• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Debora Cechetto #2

1602 posts in this topic

Posted

She’s asking for happy birthday wishes on her ig. She’s so pathetic. How old is she now? 31? 32? 

I actually wish her the best. That she wakes up and accepts herself how she is, go out, make friends, get a job, stop living a lie. Bc she can’t keep lying forever. Soon she’ll be in her 40s and Facetunes and snowapps won’t help her anymore. Plastic surgery will just make her uglier at this point, she already looks like a wax figure. Its just a matter of time. She needs to wake up to reality or soon she’s gonna freak out for real. I guess anyone can see her “fame” fading soon. Bc she’s not even a influencer, she doesn’t create any kind of content, it’s not really a job how she says it is. It’s just narcissist selfies and some brands that soon will find something better to invest. Sad but true. Reality always come for us all. She won’t be an exception. 

Posted

Look who decided to appear with a new face shape lol

and the comment: “do you apply Botox? Your face doesn’t move, you lips don’t move, you have no facial expressions and never show your teeth”

LMAO, and her answer: “NO”.

All natural of course. She will never stop. 

95E855A8-33AB-4792-8A3A-B5443A97F09F.jpeg

A9925567-4E65-437D-8378-D7C99EBDB702.jpeg

Alguém comentou como o rosto dela está redondo e ela falou que é porque tá inchado por causa da gripe que ela tá. E CLARO que ela fala que tá doente pra todo mundo falar "omg como você tá lindaaaa apesar de estar com gripe" tipo para né garota

Someone pointed out how her face is round and she said it's like that bc it's bloated (is that the right word?) bc of the flu she has. And OF COURSE she mentions that she is sick so everyone can say "omg u look soooooo pretty despite having a flu" like girl stop

Posted

It’s funny how no one question how old she is. Even when every blogger or whatever post a photo w number balloons or whatever on their birthday and debs just doesn’t say anything about it. I bet she even lies to her boyfriend. DANIEL if you’re reading this, ask for the truth, her id. 

I’m drunk but it’s a cilada bino. QUESTION EVERYTHING 

Posted

@bcassal If your hair is stained it’s very difficult to reach that tone without it turning a chewing gum. Your hair is so healthy ...

@dcechetto it's natural

@lulusoli but the tips are lighter, isn’t it faded from the paint you used to cover the discoloration?

@dcechetto no, just the sun

03DCD958-F52A-4FC0-AC26-F84958995F5C.thu0B6D1EFF-4FF8-4361-A8EF-2F62B18F5C08.thu

lol her lips are so poorly shooped here. Looks like she opened her mouth to make it look bigger, and then painted inside it to look like her upper lips are natural.

Posted

lol her lips are so poorly shooped here. Looks like she opened her mouth to make it look bigger, and then painted inside it to look like her upper lips are natural.

HAHAHAHAH omg I didn’t notice it before! 

it’s creepy!

Posted

Hey guys... I've been following the forum for a while and decided to sign up so I can participate in the conversation.

So, about cechetto, the first time I saw her was exploring my IG feed, she was using that long platinum hair back then and she really scared me, I couldn't understand how so many people think she was really pretty, both sides of her face were even as if she had taken the picture of just one side in the mirror... that time she used a lot of black lipstick and super pale skin and I really think it's been an improvement that now at least she uses some colors on her face and it look a bit more natural. (Just the colors, the sizes are still creepy)

Posted

It’s funny how no one question how old she is. Even when every blogger or whatever post a photo w number balloons or whatever on their birthday and debs just doesn’t say anything about it. I bet she even lies to her boyfriend. DANIEL if you’re reading this, ask for the truth, her id. 

I’m drunk but it’s a cilada bino. QUESTION EVERYTHING 

I think that’s too much. Debora is not obliged to share her age with people, even if she’s an influencer. I can completely understand she being insecure to do so, since many people here consider a 30yo woman to be old. The problem never was her actual age, but the fact that mentally she’s stucked in her teens. Even so, this only brings problems to herself and wouldn’t be an issue if she didn’t surround her entire persona with lies. 

Posted (edited)

What the hell is wrong with this bitch? How is she gonna deny shes a nazi when there is screenshots of proof she is. i dont understand how racist say stuff , and then deny it when they are caught. 

Edited by Lars von trier is here
i had to put more, i didnt want to sound like im conversating

Posted

What the hell is wrong with this bitch? How is she gonna deny shes a nazi when there is screenshots of proof she is. i dont understand how racist say stuff , and then deny it when they are caught. 

I've never seen the prints of her nazi posts, I'd like to... Does anyone here have those?

Posted

and how is she trying to be a white nazi when shes not even white? shes brazilian? correct me if im wrong

Posted

and how is she trying to be a white nazi when shes not even white? shes brazilian? correct me if im wrong

She is brazilian. And she IS white, but doesn't fit the "aryan standards". A lot of Brazilians are mixed (like me, one side of the family is black but I am white with green eyes).

Debora comes from a region of the country where there's a lot of European descents because of colonization (mostly Germans), and cases of racism is not only (unfortunately) common there but also in the whole country, even though the population is majorly black.

