Rant Thread

972 posts in this topic

Posted

taunts everyone they deem to be talking about them (usually nobody has but they are paranoid but after that, people will talk), thinks they're actually a game character and has all sorts of...beliefs and values that are questionable.

Posted (edited)

Shoutout to my local wisdom teeth dentist I made an appointment two months in advance for them just to LOOK at my teeth and I was trying to reschedule due to work related issues and I’m moving to japan in August so the lady told me “oh the doctor only works Tuesdays and Wednesday’s after 2pm and I have an appointment in September” and then I said “I booked it in May and I’m leaving abroad in August” “well when you comeback-“ “IM NOT COMING BACK” “oh well you should have booked it earlier” is two months in advance not early lady? Y’all just looking at my teeth not doing the surgery. this is the only guy in my town who does wisdom teeth removals and he sees patients TWO DAYS A FUCKIN WEEK FOR LESS THAN 4 HOURS (office closes at 6)My favorite part about this is if he was traveling dentist than I’d get it but HIS PRACTICE IS LITERALLY NAMED AFTER HIM. 

Edited by Dahlia*

Posted

taunts everyone they deem to be talking about them (usually nobody has but they are paranoid but after that, people will talk), thinks they're actually a game character and has all sorts of...beliefs and values that are questionable.

Sound like some FF7 house vibe going on here

make the thread please

Posted

I find it so annoying when people on twitter need to display their friendship?? like sharing funny convos that literally no one else cares about except you two?? wonder if it's a generation thing...

Posted

Not a full on rant but still kind of bummed out.

I really went for it and asked them out and got rejected. I already had a feeling the answer was going to be 'no' even though it was a casual outing. I'm proud of myself for trying but it still fucking sucks :alpacafedup:

Posted

Pratictioner/follower of religion X: Deity X takes a lot from you, but they will also give you a lot

Me: Can I ask you what do they take from you, actually? What do you mean by that? (:

P/F: Talk to the Deity and you will see

Fucking thank you - how useful such spirituality much help

(This happens 666 so many times a day. Why even sharing your experiences if you are not going to actually do ittt)

Posted

I am so fucking tired of being used by this one girl for food & pop. Everytime, & I mean EVERYTIME we hang out, she says "Do you have any snacks?" I told her I don't have any, & then she left. I heard she was spreading rumours about me too. I can't trust nobody anymore. My air conditioner broke & my only shorts I can find ripped. And it's atleast 90 degrees Fahrenheit here everyday in the summer where I live. Fuck everything:D

Posted

I'm sick of having no gf (or bf) I know I'm ugly but damn 😔

Posted

I had to stay with two of my aunts for a whole week and they annoyed me so much, talking about me in my back, making negative remarks etc. At one point I was out with one of them and she told me in public that I was a "Stupid ass bitch". I was so done that I actually answered back and insulted her. Now she's playing the "age card", saying I'm poorly educated for insulting her since she's like ~50, that she wants to cut ties with me etc. I tried to ignore it when she started to talk about black ppl, saying she dislikes them and racist shit but now I'm so done with this bitch, I don't think I'm in the wrong for insulting her back just because she's my aunt and of her age.

Posted

i hate those people who takes photos of what a stranger is doing and posting it online and constsntly potig "updates" to this "story." most recent thing i saw was that airplane story thing on twitter. how fucken creepy are you. like how would they feel if a stanger was creepily secretly taking creep photos of them.

Posted

i hate those people who takes photos of what a stranger is doing and posting it online and constsntly potig "updates" to this "story." most recent thing i saw was that airplane story thing on twitter. how fucken creepy are you. like how would they feel if a stanger was creepily secretly taking creep photos of them.

so many people keep reposting that story on instagram and ugh it's so annoying like it's not cute tbh

tbh I feel like no once cares about other people and only care about themselves and never put themselves in other people's places, which is why everyone seems to be ok with people taking pictures of others without them knowing, they never stop to think if what they're doing is creepy or not they only care about their entertainment (sorry for ranting lol I'm really against taking people's photos without permission)

Posted (edited)

so i've been pescetarian for close to a decade, but i try to be plant-based and im considering veganism. i've never been preachy about it - in my experience, people are always questioning/attacking my choices more often than i am theirs, but lately i just feel so disgusted by meat and the people who eat it. like i don't want to be the annoying vegan stereotype but i lowkey am #triggered when people eat meat or try to justify why they eat it, and i really try not to get preachy but it's so hard not to get passionate and heated about something that's so important to me. honestly i just find eating meat disgusting and unjustifiable and i've been getting so frustrated with omnivores.

please don't quote me to argue/discuss veganism/meat eating/etc. it's fine if you disagree but i really don't want to debate about it, i just posted this to vent (about how i don't want to get into any arguments lol).

Edited by foxing