• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

Debora Cechetto #2

1618 posts in this topic

Posted

Hiii :)

IMG_0003.jpg

dude what's going on

Posted

Screenshot_20190115-105000_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104953_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104956_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104958_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104941_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104944_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104946_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104948_Gallery.jpg

Posted

Diffferent face shapes. these pictures are a week or so a part

face.jpg

Posted

I spent months without coming to this topic and absolutely nothing changes... Except for her shooping style. Come one, it's so clear, in her feed even, that her face changes from month to month. At least keep the pattern.

Also, Santa Catarina is a really hot state, especially on summer. How the fuck can she wear those long sleeves and flannels without diying?

I'm just so pissed off with internet and instagram that the best thing I did to myself was deactivate everything (but I'm still here lol)

-

Eu passo meses sem but neste tópico é nada muda... Exceto o jeito dela editar as fotos. Tá muito claro, no feed dela inclusive, que a cara dela muda mês a mês. Pelo menos matenha o padrão.

Também, Santa Catarina é um estado quente, especialmente no verão. Como caralhos ela consegue usar essas mangas compridas e flanelas sem morrer? 

Eu tô tão puta com a Internet e instagram que a melhor cosia que fiz por mim foi desativar (mas ainda tô aqui Hahaha)

Screenshot_20190115-105000_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104953_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104956_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104958_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104941_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104944_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104946_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190115-104948_Gallery.jpg

yeah, she officially have no friends to warn her about how lame she is, almost pityfull if she wasn't a nazi lying fake bitch

-

Ela oficialmente não tem nenhum amigo pra avisar quão ridícula ela é, quase dá pena se ela não fosse uma nazi mentirosa falsa 

Posted

Diffferent face shapes. these pictures are a week or so a part

face.jpg

Her face is looking like those 3D models, or Sims with lots of mods LOL

If I didn't know, I would think it was a image showing two sisters, you know, they have similarities but are two different people

Posted (edited)

F21D17F3-3A9A-47C2-9E9B-7C3C7DA0AC95.thu

YEAH SURE

omg people saying she didn’t change DAFUQ PEOPLE ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT?

Edited by bia
I saw the comments now lol

Posted

YEAH SURE

TRANSLATE THIS MESSAGES, PLEASE GUYS!

1B2ED0F2-0A9C-4540-8DD1-E15DE6226882.thu1978C5CC-305C-4EE1-9221-36CFDFBE169A.thu

Posted

YEAH SURE

people are stupid enough to believe her pictures are all natural, so they must really believe she looks the same in both pictures

1B2ED0F2-0A9C-4540-8DD1-E15DE6226882.thu1978C5CC-305C-4EE1-9221-36CFDFBE169A.thu

they are asking her age and she doesn't want to say it. someone said she must be 35 and she replied "wow not that much". 
But she is 32, what are 3 years more? 32 is not old, why hiding it? I mean, what she does not hide?

Posted

1B2ED0F2-0A9C-4540-8DD1-E15DE6226882.thu

TRANSLATION:

@_a_sereia_block_: How old are you, Deb?

@gtavxyz: @_a_sereia_block_ she never answers me!!! I thought I was the only one who didn't know her age

@_a_sereia_block_: @gtavxyz I searched in a lot of places already, she really didn't expose her age. I totally understand

@gtavxyz: @_a_sereia_block_ I thought that Debs was 23, but as she said, she was a teenager 15 years ago, so that means she is 35 now?? I'm confused

@dcechetto: @gtavxyz wow not that much kkkk

1978C5CC-305C-4EE1-9221-36CFDFBE169A.thu

@dcechetto@gtavxyz wow not that much kkkk       

@decechetto@gtavxyz there are certain things that I prefer not to expose on the internet.      

@gtavxyz@dcechetto wow!! But age is something so normal, why??

Posted (edited)

YEAH SURE

An old shoped picture vs a new shoped picture lol

Lemme help you with the challenge, Debs.

58076D0B-6718-4F40-AE07-2308375E9B47.thu

Edited by chekhov
grammar

Posted

I spent months without coming to this topic and absolutely nothing changes... Except for her shooping style. Come one, it's so clear, in her feed even, that her face changes from month to month. At least keep the pattern.

Also, Santa Catarina is a really hot state, especially on summer. How the fuck can she wear those long sleeves and flannels without diying?

I'm just so pissed off with internet and instagram that the best thing I did to myself was deactivate everything (but I'm still here lol)

-

Eu passo meses sem but neste tópico é nada muda... Exceto o jeito dela editar as fotos. Tá muito claro, no feed dela inclusive, que a cara dela muda mês a mês. Pelo menos matenha o padrão.

Também, Santa Catarina é um estado quente, especialmente no verão. Como caralhos ela consegue usar essas mangas compridas e flanelas sem morrer? 

Eu tô tão puta com a Internet e instagram que a melhor cosia que fiz por mim foi desativar (mas ainda tô aqui Hahaha)

yeah, she officially have no friends to warn her about how lame she is, almost pityfull if she wasn't a nazi lying fake bitch

-

Ela oficialmente não tem nenhum amigo pra avisar quão ridícula ela é, quase dá pena se ela não fosse uma nazi mentirosa falsa 

Meu Deus, quantos rostos diferentes!!! Cara, bizarro demais tudo isso, bizarro....a única palavra que consigo dizer sobre isso.

Ela fala que 35 anos não é para tanto parecendo que 32 anos está muito diferente de 35. E, brevíssimo estarás lá, Debs. 

--

God, how many different faces!!! Man, it's soooooo bizarre, all this, bizarre .... the only word I can say about it.

She says that 35 years is so old, dear, 32 years old is not so very different from 35. And soon you'll be there, Debs.

Her freckles are so real that they even have a different pattern every photo, always in a different spot lol not even mentioning that between one of these photos and another, she posted some with no freckles at all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ABBADA17-D246-4C48-8F79-626FA5FC0D29.jpeg

Ela usa tanto blur em volta da boca que fica esfumaçado kkkkkk E que mania retardada é essa de nunca tirar uma foto sorrindo?! Eu lembro que quem começou com essa imbecilidade foi o PC Siqueira, até ele já parou com isso mas ela prossegue. Débora, querer ser malzão é muito 2010, cara! Evolua, por favor!

--

She uses so much blur around her mouth that she smokes it out. HAHAHAHA And what a retarded craze is this to never take a picture smiling?! I remember that the one who started with this imbecility was PC Siqueira, until he stopped with it, but she goes on. Deborah, wanting to be bad person is so 2010, man! Evolve, please!

Posted

70C2C8E1-FDB7-4BE9-9EC9-C6C927E57D57.thu

Huge boobs out of nowhere

Posted

70C2C8E1-FDB7-4BE9-9EC9-C6C927E57D57.thu

Huge boobs out of nowhere

She's so special her neck comes in two colors!

Posted

92BCDF57-4ED8-4ACF-9C76-03029B24630B.thu?????????

Posted

Yeah it's been a while since I noticed the line on her neck. You can see it in other pictures too. But I don't get it - is it really heavy foundation that she forgets to put on her chest? Is it photoshop? It's so weird I can't really tell what is.