• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Rant Thread

4772 posts in this topic

Posted

idk about the simsresources scandal given that im pretty late to the sims custom content party but i know that feel man, it feels like they're ripping off our money for useless crap that some people dont even like or need in the end.

lol same here:haiplz:

but seriously, im in love...i mean, i like a guy who probs know my existence (courtesy to my friend since she's in the same cover dance group as him and maybe tell him that im her friend or something who's a huge fan of him). he seems like a sweet and kind dude that i would like to at least get to know him but *tear* he's 5 years older than me. 

As long as you're both adults in similar phases of life, it shouldn't make much of a difference  

Posted

idk about the simsresources scandal given that im pretty late to the sims custom content party but i know that feel man, it feels like they're ripping off our money for useless crap that some people dont even like or need in the end.

lol same here:haiplz:

but seriously, im in love...i mean, i like a guy who probs know my existence (courtesy to my friend since she's in the same cover dance group as him and maybe tell him that im her friend or something who's a huge fan of him). he seems like a sweet and kind dude that i would like to at least get to know him but *tear* he's 5 years older than me. 

so??? Go for it! If your not underage, I don’t see a problem.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by yeoubi

Posted

If you don't stop cancelling my damn bookings, I made them for those days for a reason. I just need you to teach me how to fucking parallel park so I can finally get my license. I know you're sick of me and I'm sick of going places on my off day early in the morning, we in the same boat hun. Like... some of those yelp reviews weren't wrong henny you do actually cancel appointments without consulting anyone. I mean I already paid y'all and truth be told if I was yall I would've charged my ass again. But fr fr dude at least shoot me a text if you're going to do it, it's extremely annoying. Like I didn't want to get up early anyway I was lowkey hoping something was going to happen but seriously TELL ME FIRST OR EVEN AFTERWARDS. Thank god I'm one of the people who hate notification bubbles and I actually check my email.

.Image result for ghetto clap gif\

Posted

Hidden Content

I'm tired of being single!!!! 

For once, why can't one CUTE and ATTRACTIVE guy have feelings for ME instead of the other way around??? Preferably Jeonghan but y'know, he's halfway around the world, busy af, and his type is a MILF basically. ><

tumblr_onnkkloCkM1vsztwdo2_r1_400.thumb.

i know how you feel. every time a cute guy finds me attractive, he just doesn't end up as my boyfriend at all (he's either taken or confesses to me WHEN he no longer likes me)

xu minghao is sorta my type but same problem - on another country, busy af, doesn't know i exist. (ridiculous that we live in the same continent but still apart? outrageous!!!) 

Posted

Why do these damn nurses call and not have all their information. Why are they calling for other nurses and not getting all the information. WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME AND YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE CALLING FOR.

Image result for stop wasting my time gif

Posted

JESUS CHRIST, PROOF READ YOUR MESSAGES, BOY. WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU JUST READ THE SHIT YOU SEND, THE TYPOS FUCKING RUIN MY BRAIN, I CAN'T TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY AT ALL. Why the fuck does your messages and comments look like you're spelling out stuttering and why in the hell am I the only one pressed by this? Dyslexia yea sure can't help it but when it's fucking "youyouyuoyou need to whhhrrait here" WHAT THE FUCK. WHATHEFUCK. I feel like an asshole.

Posted

I'm kinda annoyed at kpop stans rn about the whole Fake Love fiasco in FIFA... It's kinda unfair that the song that would be played was mostly chosen by people who do not even watch it. :-/

Posted (edited)

Edited by ---

Posted

i have a hard time making good friends. even when i do put effort into talking to people, if i dont vibe with them i just kind of give up. so far i have a few online, but im only really close to one. i dont think thats a bad thing tho.. cus id rather have a few good friends rather than a bunch of fake ones. but still it doesnt hurt to make more.. since i love meeting new ppl and getting to know them. its quite sad when all they do is talk abt themselves. like .. how do u have a proper conversation with someone who does that :/

Posted

There is a community of pedophiles on tumblr (MAPs they call themselves, minor attracted people) and tumblr does NOTHING against it. They’re basically people who say there’s nothing wrong with liking children. Some of them say they would never take offence against a child (Non Offensive MAP or whatever) but they don’t feel the slightest bad when they say stuff like masturbating to child characters or  their own children.

They don’t support each other to therapy or to stop having these feelings. They blatantly fantasise all days and call antis (Aka sane people) that there’s nothing wrong as long as it’s imagination. 

