• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

348 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

or she got one of her fans to buy her one

idk if she took the offer tho.

9BFF20A3-B2F3-4A0B-AB72-A01E8F14BD6A.thu

D014227E-ED84-478D-B5A1-10BDB35DF0AB.thu

Edited by blvck

Posted

But of course she got it that way 😂 she's so shameless 

And referring to her fans as simps with her friends, how nice of her 

Posted (edited)

I am a friend of Pip's. Believe me or do not believe me, but I'm just going to say what I'm going to say, because people are drawing conclusions from what little information they have on the subject of her going to Japan.

She has always wanted to go there, and she has always been interested in fashion; specifically the over-the-top anime style looks from the early 2000s. She also has degrees in makeup and hairdressing, which she attained in Australia. She has also worked full-time in beauty retail, not to mention she moved out of her home at 18. If we are talking about life experience or working knowledge, she has Mikan beat by far... What's literally the only job Mikan had before she went to Japan? Like over the phone customer service??? 🙄

Certainly, Mikan jumped to the aid of Pip and helped her get over there, as for any foreigner, trying to find a way to live in Tokyo seems like an impossible task, so naturally a 'friend' would help out, right? We saw the aftermath of this, when Mikan immediately became a massive bitch as soon as Pip arrived, which led to her being ghosted. 

Mikan has said all these things to take credit but it is an insult to Pip's true passion for costumes and fashion that was the true motivator for her leaving her country.. Not to mention she left all her friends, family, and boyfriend lol. I'm sure that's not easy? Just because Mikan told her to? Believable 😂

On the topic of money, it was her grandparents who offered to pay for her education and expenses until she becomes stable, much to Pip's initial surprise. They have given the same offer to her other family members but they haven't done anything yet.

Pip's way of avoiding drama and the spotlight is to just let people draw conclusions and believe bullshit, instead of standing up for herself every now and again, but I figured I'd just say these few things because it's a bother to witness this misguided hate towards her. 

You can ask some questions and I'll answer what I feel like, but you won't milk me too hard 😣

Screenshot_20200324-224233~2.png

uh, half of certain european countries has "make up and hairstyle degrees", there's a salon at every corner, not much to brag about. also, all you did is confirm she has family money and went there cause she likes weeb fashion.... if we pretend you ain't lying. what is she being educated in over there anyway? weeb fashion like mikan? :doge:

don't get me wrong, i hope they're enjoying it while it lasts i guess, it's just kind of...short sited.

Edited by vader_chan
spoiler to shorten the post lol

Posted

I am a friend of Pip's. Believe me or do not believe me, but I'm just going to say what I'm going to say, because people are drawing conclusions from what little information they have on the subject of her going to Japan.

She has always wanted to go there, and she has always been interested in fashion; specifically the over-the-top anime style looks from the early 2000s. She also has degrees in makeup and hairdressing, which she attained in Australia. She has also worked full-time in beauty retail, not to mention she moved out of her home at 18. If we are talking about life experience or working knowledge, she has Mikan beat by far... What's literally the only job Mikan had before she went to Japan? Like over the phone customer service??? 🙄

Certainly, Mikan jumped to the aid of Pip and helped her get over there, as for any foreigner, trying to find a way to live in Tokyo seems like an impossible task, so naturally a 'friend' would help out, right? We saw the aftermath of this, when Mikan immediately became a massive bitch as soon as Pip arrived, which led to her being ghosted. 

Mikan has said all these things to take credit but it is an insult to Pip's true passion for costumes and fashion that was the true motivator for her leaving her country.. Not to mention she left all her friends, family, and boyfriend lol. I'm sure that's not easy? Just because Mikan told her to? Believable 😂

On the topic of money, it was her grandparents who offered to pay for her education and expenses until she becomes stable, much to Pip's initial surprise. They have given the same offer to her other family members but they haven't done anything yet.

Pip's way of avoiding drama and the spotlight is to just let people draw conclusions and believe bullshit, instead of standing up for herself every now and again, but I figured I'd just say these few things because it's a bother to witness this misguided hate towards her. 

You can ask some questions and I'll answer what I feel like, but you won't milk me too hard 😣

Screenshot_20200324-224233~2.png

How does Tsuruko feel about you coming here and offering to give information about her? If any you only made things worse for her with that screenshot, gj. 

Posted (edited)

I can’t imagine why anyone would try to milk you, @mokujumbi. There’s nothing to ask about. Piper is right to just stay silent, if you’re not her. Not everyone’s going to like you as an influencer and this is a site for making fun of them specifically.

