• Announcements

• Artists Wanted! (New Banner!!)   01/08/17

Hi everyone! With the new year, we want to continue to make some changes to the site. Firstly, we'd like to make a new banner! Artists who are interested in contributing, please get in touch with me with some samples of your work.  Thanks so much!

debora cechetto Debora Cechetto #2

150 posts in this topic

Posted

ATTENTION!:

PLEASE read the subforum rules of this thread before posting!: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2595-debora-cechetto-sub-forum-rules-read-before-posting/

Failure to follow these rules can and will result in disciplinary action!

ALL POSTS MUST BE IN ENGLISH OR HAVE AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION!

Any users who post in Portuguese without an accompanying English translation will be banned for 5 or more days.

TT: Todos os usuários que postam em Português, sem uma tradução em Inglês de acompanhamento será banido por 5 ou mais dias.

This is necessary to ensure staff can properly moderate the thread, and is a courtesy to other users, as this is an English-speaking website.

KEEP YOUR POSTS EVIDENCE BASED. CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF - THIS IS NOT A SLAM BOOK/TRASH TALKING SITE! IT IS TO EXPOSE PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE!

SUMMARY OF DEBORA CECHETTO:

(Copied from Deb Thread #1: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1414-debora-cechetto/)

**If you would like to add on to this summary please send me, @Biscuit, a private message with your summary so I can add it to here!**

tumblr_mp28pm2fNp1s4d9hjo1_500.thumb.jpgtumblr_nwuqe8gQJw1t10zkyo1_250.thumb.pngsuperthumb.thumb.jpg.9d7130c94412523a53912547227_1160826073930043_488617859_n.th12599058_1972447762980449_690541610_n.th

TWITTER @dcechetto  | YOUTUBE /deboracechetto | INSTAGRAM /dcechetto

Debora Cechetto is a little big snowflake from Florianópolis, Brazil. She is a famous twitter/instagram "model", that loves darkness and horror movies. She claims to be a "natural" beauty, and that she doesn't make a lot of effort to be beautiful, just a little make up, and some picture angles. Everyone loves DC on instagram, everygirl wants to be like her, but not everyone know that photoshop is a miracle for them too.

Debora was born in 25 Dec 1986, but she swear she is only a rich teenager in university, with a lot of cool things in her bedroom, and show the image that she lives by herself. Shoes, food, horror figures and her big overfilled plastic surgery mouth is the main subject in her instagram.

She is known from her really smart ass tweets, witch she can't stop the whole day.

As you can see in the pictures, the photoshop is so strong that she looks like different people in one. She loves showing off her ass too.

TATTOOS:

Debora also hates showing off her tattoos, she claims people "copy" her tattoos, and that they're really particular to her. The real reason is actually, that she hides a totenkopf tattoo in her right wrist, with the meanings "white pride", wich she always hide with a big golden watch or some jewelry.

12407374_237242426607509_747502802_n.thu

tattoo.thumb.png.b180b6601a54fdeb9c593ce

She has a horrible Sigur Rós band tattoo on her breast, witch I think it's the reason she hides a little bit.

12545382_187448481611074_2053512471_n.th

960.thumb.jpg.e43734833973b8814c9e6fa04b

RACISM:

And, she alway accentuate how much "white" she is, that she hates the sun, how much she loves to stay at home. She proved herself a racist asking on Yahoo Answers:

Untitled_1.thumb.jpg.92692f6d46e751522d1

Translation: "So know you're racist just because you don't like black people? You can't make me like black people and their descendents."

Yes, you are racist, I'm sorry to tell you DC.

PUSSY SLAVES/BOYFRIENDS:

Debora got her fame by dating the famous brazilian youtube channel owner PC Siqueira. After she got sick of him, she started dating a bunch of guys, who act more like white knight, deffending her fame no matter what, and the most important: always massaging her "cute" feet.

12543115_1558644447761103_914812399_n.th

I'M SO SKINNY:

Debora always says that she is naturally skinny, 'cause her family genes are really good. We think it's very suspicious for a 29 year old woman to be so thin like a teenager like this. She always post pictures of junk food, claiming that she only eats that. In one interview, she claimed that she takes a lot of anxiety medicines that takes off her apetite. We think she has a food disorder.

12547647_1560689460921681_1607495893_n.t

Her legs are scary thin.

