewhere, all edited. This only reinforces the character she created on the internet. She is very afraid of people taking pictures of her without photoshop, facetune that she is dependent.

149941E5-14EC-4BD1-9E7B-F624E26E5A95.jpeg

433AB3AE-CFA2-4C77-89E3-A66F2DCF100D.jpeg

F5330E7C-F918-4D5F-ACA6-487CA8EC877C.jpeg

You can’t even see the work on her eyebrow. This is all to lie and not to leave the character. Shameful. 

Honestly, I don’t know how anyone still believes in her.

5928EA6D-92DD-45FC-91BF-DCDEBE0DCDCA.jpeg

Edited by Sherlock

Posted

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

OMG. This woman is such a liar that even when she advertises or indicates a place (eyebrows) she is the only person who takes a picture elsewhere, all edited. This only reinforces the character she created on the internet. She is very afraid of people taking pictures of her without photoshop, facetune that she is dependent.

149941E5-14EC-4BD1-9E7B-F624E26E5A95.jpeg

433AB3AE-CFA2-4C77-89E3-A66F2DCF100D.jpeg

F5330E7C-F918-4D5F-ACA6-487CA8EC877C.jpeg

You can’t even see the work on her eyebrow. This is all to lie and not to leave the character. Shameful. 

Honestly, I don’t know how anyone still believes in her.

5928EA6D-92DD-45FC-91BF-DCDEBE0DCDCA.jpeg

DB173B9A-F513-4E06-BC6D-A91598724C0C.thu

I guess this is her, it looks like her and it’s right next to the other picture.

well well well helloooooooo blue contact lenses 😂

Posted

Can you see the difference between a photo with photoshop and a photo without photoshop?

nbnghgh.jpg

uuuu.jpg

I wonder if she realizes how fake she is. Bc at this point I’m pretty sure she believes her own lies. That she really looks like that and the camera “doesn’t make justice” to her features and then she uses the ps to “fix” the photos. You would be surprised about how many people think that and do that but of course people do minor fix ups and don’t create a whole new not human face like she does. Debs definitely has a completely distorted image of herself. Still bizarre tho. 

Posted

DB173B9A-F513-4E06-BC6D-A91598724C0C.thu

I guess this is her, it looks like her and it’s right next to the other picture.

well well well helloooooooo blue contact lenses 😂

Yesssss it's clearly Debs HAHAHAHA the long eyelashes, the eyebrow color, the square forehead with a lil baldness, and plus, THE LENSES. HELLO BLUE LENSES :harharplz: