• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Debora Cechetto #2

1608 posts in this topic

Posted

Não há nada de errado em querer trabalhar com Instagram, tudo depende do conteúdo que você cria. A questão com a Débora é que ela não cria praticamente nada, apenas posta selfies ultra editadas. Os posts em que ela promove algum produto são péssimos, dá pra ver que ela coloca mais ênfase em si mesma do que naquilo que ela tenta vender.

Outra característica dela é que ela tenta, a todo custo, ser "edgy". É só lembrar os tweets antigos dela sobre como ela queria matar todo mundo, sobre ver vídeos de gore, etc. Ela QUER mostrar que é super diferente e original, mas na real há muitas garotas que nem ela. Ela teve sorte de ter tido um relacionamento com uma pessoa famosa, assim ela conseguiu atenção.

Essa de usar manga comprida encaixa no querer ser diferentona ("eu odeio o verão, ain quero frio") e também que ela tinha as tattoos nazi.

---

There's nothing wrong with wanting to work with Instagram, it all depends on the content that you create. The thing with Débora is that she doesn't create basically anything, only post ultra edited selfies. The posts which she promotes a product are terrible, you can see that she puts more emphasis in herself than in what she wants to sell.

Other characteristic of her is that she tries, at all costs, to be "edgy". Just remember her old tweets about how she wanted to kill everyone, about watching gore videos, etc. She WANTS to show how she is super different and original, but for real there are many other girls just like her. She was lucky of having had a relationship with a famous person, that way she got attention.

The thing of wearing long sleeves falls under wanting to be different ("I hate the summer, oh I want winter") and also that she had the nazi tattoos.

Posted (edited)

Ser nazista na sociedade em que vivemos é repulsivo. As pessoas podem ser preconceituosas, mas ter um símbolo já representa toda a carga de maldade e indiferença. Na cadeia os nazistas e as nazistas são tratados de forma hostil. Por isso dela querer esconder o passado dela. Eu não a culpo pra falar a verdade. 

Eu acredito na mudança dela. Claro, que ainda como branca e padrão, ela ainda vai se achar superior. Isso infelizmente é social também, o narcisismo social doente. Mas ela pode mudar e repensar toda hora sobre as atitudes dela.

Eu acho que esse estilo combina mais com ela. O estilo mais pesado dela não combinaria comigo, por exemplo. Eu passei a minha adolescência tentando me encaixar nesses estilos mais obscuros. E hoje vejo que era pura besteira. Porque eu passei a ler sobre os movimentos mais a fundo também Eu também aceito minhas coxas grossas, eu fazia dietas malucas pra parecer magrela. Eu vejo muitos instagrans (sei que 90% deles tem filtro), e cada uma ali tem um estilo.

---

Being a Nazi in the society we live in is repulsive. People may be prejudiced, but having a symbol already represents the whole burden of evil and indifference. In jail the Nazis and Nazis are treated in a hostile manner. That's why she wants to hide her past. I do not blame her for telling the truth.

I believe in her change. Of course, still white and standard, she will still find herself superior. This is unfortunately also social, sick social narcissism. But she can change and rethink all the time about her attitudes.

I think this style suits her the most. Her heavier style would not suit me, for example. I spent my teens trying to fit into these more obscure styles. And today I see it was bullshit. Because I came to read about the deeper movements too. I also accepted my thick thighs, I used to do crazy diets to look skinny. I see many instagrans (I know 90% of them have filters), and each one there has a style.

Edited by Liandrin

Posted

Hey folks, I read all the debora cechetto 2016 topic. I wanna know if she sued you. btw what is this topic about? is it about her plastical surgeries or nazi things?

Posted

Hey folks, I read all the debora cechetto 2016 topic. I wanna know if she sued you. btw what is this topic about? is it about her plastical surgeries or nazi things?

As far as I know she didn't sue anyone. This topic is to discuss everything that comes from Débora's social media, but these are the main topics, along with her facetune. 