If you’ve even quickly scanned this extremely short thread about her, you’d see it’s full of compliments for her and occasional WKs. (EDIT: jk you’ve been WKing her in this thread and Mikan’s thread for like a year lol) Even so, we all have varied opinions about the personality she shares online and some of her choices. That’s not ever going to be fixed by someone coming here who claims to be her friend.

Edited by Redpandagal

Posted (edited)

I can’t imagine why anyone would try to milk you, @mokujumbi. There’s nothing to ask about. Piper is right to just stay silent, if you’re not her. Not everyone’s going to like you as an influencer and this is a site for making fun of them specifically.

If you’ve even quickly scanned this extremely short thread about her, you’d see it’s full of compliments for her and occasional WKs. (EDIT: jk you’ve been WKing her in this thread and Mikan’s thread for like a year lol) Even so, we all have varied opinions about the personality she shares online and some of her choices. That’s not ever going to be fixed by someone coming here who claims to be her friend.

I understand that. I just mainly wanted to say that it was definitely not because of Mikan that Pip moved to Tokyo. That, and she doesn't take the assistance from her family for granted. In fact she tries her best to never ask for more than she needs, and cut into her food money to buy the switch.. People acting like families don't send their kids abroad to study literally all the time.

Edited by mokujumbi
Typo

Posted

I understand that. I just mainly wanted to say that it was definitely not because of Mikan that Pip moved to Tokyo. That, and she doesn't take the assistance from her family for granted. In fact she tries her best to never ask for more than she needs, and cut into her food money to buy the switch.. People acting like families don't send their kids abroad to study literally all the time.

Sending their kids to study abroad? Dude she's not going to university 😂 she didn't even finish high school how is she going to study abroad, she's there because she's a lame weeb and because her frienemy told her to. Studying the language is the least she could do since she's going to be there depending on her family's money anyway 

And stop pretending she bought that Nintendo Switch by herself it's clear her "simps" ~like she calls them~ bought it for her 

Posted

I find it very interesting how you only come to PULL to defend Piper on this thread and Mikan's, @mokujumbi 

Posted (edited)

It's literally $1 dollar to join her discord and talk to her. She has over 100k followers and a ton of people catfishing as her so having a place that's oficially hers is a fair idea don't you think? And if her server were completely free it would just be a troll magnet. 
Tsuruko used to work full-time when she DIDN'T have a Patron. She lost her job, so currently Patreon is her only source of income. She uses her 'free money' to stay alive and also fund her costumes/photoshoots which she pays to shoot in nice locations for her sets. Without people paying for that there's no way she could do any of it.

You're acting like her patrons are being held at gunpoint to donate to her, but there's nothing forcing them to stay lol. You're just jealous you can't do the same thing. Pretty vile if you ask me. :^)

Dude this is 100% Piper. 

Edited by CutieInWhite

Posted (edited)

Dude this is 100% Piper. 

It's certainly suspicious and that whole paragraph is a big yikes from me...

"You're just jealous you can't do the same thing. Pretty vile if you ask me. :^)"

Just to clarify, some of us wouldn't take "simp" money for non-necessities because we have a little thing called self respect, AND respect for the people that choose to support us (Nintendo switch anyone, lol?). @mokujumbi that blind assumption coupled with the total lack of self awareness in your recent posts is only tainting the "Tsuruko public image" you've been so desperately trying to defend here on PULL. This is coming from someone who's complimented and stuck up for Piper multiple times... So maybe you shouldn't leave such incriminating posts around inviting me to completely rethink my perspective? 

Edited by Purinpuff

Posted

Which one of y’all did this 😂

088FDF86-FBC5-4CE9-A8AD-6C5B14F57E18.png

Posted

Seconded. Also had a feeling that it's Piper herself. It's just the way her posts are written, I wouldn't say it like that if I spoke about a friend tbh. And dude, waaaaayy too defensive 

Posted

when she asked if she got mixed up with someone else why did i automatically think of her frenemy vina lol. i mean vina was literally complaining about money problems a few weeks ago.

Posted

Implying she can't afford to eat anything else besides pasta because she has not enough money >>> "cutting into her food money to buy the switch" 

Seconded. Also had a feeling that it's Piper herself. It's just the way her posts are written, I wouldn't say it like that if I spoke about a friend tbh. And dude, waaaaayy too defensive 

Almost as if she felt personally attacked, jee what an interesting friend indeed 🤔

Posted

no one, she stalks here and she sent this herself , bet.