There's no excuse in being a nazi, and it's dumber to be one here, but it happens a lot. And in her case it's not a matter of "she didn't know better!" because she comes from a good family, money wise, and could get a good education, thus it's certain she was taught that nazism is fucking bad. Point.

Sorry I rambled a lot. I just can't stand this girl, ugh.

Posted

Uma coisa que me chocou nessa Debora é que no instagram ela parece se durona adora maltratar os outros e ser grossa, na entrevista para o diario catarinense ela parecia uma rata assustada, tem cara de ser extremamente covarde perante a vida (provavelmente culpa da mãe) uma mulher de mais de 30 anos que parece ter 14 tanto na mentalidade quanto o corpo, tambem adora parecer gostosa no instagram mas na mesma entrevista usa uma camiseta GG e um oculos ridiculo que mal da pra ver o rosto dela e um nariz nada a ver com as fotos. Tipo eu tava esperando ver uma mulher linda, bem vestida elegante, puta merda que decepção!!!!
Uma outra coisa que percebI que ela só namora homem loser, até pq faz sentido a própria é a maior loser de todas, uma mulher de mais de 30 anos que não sabe nem agir como mulher que deveria ser e o que mostra no instagram. 
A mulher não trabalha vive nas costas da mãe, extremamente dependente de macho não pode passar 1 mes solteira já acha outro tonto pra aguentar essa personalidade insuportavel que ela deve ter, diz que "trabalha" (ter 100k de seguidores e postar fotinha editada até o talo pra mim não é trabalho) mas fica coçando o saco o dia inteiro e fica vindo nesse fórum toda hora pra ver o que tao falando dela pq nao tem nada pra fazer da vida que parasitar os outros.
E a minha maior dúvida de todas que todo esse tempo acompanhando o forum ninguem nunca perguntou aqui: Pq essa mulher num calor fudido do Brasil usa roupa de manga comprida?? ela tem medo de mostrar os braços??? Vive reclamando do calor mas essa estupida nunca tira essas roupas ridiculas que insiste em usar. 

E mais um fato: INSTAGRAM É A MAIOR DECEPÇÃO DE TODOS OS TEMPOS, PRINCIPALMENTE ESSES "INFLUENCERS" QUE NAO TEM NADA DE BOM A ACRESCENTAR NA VIDA DOS OUTROS. AINDA BEM QUE EXISTE MUITA GENTE IDIOTA NO PLANETA PQ SE ESSES SEGUIDORES FOSSEM ESPERTOS NAO SEGUIRIA ESSA FARSA.

One thing that shocked me in this Debora is that in the instagram she seems to be a tough one, she loves to mistreat others and to be rude, in the interview for the diario catarinense she looked like a frightened rat, she has the face of being extremely cowardly in front of life (probably her mother's fault) a woman over 30 who seems to have 14 in both mentality and body, also loves to look hot in the instagram but in the same interview she wears an XL T-shirt and a ridiculous glasses that can barely see her face and a differente nose from the photos. Like I was hoping to see a beautiful woman, well dressed, fucking shit what a disappointment !!!!
Another thing I realize is that she only dates loser man, it makes sense she is the greatest loser of all, a woman over 30 who does not know or act as woman who should be and what shows in instagram.
The woman does not work lives on the back of the mother, extremely dependent on the male can not spend 1 month single and finds another fool to endure that unbearable personality that she has, says that "work" (having 100k followers and post edited photo for me is not work) but doesn´t do nothing all day and stays in the forum all the time to see what so talking about her because there is nothing to do with life that parasitize others.
And my biggest doubt of all that all this time following the forum nobody ever asked here: Why this woman in a fucking heat of Brazil wear long sleeve clothes ?? Is she afraid to show her arms ??? lives complaining about the heat but this stupid bitch never takes off those ridiculous clothes that insists wearing.

And one more fact: INSTAGRAM IS THE GREATEST DECEPTION OF ALL TIMES, MAJORLY THOSE "INFLUENCERS" THAT IT HAS NOTHING OF GOOD TO ADD IN THE LIFE OF OTHERS. EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A LOT OF IDIOT PEOPLE ON THE PLANET BECAUSE IF THOSE FOLLOWERS WERE SMART IT WOULD NOT FOLLOW THIS FAKE BITCH.

Posted

A Debora pode viver uma vida paralela, mas a culpa não é toda dela. É da sociedade que faz com que a mulher vai a loucura para atingir certos padrões. 

Sobre ter um trabalho não depende apenas da beleza, ou da inteligência. São muitas coisas envolvidas. Não devemos culpar uma pessoa porque ela não tem um emprego fixo. Se ela resolveu ganhar dinheiro no instagram, é válido também. Existem muitos empregos problemáticos, que exploram o trabalhador, então o instagram é um meio tóxico para todos. Porque quem trabalha no instagram tem de vender uma imagem, algo até comercial, o que pode prejudicar a própria pessoa também. Já pararam pra pensar nisso? 

