• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

283 posts in this topic

Posted

Side rant:
I am so confused. In the UK and parts of Europe I've been to these are everywhere. It's common knowledge here what there for. Are they not a thing in Australia or America??

Screenshot_20191012-102814_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191012-102836_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191012-122330_Instagram.jpg

I live in the city she lived in, they're everywhere

Posted

Like a month living in Japan and already she’s mocking Japanese people while filming them for her insta story 

Posted

Like a month living in Japan and already she’s mocking Japanese people while filming them for her insta story 

Doesn't matter if she's been living for a month in another country, I guess. I find it rude to film anything like that and upload it for everyone to see. That just shows that she doesn't have any manners concerning these things, no matter where you live.

Posted

Doesn't matter if she's been living for a month in another country, I guess. I find it rude to film anything like that and upload it for everyone to see. That just shows that she doesn't have any manners concerning these things, no matter where you live.

I know it doesn’t matter—the point of its inclusion is “wow, you wasted no time”

Posted

554B096D-F6C1-45E8-85A5-8E4233E1A926.thu
She filmed some ladies fighting or something which is really rude to me. Has she never been out to a big city before? You see this stuff a lot at least where I live. She was close to them but inside and you could clearly see the ladies’ faces. It’s hard to tell what’s going on but it looked like a mental health crisis to me. It’s really disrespectful that she filmed and posted this 

Posted

She’s since deleted 3 of the 4 stories because in the background you can hear her jocular tone and her boyfriend making jokes like “World Star desu.” Big yikes 

Posted

i sympathized with pip during the whole mikan thing, but just that situation in isolation. how hard is it for people to not film or photograph strangers in the context of their everyday lives (i.e. not at events or places where you’d expect to be snapped) without their consent? have some decency, especially after sharing that she dislikes vlogging and being filmed.

Posted

Honestly the act of filming wasn't the mistake; it can actually be a good thing as a pedestrian to film conflicts in order to provide the authorities with physical evidence of what happened.

The mistake she made was uploading it to social media.

Posted

Isn't it illegal in Japan to take videos of someone and post them online anyway? She could have gotten into serious trouble. Honestly just shows how much of a child she is mentally, to think sharing something like that is okay and interesting to her followers. She's never seen anyone fight in public before? What a sheltered life. She should get used to such things in a city like Tokyo, it's not like everyone is super polite 24/7 and avoids conflicts, there are millions of people there.

Posted

didn't we already establish that she's dumb af? like, homegirl is basically a basement dweller which would excuse a shit ton of her behavior if it wasn't the year of 2019 like, damn girl , google some shit. But then again, she has been told it's illegal to take pics of others in public toilets yet she still does it so it's probably just her having the brain capacity of a gold fish.

Posted

didn't we already establish that she's dumb af? like, homegirl is basically a basement dweller which would excuse a shit ton of her behavior if it wasn't the year of 2019 like, damn girl , google some shit. But then again, she has been told it's illegal to take pics of others in public toilets yet she still does it so it's probably just her having the brain capacity of a gold fish.

wow that's just really sad.

Posted (edited)

At first I felt sorry for her because of what happened with the Mikan incident but now I feel ZERO sympathy towards her. You can't just complain and cry about someone filming you without permission while making fun of you then turn around and do that exact thing to other people.

She's a major hypocrite.

Edited by Serenity

Posted

this is one of the most ridiculous shoops i’ve seen in a while

1A2DE6B1-B1A6-47C1-9B9A-F46FF0C78D6E.thuthis is actually scary how she edited this. how on earth does this look good

Posted

this is one of the most ridiculous shoops i’ve seen in a while

1A2DE6B1-B1A6-47C1-9B9A-F46FF0C78D6E.thuthis is actually scary how she edited this. how on earth does this look good

Why does it look like her whole face is shooped on