PLASTIC SURGERY:

Debora claims she only did one nosejob, for health issues, and nothing else changed. We can clearly see from her past pictures that she changed with a little bit more than just a nosejob.

images_(1).thumb.jpg.44a6886c3883f235193images.thumb.jpg.b856d58c0e4e092a5860972download.thumb.jpg.46b49f2b331d30db85545download_(1).thumb.jpg.d1ab7466d1bb87111large.thumb.jpg.6dacc1b4fbfc5f80820f7de5

We can see she made her boobs, she filled her mouth and made her face a little bit more thinner

ATTACK TO HATERS:

When someone appears on her instagram showing people the truth, she follows this person until hell, until the person stops talking about her past and the truth. 

Posted

To the mods: Why was my reply deleted? I followed the rules. :(

Anyway, Debora's face shape gets worse every day. She wants to show "cheek bones" but her head looks smashed in those places. Photoshop fail.

Posted

To the mods: Why was my reply deleted? I followed the rules. :(

Anyway, Debora's face shape gets worse every day. She wants to show "cheek bones" but her head looks smashed in those places. Photoshop fail.

As it says in the big red bold letters in the initial post: "KEEP YOUR POSTS EVIDENCE BASED. CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF - THIS IS NOT A SLAM BOOK/TRASH TALKING SITE! IT IS TO EXPOSE PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE!"

The old thread was becoming too much of a catty, mean girl, slambook thread. This is not a site to come and trash talk snowflakes for the sake of trash talking them. Your comment had nothing to do with drama and had nothing to do with with Deb's "snowflakery". 

Not everything that comes out of Deborah's mouth (or fingers) is noteworthy. She just said she takes vitamin D and hates the flavor. That has nothing to do with anything of importance. 

Comments that are too chatty and have nothing to do with the drama she creates for herself are also going to be hidden as mentioned in the subforum rules. It's okay to call her out on her BS but the forums/threads are not a place to chat. They're for discussion but not just chatting.

It might take practice but these are rules that are practiced throughout the site. The general venus thread is a prime example of how things are done here. It is a learning process and that's why I'm taking the time to explain.

Posted

Any chance she'll get her subforum like Wylona? I think it would be better since she's currently like the most "alive" of the snowflakes.

Posted

Any chance she'll get her subforum like Wylona? I think it would be better since she's currently like the most "alive" of the snowflakes.

"alive"? there is nothing new about her. people just keep posting old pictures of her or memes. the only thing she is doing lately is posting new edited pictures and imo thats not a good reason to open a sub forum for this. :alpacaconfused:

Posted (edited)

A subforum for her looks a bit too much for me too. Maybe in the future, if necessary.

dc.png

So, here's the thing:

Evidence º1:

cintiasousa7: girl, do you use some effect in these pictures? great skin!
dc: my skin is like this.

Evidence º2:

Her pupils are so small that makes me think if she's wasted or something.

Evidence º3:

Her jawline, irl, is nothing like this. It's squarer (sic).

Evidence º4:

Her strange tattoo. Ok, i know it's nothing new, but it's really weird. 

Now, what i don't understand: how some people cannot tell her skin is pure Photoshop? Nobody has such soft skin.

Edited by Psychopass

Posted

Different bodies.

IMG_7276.JPG

Posted

The thing is that Debora's subject became really pointless, even with all the evidences her "fans" choose to believe in her. They will keep saying that her nazi thing was a mistake made by a "teenager", they will keep saying that her beauty is natural, there is nothing that we can do about that. In that picture that she's saying that her skin looks like that the edits are obvious, you don't need to be an expert to see that, but people still believe in her. So what can we do? Nothing really. People are dumb and will keep being dumb. 

Posted (edited)

Maybe silly to say this but, if this was a teenager mistake and a fucked up one too, why dont she choose to laser it? 

I've once seen a documentary about a guy with nazi tattoos (okay he had swastika and the ss sign in his face) and he did laser sesions. Not only because he coudnt get a job, because it was a shit time in his life and he didnt want too be a bad example for his kids and all the childeren and young people he met. He didnt wanted to be an example of hate

Edited by HoodCat

Posted

If we're talking about subforum for Debora: it isn't necessary because all that she does is basically posting crappy selfies, dumb tweets and she has her past as a not-really-attractive nazi girl with few plastic surgeries, nothing really big or worth discussing at all. At least all of the threads are easy to keep up with even if are in one forum-thread.

