• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kanadajin3 gets ROASTED

88 posts in this topic

Posted

Hmmm. The video tells us what we already know, the texts are very obviously fake. Buutttt Mira still is racist for blackfacing

Posted

Heres lola to the rescue. Isn't kinda funny that lola tells her to stop obsessing over mira but at the same time went out of her way to find this girls video to tell her to stop obsessing? Seems like to me, that lola is actually obsessing over Princess tea party.

Untitled2.png

Posted

Heres lola to the rescue. Isn't kinda funny that lola tells her to stop obsessing over mira but at the same time went out of her way to find this girls video to tell her to stop obsessing? Seems like to me, that lola is actually obsessing over Princess tea party.

Untitled2.png

Well, she didn't say sorry she claimed someone photoshopped her. Lmao, but okay lola.

Posted

What if the leaks were done by Mira and Lola? LOL! I wouldn't put it past them to be honest. It also shows how childish Mira is, she has to get her friend to stand up for her. Lola just needs to stay out of things that have nothing to with her, because she just makes Miranda look worse. I mean most adults would tell their friend to back off and let them handle it, that they don't need them to fight their battles.

Posted

What if the leaks were done by Mira and Lola? LOL! I wouldn't put it past them to be honest. It also shows how childish Mira is, she has to get her friend to stand up for her. Lola just needs to stay out of things that have nothing to with her, because she just makes Miranda look worse. I mean most adults would tell their friend to back off and let them handle it, that they don't need them to fight their battles.

It is interesting that Mira is the only one who made any kind of deal out of those obviously faked things.  No one else even gave it the time of day.

Posted

Not 100 percent sure that Mira didn't engineer this but she does have a motive. The account in question was closed soon after as well as Miranda putting up a video almost immediately thereafter. She may have simply wanted to receive more attention towards her videos or it could have been pure jealousy. She certainly does have a pattern of dishonest behavior and certainly loves attention. She fooled us before regarding the suicide episode and also her apology video was insincere.  

Posted (edited)

Lola is a total ass-kissing joke. Seriously, why the hell does she act like Miranda is some magnificent being who shits lavender bricks and is always oh-so-innocent. 
The two of them are in such denial of how stupid they come across as adults and neither can handle the responsibility of reflecting upon their immoral actions (and Lola is such a barnacle to Miranda lol she just acts like she needs to bark at those who call Miranda out on all her wack-shit). 

Hilarious to watch, though. Not gonna lie. 

Edited by Meowskers

Posted

If you check the comments someone said that Miranda didn't do it and the matter was solved but the person who was blamed also thought Miranda had done it. Lmao, It just sounds like something she would do. 

Posted

If you check the comments someone said that Miranda didn't do it and the matter was solved but the person who was blamed also thought Miranda had done it. Lmao, It just sounds like something she would do. 

I checked the comments and it was either deleted or I just missed it (I read through the entire comment chain twice).  Who were they claiming did it?

Posted

I checked the comments and it was either deleted or I just missed it (I read through the entire comment chain twice).  Who were they claiming did it?

I think Kat put the comment up, saying it was one of his friend? I should have screen shot it but I didn't. Ugh. 

Posted

Omg her videos titles are...

"Why I want to become Japanese" <-- omfg really?

"Insult Japan? Insult me!" <-- loving Japanese culture is fine but trying to be them? no girl no

"I HATE when Japanese say..." <-- acting as if you are Japanese too

"My kids WILL be Japanese" <-- I feel bad for your future husband

and many more... gosh this girl need to be stopped. She's a hardcore delulu weeaboo.

Posted

One of her latest videos:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OahCa14HU4

Didn't get exactly the response she expected. You can see the comments, once Mira is a bitch to her the other Youtuber goes nuclear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5vdq3wNzPM

Okay, I do not get this.  I truly don't.  I don't even get the whole "Patreon" thing.  Internet Marketers (which is what I have been since 2008) often pay top dollar to place a link in the "description" of a popular YouTuber's videos.  Why?  Because the channel is popular and gets lots of clicks and whatever the heck it is they are "affiliates" for (being paid a percentage) will get pretty decent sales.  Now, YouTubers who have popular channels with 1 Million subscribers (or even hundreds of thousands) should be getting plenty of "traffic" so that they can put their OWN affiliate links in their descriptions.  They don't have to "sell" crap, either; there are hundreds of thousands (maybe more) of companies that have affiliate programs; these YouTubers can put affiliate links to products that "relate" to their channels.  They could make thousands or tens of thousands or more dollars a month doing this.  Why depend on the goodwill of other people to "make a living" when they could do it on their own even better?  I truly don't understand this at all.