202 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

82873A01-6D42-4BF1-A927-B8C3F23DF767.thu15EDE618-DE4E-4B4D-ADF3-4B93B0513731.thu

She says she is so poor And have to work full time but can aford to fly over to japan meeting venus angelic??? Like how?? I thought she is soooo poor?! 

And she flew to mikan mandarain too who lived in ENGLAND UK 

yeah she is sooo poor

Edited by Milkgoree

Posted

82873A01-6D42-4BF1-A927-B8C3F23DF767.thu15EDE618-DE4E-4B4D-ADF3-4B93B0513731.thu

She says she is so poor And have to work full time but can aford to fly over to japan meeting venus angelic??? Like how?? I thought she is soooo poor?! 

yeah she is sooo poor

I'm pretty sure it's edited and mikan is joking

Posted

yeah she is sooo poor

She didn't fly to Mikan lol, it's edited.

Posted

yeah she is sooo poor

girl you seem like one hell of a bitter and hateful person also ye the pic is definitely edited

Posted

Random off topic, but does anyone know her real name? 

Tsuruko can't be her real name because it's Japanese, but she sometimes calls herself Pip - is that her actual name or just a nickname??

Posted (edited)

Random off topic, but does anyone know her real name? 

Tsuruko can't be her real name because it's Japanese, but she sometimes calls herself Pip - is that her actual name or just a nickname??

Pretty sure it's Piper, but I don't remember the source of this information. Pip would be a nickname. 

IMO, she should drop 'Tsuruko' and go with some form of Pip. The weebname is not a good look.

Edited by TwinkleSkulls

Posted

Pretty sure it's Piper, but I don't remember the source of this information. Pip would be a nickname. 
IMO, she should drop 'Tsuruko' and go with some form of Pip. The weebname is not a good look.

That makes sense, thank you! 

It's a bit unexpected since I have never seen anyone named Piper apart from fictional ones...