I understand reasons of closing firtst thread but this forum needs active threads - it brings more life and seems to be more appealing to potential new members. A lot of people have it in notifications, know another active memberts etc etc. It accelerate the discussion and encourage to posting new photos, translating dumb tweets, exposing new things - even little and dumb. That's what people want to read as an entertainment, not necessary as a big mission of exposing.

Let's be honest - we found tons of proofs and evidences for almost every snowflake, we know why they are wrong, mean and how they look without photoshop and picked angles. So it's little boring here now. Members need something fresh, so stopping this previous discussion and trying to make an empty thread may has bad influence.

Also it's not a subforum, so all of the posted evidences remain in the first thread and now this is on top. Bad for people looking for translations and proofs.

Don't beat me, that's just my opinion.

Posted

I agree with @Haeltide and @Ugh! 

I used to comment and follow the old dc forum but I think everybody already knows the shooping, cringy tattoos, stupid tweets and behaviour and all the nazi thing, this need new stuff and not to relive the old dramas and old shooped photos

And about the "fans" and the stores paying her their products: in another thread I said most of these fans aren't really fans but envious people (they don't really like that person, they only want what they have like internet fame, thousands of followers and money and finally reach their place (a perfect illusion, let's say), I know this because I once was watching some irrelevant internet artist video and a person said something like "I will train so hard then I will draw like you and even suprass you : )" so no wonder what's their "fans" real intention is and that's why they follow and whiteknight so hard these people), these stores know internet is a giant place with heavy impact in people's lives and they are only interested in sponsoring their products and nothing more, that's why they pay any subceleb/instafamous (and don't give a fuck about their past or bad behaviour) to talk good stuff about their products, because they know these people usually have a huge amount of zombie followers (either dumb or with white jealousy) and its easier to reach more people to buy their things.

Basically these people (both "white jealousy" fans and flop stores) aren't nothing to worry about, and the dumb people or will open their eyes or stay forever dumb

Posted

If we're talking about subforum for Debora: it isn't necessary because all that she does is basically posting crappy selfies, dumb tweets and she has her past as a not-really-attractive nazi girl with few plastic surgeries, nothing really big or worth discussing at all. At least all of the threads are easy to keep up with even if are in one forum-thread.

I understand reasons of closing firtst thread but this forum needs active threads - it brings more life and seems to be more appealing to potential new members. A lot of people have it in notifications, know another active memberts etc etc. It accelerate the discussion and encourage to posting new photos, translating dumb tweets, exposing new things - even little and dumb. That's what people want to read as an entertainment, not necessary as a big mission of exposing.

Let's be honest - we found tons of proofs and evidences for almost every snowflake, we know why they are wrong, mean and how they look without photoshop and picked angles. So it's little boring here now. Members need something fresh, so stopping this previous discussion and trying to make an empty thread may has bad influence.

Also it's not a subforum, so all of the posted evidences remain in the first thread and now this is on top. Bad for people looking for translations and proofs.

Don't beat me, that's just my opinion.

Here's the thing:

Hardly anyone was following the rules of the old thread. The old thread was getting messy. The old thread was becoming a place for people to recycle the same shit over and over providing nothing to the conversation.

A new thread was created to have better organization and for us to have a better handle on this. PULL has done this since before we new admins came along! 

If people can't be bothered to read the  last post I left redirecting to this thread and subscribe to a new thread because clicking a couple of times is just too hard then that's their problem, not ours. We are not going to encourage laziness.

It's also not our problem that we took the time to write and explain rules for everyone and provide a small paragraph on the very first page and people choose not to read it.

I mentioned very clearly that if you want stuff from the 1st thread to send me a message with your summary and I'll add it to the master post. If you don't want to do the work then don't bitch that it's not there. We mods have other responsibilities and can't do everything for you.

Finally, this site has always been dedicated to exposing snowflakes even before Nyx took over. It's not a place to just come and trash talk for the sake of trash talking and beating the same topic to death. The former admins got sick of everyone's shit and that's why they weren't as involved anymore toward the end.

As someone who personally interacted with John Doe because I actually gave a shit about understanding the rules of the site, I know what his intentions were and they are as I've stated.

But be that as it may there is a new admin and she has a vision for the site. We are not going to cater to people who can't be bothered to read and follow rules. This is a grownup place and people need to act like it. If you don't like how PULL is going you're entitled to your opinion but you know what else you're entitled to? To leave.