They present themselves by giving their age range of attraction, which is absolutely Gross. There can be THOUSANDS of people liking a post saying stuff like « we are valid! We are LGBT » it isn’t a small Community. Staff isn’t doing anything. Kill me. Some examples: 

(Sorry idk how to spoiler on mobile)

13547F33-9DC7-47E3-A316-534480778EE4.jpeg

58E00C9C-7B8A-4CBA-8B74-3496E02C860A.jpeg

9472C0A3-2F0F-4979-971D-0C3E25DB8144.jpeg

CCDBDE48-CA90-4DD5-B995-C1F1858A44AB.jpeg

Posted (edited)

There is a community of pedophiles on tumblr (MAPs they call themselves, minor attracted people) and tumblr does NOTHING against it. They’re basically people who say there’s nothing wrong with liking children. Some of them say they would never take offence against a child (Non Offensive MAP or whatever) but they don’t feel the slightest bad when they say stuff like masturbating to child characters or  their own children.

They don’t support each other to therapy or to stop having these feelings. They blatantly fantasise all days and call antis (Aka sane people) that there’s nothing wrong as long as it’s imagination. 

They present themselves by giving their age range of attraction, which is absolutely Gross. There can be THOUSANDS of people liking a post saying stuff like « we are valid! We are LGBT » it isn’t a small Community. Staff isn’t doing anything. Kill me. Some examples: 

(Sorry idk how to spoiler on mobile)

13547F33-9DC7-47E3-A316-534480778EE4.jpeg

58E00C9C-7B8A-4CBA-8B74-3496E02C860A.jpeg

9472C0A3-2F0F-4979-971D-0C3E25DB8144.jpeg

CCDBDE48-CA90-4DD5-B995-C1F1858A44AB.jpeg

When they first came out there were callout posts for them and people were reporting the post/blogs. I see a lot of resistance to these... degenerates on other platforms though. I've seen a call out post on FB about how they aren't part of the LGBT ('cause they fucking aren't leave us and the world alone) and I've seen some on twitter as well. I think they're still doing those things on tumblr but on the side line (so just silently reporting them etc). Oh no believe me there's still witch hunts and doxxing going on for them. 

To think they think it's alright to shimmy themselves into this community. Y'all have some nerve. 

edit:

I'm on the tag 'nomap' now and there's a shitload of hate comments etc in it. lol yeah no one likes them

A14D1EC7-DF5B-4ED7-A094-F53AD55B8837.jpeg

3D608F2F-F950-44A1-9765-044C9A65A048.jpeg

473A8245-3095-4864-B7F3-C040E8D7309C.png

2ED52A0F-6E57-4266-AED1-F5B50CB98CB4.png

C9ECE635-A166-47C5-8EAB-119F446C0563.png

Edited by Sodapop

Posted (edited)

Why the fuck is everybody giving Scarlett Johansson shit for taking on the role of Dante "Tex" Gill and her calling the person a butch lesbian? People are acting like this person was 100 % confirmed trans when there are a lot of signs that point to her just being a butch lesbian. Her preferring to use male pronouns and referring to herself as a man isn't unambiguous proof of her being trans either considering that a) pronouns were used interchangeably in the past in the gay community and it was common for members of the gay community to play with gender and b) lesbians have taken on male identities in the past as a matter of survival (which makes sense in her line of work). I was only able to find one pre-2018 article in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette about this person and while they mention she liked being known as Mr. Gill, she is referred to as a she/lesbian throughout the whole article (including by her advocate) despite the fact that in articles where they interview confirmed trans people they refer to them exclusively using their preferred pronouns. She is described as an "unabashed lesbian" in her own obituary for god's sake. If Gill was 100 % confirmed to be a trans man then the complaints would make slightly more sense but as it is now it is not crystal clear whether she actually had a desire to transition or if she was just a gender non comforting lesbian. Can people do some basic research before they jump the gun (or, I don't know, ask people who knew her if you're a journalist) and start screeching about transphobia? 

(Personally, I think an actress like Lea DeLaria should have gotten the role, especially considering that she resembles Tex Gill far more than Scarlett Johansson. However, my objections to the casting have nothing to do with the accusations of transphobia that Scarlett Johansson is currently facing)

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

I have a personal "cow" and I feel so bad but I just wanna make a thread for them, they're so beyond fucked up. I'm so annoyed and they're so creepy as well. Fuck.

Posted

I have a personal "cow" and I feel so bad but I just wanna make a thread for them, they're so beyond fucked up. I'm so annoyed and they're so creepy as well. Fuck.