• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

Debora Cechetto #2

1618 posts in this topic

Posted

Somehow the snowapp blur became ever more obvious with the blond hair. How come an iPhone 8 Plus has this crappy camera resolution??? I guess she can’t get any more fake than this.

B6472E2C-F52A-44FA-9903-45C2FE69B4E3.png

Posted

Somehow the snowapp blur became ever more obvious with the blond hair. How come an iPhone 8 Plus has this crappy camera resolution??? I guess she can’t get any more fake than this.

Because her hair is also perfect and she doesn't have any frizz, her hair is naturally blured hahahah

Posted

B6472E2C-F52A-44FA-9903-45C2FE69B4E3.png

she looks older with that hair color 

Posted

Idk who’s responsible for this but LMAO

Enjoy while it lasts 

F0E8AE60-C2DE-49EB-B207-557878074EA8.jpeg

Posted

Idk who’s responsible for this but LMAO

Enjoy while it lasts 

F0E8AE60-C2DE-49EB-B207-557878074EA8.jpeg

OH MY GOD. SO ICONIC. SO BRAVE.

Posted

SL

HO MY GOD. SO ICONIC. SO BRAVE.

link please 🙏

Posted

poor “juhmarts It was very beautiful ... Novelty, rs. I admire you, because you do not have to show your butt or take photos almost naked, to show you are beautiful, intelligent, capable, empowered ...“

676D59F5-7B52-4CCC-8EC2-1FBA07E55F90.jpeg

totally different from Instagram face and body...

74CA4BC8-7A3F-48E8-A925-268AD637C86C.png

8C4760ED-66CC-4C69-9F1C-96438C37E8EA.png

lol Where are the big boobies and smol waist? xP

Posted

Her photo edits are getting worse ... 

CC99EB31-30B7-493A-B42E-856DEA90232F.png

Posted

Have you guys seen this comments at her last pic?

20190304_035607.thumb.jpg.34e82191cee78e

20190304_035702.jpg

20190304_035724.jpg

Posted

Her photo edits are getting worse ... 

CC99EB31-30B7-493A-B42E-856DEA90232F.png

gee that pic is terrible... her jawline is different one side to the other, her necklace is so bluried it became a shadow 😂

Posted

She's starting to look like an IMVU character. lmao that edit..

Posted

2015 - 2019

xexexto.png

Posted

@viczenta I just watch you licking Debora's ass without knowing she's a Nazi

@Cekiie Who is she?

@viczenta A famous internet woman

@Cekiie Is it a woman who has tattooed a Totenkopf and after play the innocent?

@viczenta Yes

@Cekkie I did not even know that this woman still existed. I thought that scandal had already exhausted her fame.

@viczenta Yes, but a lot of people did not even know about that scandal.

11.jpg

12.jpg

Posted (edited)

picture from 2005/2006 

I'm wondering if have any recent pictures of her tights 

l_0a416c869c2fdf98e06e3ac72e62ebf9.thumb

Edited by hellothere

Posted (edited)

picture from 2005/2006 

I'm wondering if have any recent pictures of her tights 

l_0a416c869c2fdf98e06e3ac72e62ebf9.thumb

Zzzzzzz