Honestly, the deb thread is and has been on thin ice. You should be thankful there even is a new thread for you to post in.

JUST READ THE RULES. DONT BE LAZY. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING THEN MESSAGE A MOD FOR CLARIFICATION. DONT ASSUME.

Posted

Here's the thing:

Hardly anyone was following the rules of the old thread. The old thread was getting messy. The old thread was becoming a place for people to recycle the same shit over and over providing nothing to the conversation.

A new thread was created to have better organization and for us to have a better handle on this. PULL has done this since before we new admins came along! 

If people can't be bothered to read the  last post I left redirecting to this thread and subscribe to a new thread because clicking a couple of times is just too hard then that's their problem, not ours. We are not going to encourage laziness.

It's also not our problem that we took the time to write and explain rules for everyone and provide a small paragraph on the very first page and people choose not to read it.

I mentioned very clearly that if you want stuff from the 1st thread to send me a message with your summary and I'll add it to the master post. If you don't want to do the work then don't bitch that it's not there. We mods have other responsibilities and can't do everything for you.

Finally, this site has always been dedicated to exposing snowflakes even before Nyx took over. It's not a place to just come and trash talk for the sake of trash talking and beating the same topic to death. The former admins got sick of everyone's shit and that's why they weren't as involved anymore toward the end.

As someone who personally interacted with John Doe because I actually gave a shit about understanding the rules of the site, I know what his intentions were and they are as I've stated.

But be that as it may there is a new admin and she has a vision for the site. We are not going to cater to people who can't be bothered to read and follow rules. This is a grownup place and people need to act like it. If you don't like how PULL is going you're entitled to your opinion but you know what else you're entitled to? To leave.

Honestly, the deb thread is and has been on thin ice. You should be thankful there even is a new thread for you to post in.

JUST READ THE RULES. DONT BE LAZY. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING THEN MESSAGE A MOD FOR CLARIFICATION. DONT ASSUME.

It was just a person giving their opinion. You're not doing us a favor keeping the thread alive, if you want to delete, just do it. Don't need to be rude just because a person does not agree with it.

Posted

It was just a person giving their opinion. You're not doing us a favor keeping the thread alive, if you want to delete, just do it. Don't need to be rude just because a person does not agree with it.

It was a general statement in response to what they said.

And I wasn't being rude, I was being very blunt. Welcome to PULL, we're not here to be your friend.

Hey if people want the thread closed forever we can easily do that. We were trying to be nice by letting you have it but careful what you wish for.

Posted (edited)

I just wanted to give everyone a view into the staff side of things. Perhaps when I am home I can insert a screenshot of how many reports we got coming out of the first Deb thread, if people want to see it. I always try to be as open as I can.

Deb began as interesting thread. Then lots of Portuguese posts were made. We skipped those until we got reports in Portuguese and we didn't know how to respond. So we locked it for less than 24 hours to figure out what to do with the Portuguese posts. In short if we can't read it, we can't moderate. After we reopened it took a while for people to switch over to English/English translations. 

We thought this would slow the amount of reports from Debora's thread. These were not normal rulebreaking reports. These were "[username] is being mean, [username] is doing this and its wrong because [sjw reason]." They were cluttering our serious reports of spam, site errors, etc. Despite our staff of five it was becoming a headache to get a horde of emails about reports for silly reasons.

We tried to figure out why the reports about drama were.coming from Debora's thread but not any others. Looking at our site data, Debora's thread pulled in many new users. We thought it could be that they were new and didn't know the flow of PULL and how we are really chill until you derail a thread with an arguement or go after our members. Embedding the rules in the first thread came up. We updated the first post numerous times hoping people might catch it, we updated with real time announcements in the thread too.

In the end the problem became the sheer number of posts. Due to the "drama" reports we had to read every post thoroughly and were spending a lot of staff time discussing how to handle each report. It was taking too much time. 

So we hoped a new evidence based thread would cut out the clutter. There wouldn't be spam of the same 20 pictures, and it would easier to deal with the daily reports from Deb's thread. 

Biscuit is trying to explain we were at the point where we knew we had to make a decision, and this was our best solution. It's simple to click to enter the new thread and resubscribe. I think maybe it came off too passionate.

Edited by BonBonChucked