Debora can live a parallel life, but it's not her fault. It is from society that makes a woman go crazy to meet certain standards.

About having a job does not just depend on beauty, or intelligence. There are many things involved. We should not blame a person because he does not have a fixed job. If she decided to make money on instagram, it's valid too. There are many problematic jobs that exploit the worker, so instagram is a toxic medium for everyone. Because those who work in instagram have to sell an image, something even commercial, which can harm the person himself either. Have you stopped to think about it?

Posted

Uma coisa que me chocou nessa Debora é que no instagram ela parece se durona adora maltratar os outros e ser grossa, na entrevista para o diario catarinense ela parecia uma rata assustada, tem cara de ser extremamente covarde perante a vida (provavelmente culpa da mãe) uma mulher de mais de 30 anos que parece ter 14 tanto na mentalidade quanto o corpo, tambem adora parecer gostosa no instagram mas na mesma entrevista usa uma camiseta GG e um oculos ridiculo que mal da pra ver o rosto dela e um nariz nada a ver com as fotos. Tipo eu tava esperando ver uma mulher linda, bem vestida elegante, puta merda que decepção!!!!
Uma outra coisa que percebI que ela só namora homem loser, até pq faz sentido a própria é a maior loser de todas, uma mulher de mais de 30 anos que não sabe nem agir como mulher que deveria ser e o que mostra no instagram. 
A mulher não trabalha vive nas costas da mãe, extremamente dependente de macho não pode passar 1 mes solteira já acha outro tonto pra aguentar essa personalidade insuportavel que ela deve ter, diz que "trabalha" (ter 100k de seguidores e postar fotinha editada até o talo pra mim não é trabalho) mas fica coçando o saco o dia inteiro e fica vindo nesse fórum toda hora pra ver o que tao falando dela pq nao tem nada pra fazer da vida que parasitar os outros.
E a minha maior dúvida de todas que todo esse tempo acompanhando o forum ninguem nunca perguntou aqui: Pq essa mulher num calor fudido do Brasil usa roupa de manga comprida?? ela tem medo de mostrar os braços??? Vive reclamando do calor mas essa estupida nunca tira essas roupas ridiculas que insiste em usar. 

E mais um fato: INSTAGRAM É A MAIOR DECEPÇÃO DE TODOS OS TEMPOS, PRINCIPALMENTE ESSES "INFLUENCERS" QUE NAO TEM NADA DE BOM A ACRESCENTAR NA VIDA DOS OUTROS. AINDA BEM QUE EXISTE MUITA GENTE IDIOTA NO PLANETA PQ SE ESSES SEGUIDORES FOSSEM ESPERTOS NAO SEGUIRIA ESSA FARSA.

One thing that shocked me in this Debora is that in the instagram she seems to be a tough one, she loves to mistreat others and to be rude, in the interview for the diario catarinense she looked like a frightened rat, she has the face of being extremely cowardly in front of life (probably her mother's fault) a woman over 30 who seems to have 14 in both mentality and body, also loves to look hot in the instagram but in the same interview she wears an XL T-shirt and a ridiculous glasses that can barely see her face and a differente nose from the photos. Like I was hoping to see a beautiful woman, well dressed, fucking shit what a disappointment !!!!
Another thing I realize is that she only dates loser man, it makes sense she is the greatest loser of all, a woman over 30 who does not know or act as woman who should be and what shows in instagram.
The woman does not work lives on the back of the mother, extremely dependent on the male can not spend 1 month single and finds another fool to endure that unbearable personality that she has, says that "work" (having 100k followers and post edited photo for me is not work) but doesn´t do nothing all day and stays in the forum all the time to see what so talking about her because there is nothing to do with life that parasitize others.
And my biggest doubt of all that all this time following the forum nobody ever asked here: Why this woman in a fucking heat of Brazil wear long sleeve clothes ?? Is she afraid to show her arms ??? lives complaining about the heat but this stupid bitch never takes off those ridiculous clothes that insists wearing.

And one more fact: INSTAGRAM IS THE GREATEST DECEPTION OF ALL TIMES, MAJORLY THOSE "INFLUENCERS" THAT IT HAS NOTHING OF GOOD TO ADD IN THE LIFE OF OTHERS. EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A LOT OF IDIOT PEOPLE ON THE PLANET BECAUSE IF THOSE FOLLOWERS WERE SMART IT WOULD NOT FOLLOW THIS FAKE BITCH.

Acho que o pq de sempre usar manga comprida são as tatuagens zuadas. As mais antigas bem são bem tosquinhas, não são bem feitas iguais as novas. Ctz que ela não quer mostrar. (Aliás ela já disse que evita mostrar pro povo não copiar, mas balela né. Ela mostra as novas sem parar, só as antigas que não).

i think she uses long sleeves to hide the crappy tattoos. The older ones are lame, not well made like the new ones. For sure she doesn’t wanna show them. (Btw she once said she doesn’t like to show her tattoos bc people will copy them but that’s bullshit. She shows the new ones all the time, only hide the old ones).