• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kanadajin3 gets ROASTED

88 posts in this topic

Posted

interesting development: that youtuber just got her whole channel demonetized.

demonized? What was the like to dislike ratio for her original video?

Posted

demonized? What was the like to dislike ratio for her original video?

112 likes to 8 dislikes

Posted

112 likes to 8 dislikes

Mmmmmmk, doesn't seem like she's doing that bad.

Posted

Mmmmmmk, doesn't seem like she's doing that bad.

But the point was is that she is no longer making money on her videos. Demonetized not demonized ^^

Posted

Wouldn't be surprised if Miranda did this or one of her "friends" tbh. 

Also, I noticed Victor commented on her video. And Lola. : P I don't know if Lola is just stupid or what...

lol - la.png

Lola la lmao.png

I swear Lola is like a fucking lap dog or something. She attacks everyone with and "agrees with Kanadajin" when it's like, they're friends, they're both really shitty people with really shitty opinions. Their opinions don't matter but they think their opinions are the only ones that do. Like, how selfish and full of shit do you have to be in order to be like that? Like Trump level?

Posted (edited)

I wish someone would photoshop Lola's face onto the leave brittney alone person. I would have by now if I had photoshop. 

As much as I hate popping back with another post directly after my last post, it looks like the magdalen rose got her entire channel demonetized. Coincidence? No, actually, I don't believe that. Mira is the lowest form of shit and I have no doubt she's responsible 

edit: oh nice they merge! That's actually cool

Edited by glitter

Posted

I think I get why Lola is like a 'mother hen' protective figure towards Miranda. Basically, Lola is pretty dumb, but she may have enough active brain cells to realize Miranda may be even dumber. Lola reacts in an animalistic manner because she obviously cannot engage in serious discussion.  As such, she realized she could  potentially team up with an imbecile and function on a primitive level. Theory number two holds that Lola can see how dumb she is by watching Miranda. "Boy is she loco", am I this dumb too? By having Mira around , people may lose sight of Lola's stupidity and focus less on her.

Posted (edited)

It looks like Mira's comment on the roasted video was deleted lol

*edit* opps nvm 

Edited by Athena

Posted

I would not be surprised in the least if this as Miranda or Lola that did that.

Posted

I think Miranda signed up for the YouTube Heroes thing and is going around doing that until she got some leeway to strike

Posted

A lot of people have been having their videos demonetized. One of the things that brought it to life was some woman going around flagging mainly anti-sjw or bigger odd news(?) channels like Phillip De Franco, was this woman who berating a lyft driver over a hula doll on his dashboard because he was "offending the continent of Hawaii". This may or may not have been the main reason why, but after that video went viral, everyone that had talked about that video has been demonetized since then.

But the Youtube heroes thing is going to screw a lot of people over because people like miranda and lola can't handle differing opinions or when they get called out on bs they can just report/flag it; and IF they get high enough in hero ranks, they can mass flag a channel if they deem is inappropriate just because they don't like a person or what they say. Needless to say, Youtube heroes' power to flag and remove videos is the worst idea they've ever had.

Posted

A lot of people have been having their videos demonetized. One of the things that brought it to life was some woman going around flagging mainly anti-sjw or bigger odd news(?) channels like Phillip De Franco, was this woman who berating a lyft driver over a hula doll on his dashboard because he was "offending the continent of Hawaii". This may or may not have been the main reason why, but after that video went viral, everyone that had talked about that video has been demonetized since then.

But the Youtube heroes thing is going to screw a lot of people over because people like miranda and lola can't handle differing opinions or when they get called out on bs they can just report/flag it; and IF they get high enough in hero ranks, they can mass flag a channel if they deem is inappropriate just because they don't like a person or what they say. Needless to say, Youtube heroes' power to flag and remove videos is the worst idea they've ever had.

That's very true overall and your say is the best one I've read today about this to be honest, it was a horrible idea because anyone has the power to lurk through Youtube channels that are quite large and flag them with no mercy. Both of them are just being little petty girls every time they get butt-hurt about someone talking about them or being 'triggered' by something someone stated as a opinion which they take as a fact. Its just a huge dilemma that Youtube needs to fix because the amount of people getting banned and etc is just heart wrenching since most of them spent their whole life building up their sub count. Youtube shouldn't give everyone free reign to do this and its sad to watch a large company that's popular to make such a horrible mistake.

Posted

From my understanding, they have to get X amount of points in order to gain this type of power. I think it's something like 300k points, so it may be quite a process to get there. But it's still reckless of youtube to let some people loose with that type of power. Since youtubers were ALREADY having problems with false takedowns and copyright issues and trying to get ahold of a person at youtube is damn near impossible, this will just make the situation that much worse.

Miranda has already proven countless times that she can't take criticism of any kind. She deletes comments off of her videos, blocks people on twitter, there's no doubt in my mind that she would mass flag youtubers that even suggest at her being a faker.

Posted

The lady who roasted Mira has her channel re-monetised (if that's a word). She put a little disclaimer at the beginning of her demonitisation video.

I hope Miranda keeps doing more stupid shit to the point where it's so famously dumb DeFranco will roast her to his 4+m viewers.

Posted

You are out of your lane honey,  this woman found ever flaw about you and read you to filth.  

200_s.gif