Posted (edited)

Hiii :)

Edited by sinforoso

Posted

If she really has freckles (which I don't doubt, but also think there is a possibility she enhances them like mad), I find it really odd they appeared only after the trip. Her outdoor stories, with the sun shining, all show her skin very clear. Unless she lies about all the times she said there was no makeup on her face.

Posted

Hiii :)

IMG_0003.jpg

dude what's going on

Posted

Screenshot_20190115-105000_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104953_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104956_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104958_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104941_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104944_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104946_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104948_Gallery.jpg

Posted

Diffferent face shapes. these pictures are a week or so a part

face.jpg

Posted

I spent months without coming to this topic and absolutely nothing changes... Except for her shooping style. Come one, it's so clear, in her feed even, that her face changes from month to month. At least keep the pattern.

Also, Santa Catarina is a really hot state, especially on summer. How the fuck can she wear those long sleeves and flannels without diying?

I'm just so pissed off with internet and instagram that the best thing I did to myself was deactivate everything (but I'm still here lol)

-

Eu passo meses sem but neste tópico é nada muda... Exceto o jeito dela editar as fotos. Tá muito claro, no feed dela inclusive, que a cara dela muda mês a mês. Pelo menos matenha o padrão.

Também, Santa Catarina é um estado quente, especialmente no verão. Como caralhos ela consegue usar essas mangas compridas e flanelas sem morrer? 

Eu tô tão puta com a Internet e instagram que a melhor cosia que fiz por mim foi desativar (mas ainda tô aqui Hahaha)

Screenshot_20190115-105000_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104953_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104956_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104958_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104941_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104944_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104946_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104948_Gallery.jpg

yeah, she officially have no friends to warn her about how lame she is, almost pityfull if she wasn't a nazi lying fake bitch

-

Ela oficialmente não tem nenhum amigo pra avisar quão ridícula ela é, quase dá pena se ela não fosse uma nazi mentirosa falsa 

Posted

Diffferent face shapes. these pictures are a week or so a part

face.jpg

Her face is looking like those 3D models, or Sims with lots of mods LOL

If I didn't know, I would think it was a image showing two sisters, you know, they have similarities but are two different people

Posted (edited)

F21D17F3-3A9A-47C2-9E9B-7C3C7DA0AC95.thu

YEAH SURE

omg people saying she didn’t change DAFUQ PEOPLE ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT?

Edited by bia
I saw the comments now lol

Posted

YEAH SURE

TRANSLATE THIS MESSAGES, PLEASE GUYS!

1B2ED0F2-0A9C-4540-8DD1-E15DE6226882.thu1978C5CC-305C-4EE1-9221-36CFDFBE169A.thu

Posted

YEAH SURE

omg people saying she didn’t change DAFUQ PEOPLE ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT?

people are stupid enough to believe her pictures are all natural, so they must really believe she looks the same in both pictures

1B2ED0F2-0A9C-4540-8DD1-E15DE6226882.thu1978C5CC-305C-4EE1-9221-36CFDFBE169A.thu

they are asking her age and she doesn't want to say it. someone said she must be 35 and she replied "wow not that much". 
But she is 32, what are 3 years more? 32 is not old, why hiding it? I mean, what she does not hide?

Posted

1B2ED0F2-0A9C-4540-8DD1-E15DE6226882.thu

TRANSLATION:

@_a_sereia_block_: How old are you, Deb?

@gtavxyz: @_a_sereia_block_ she never answers me!!! I thought I was the only one who didn't know her age

@_a_sereia_block_: @gtavxyz I searched in a lot of places already, she really didn't expose her age. I totally understand

@gtavxyz: @_a_sereia_block_ I thought that Debs was 23, but as she said, she was a teenager 15 years ago, so that means she is 35 now?? I'm confused

@dcechetto: @gtavxyz wow not that much kkkk

1978C5CC-305C-4EE1-9221-36CFDFBE169A.thu

@dcechetto@gtavxyz wow not that much kkkk       

@decechetto@gtavxyz there are certain things that I prefer not to expose on the internet.      

@gtavxyz@dcechetto wow!! But age is something so normal, why??