• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

283 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought you also needed at least N3 or N2 ? JPLT to enter university in Japan ? 

Posted

just to provide as 'evidence' so it's not based on an assumption, here is the link where pip answers a question about school, this video is two years old: https://youtu.be/9WI2iCd3nE0?t=500

a tafe school is basically a vocational school, you earn a diploma at the end of it. i'm assuming she dropped out of one of the senior years (year 10 - 12), but yeah she attended tafe and then said she didn't like it. i'm pretty sure she never went back to school since, so like everybody said, not sure how her plans are gonna work out if she doesn't have a high school diploma

Posted

20191019_111923.jpg

20191019_111908.jpg

Posted

Didn’t she have a boyfriend in Australia? What happened to him?

Posted

Atrocious wig

6DBAD322-D0C3-44DA-8B2A-AA3558A61032.jpeg

Posted

Didn’t she have a boyfriend in Australia? What happened to him?

they are still together i remember she answered it when someone asked her in a Q&A ig story.

Posted (edited)

i had no idea that Tsuruko didn't even finish high school...? (that's even worse than Kenna's case) and if she has no qualification at least equivalent to that, i wish her... some luck (i guess)... idk what was Mikan thinking of convincing Tsuruko to go and live in Japan...

If she were thinking of going to fashion school like Mikan, I don't think she can even do that because I'm pretty sure she will need to at least have a high school graduation certificate at least. 

(Unless she's thinking of going the Venus route, which i wouldn't recommend to anyone)

Edited by goodtimes

Posted

i had no idea that Tsuruko didn't even finish high school...? (that's even worse than Kenna's case) and if she has no qualification at least equivalent to that, i wish her... some luck (i guess)... idk what was Mikan thinking of convincing Tsuruko to go and live in Japan...

If she were thinking of going to fashion school like Mikan, I don't think she can even do that because I'm pretty sure she will need to at least have a high school graduation certificate at least. 

(Unless she's thinking of going the Venus route, which i wouldn't recommend to anyone)

retweeted.

Posted (edited)

Seems tsuruko became friends with Megu? As far as ik Megu is pretty big in harajuku so I'm surprised she managed to befriend locals this fast when she says her Japanese is bad. 
But good for her they look cute

Screenshot_20191108_181131_com.instagram.android.jpg

Edited by TakadaKenta

Posted

Megu only has 12k followers while Piper has 150k. To me, that explains their union pretty quickly. 

Piper addressed the school thing in her latest IG story Q&A, saying she does have “twelve years of education.” She also said her boyfriend will be joining her soon, so I guess he will also be doing language school...? I doubt he would be allowed to stay in her share house.

She is the flake whose intense editing is most distracting/confusing to me. She absolutely never looks like a real human. She goes on in her Q&A about how she doesn’t want to do videos because she hates editing them but would never let anyone else see her unedited footage in order to edit them for her...so she has a real problem with seeing herself as she actually is (and is deluded into thinking she can control her image in the minds of others as well).

Posted

Megu only has 12k followers while Piper has 150k. To me, that explains their union pretty quickly. 

Piper addressed the school thing in her latest IG story Q&A, saying she does have “twelve years of education.” She also said her boyfriend will be joining her soon, so I guess he will also be doing language school...? I doubt he would be allowed to stay in her share house.

She is the flake whose intense editing is most distracting/confusing to me. She absolutely never looks like a real human. She goes on in her Q&A about how she doesn’t want to do videos because she hates editing them but would never let anyone else see her unedited footage in order to edit them for her...so she has a real problem with seeing herself as she actually is (and is deluded into thinking she can control her image in the minds of others as well).

There are videos from other youtubers where she appears and still looks cute and human tho

Posted

Yeah, the general consensus is that she is cute because she is cute. I find her selfies odd looking due to her editing choices. Never saw her in any YouTube videos on other channels besides Mikan’s. Piper didn’t like that one and doesn’t plan to appear in Mikan’s videos again.

Posted

Speaking of videos:

Apparently Tsuruko is now being paid to make videos for the Amino app now. Here is her profile. Anyone who is a verified amino creator account is someone who is being paid by the amino app to create content for their feed. Yumi King in the snowflakes section is another paid amino creator.

20191109_222526.thumb.jpg.88135f20c4eb19

I think the videos are from August? But still, I find it really hypocritical how she accounces "I don't like being in videos" yet at the same time accepts this job/sponsorship of making videos for this app.

Maybe another reason she doesn't want to be in Mikan's videos anymore is because she isn't getting paid for it 🤷‍♀️

Posted

the way she brightens her skin is a lil bit too much imo, it's like she is one with bright backgrounds with the filters.

Posted

There was a video with her on Venus channel but it seems to be gone now.

I could find only this short part of it https://youtu.be/niomPPzmm7E