• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Rant Thread

2122 posts in this topic

Posted

Idk where else to put this so... sorry in advance for bitching about smth stupid but:

i really really REALLY wish people who dont like killing stalking would just shut up about why they dont already. Seriously. I'm not your therapist, don't tell me about your feelings i genuinely do not care. I just want to go on the tag on tumblr to look at the stupid memes and just enjoy smth on my down time without this stupid bullshit. If you don't like something don't read or associate with it. I don't care about furries but do you see me send them death threats? This is the most ive been on tumblr as of late and i started coming back on because of ks. Nice to see that nothing has changed. Regardless of how you feel about it why do you need to shit on everyone who do like it? So because something makes YOU uncomfortable everyone has to accomodate for you and stop liking it? Boohoo 

Posted

I legit just seen this on fb this was a actual fb group and it was disgusting a DDLG fb group that allowed 13 year olds to 25 year olds to join. 

13 fucking year olds!!! in a DDLG FB group with fucking adults and they tried to make it sound better by saying NO REQUESTING NUDES but lets be honest they are just in the messinger or outside the group. Like why even allow people who are in middle or High school to join a group like that?! It made me fucking sick If they had said 20+  then i wouldn't have made this rant  but they said the age to get into the group  the lowest was fucking 13!!!! like omg what is wrong with people.

idk am i in the wrong? im i going batshit off the wall insane for just being sick by this?

hoooo.....girl let me tell you requesting nudes isn't even the worst part about this...I've experienced some fucked up shit when i was around 12-13 when I was naive joining a NORMAL chatgroup and was recieving all this disgusting sexual stuff and manipulative shit that I fell for. I'm totally on board with you on this, its disgusting and NOT right ._.

I agree! It's kind of gross how difficult the internet can make puberty. Like honestly, I think if I hadn't had internet when I was way younger I would be a lot better off now. I feel bad for some teenage girls who get caught up in catfishing schemes/gold digging that they learn from media or from older women on social media. I also think it's gross how some men will say that they're just "being friendly" with a 10-14 year old girl when it's clear what they plan to do. I have to wonder what parents are doing when their daughters are posting Kittenplay and DDLG stuff PUBLICLY all over their facebooks. Also, it makes me sick when I see underage girls posting provocative photos at like 12-14, and their parents are friends with them on Facebook and clearly see all of it.

I know about a lot of this stuff because I started playing MMOs and such when I was around 9-10, and I had a much older male "friend" who was about 19 when we met. I hadn't even had my first period yet, let alone know anything about sex really. He'd ask me for disgusting things and guise it as something else. I was around these types until I was around 13 or 14, and one of them told me "jokingly" that it was because I was "too old". I literally got a pedo bear cake made for me by one of these men for my 11th birthday. It was disgusting looking back, but it essentially was what I was used to when dealing with men. Now, I can deal with men who are a couple to even a few years older than me due to being able to easily tell their intentions, but it's still disgusting when men who are about 10-15 years older than me talk to me on MMOs and offer me in game stuff for nudes. Like, seriously? If you can't find a girl your own age then maybe you should rethink something, instead of trying to trick naive young girls into being your "special friend". My pubescent years were very, very confusing not just because of my body changing, but also because of these men trying to justify me getting a period as cause to want to try to sleep with me. It's damaging for the young girls in these situations ultimately because they'll be stuck with whatever they did for their life, even if it happened years and years ago and they didn't know better. I don't know who to blame more though, parents or the creeps though. I know this sounds ignorant, but there are signs/things parents can do to lessen the chances of their daughters getting caught up in these things, but these men should also be locked up somewhere too.

Posted

you don't sound like you're in the wrong at all. They both sound toxic!! if you don't enjoy being around them then don't talk to or hang around them anymore. I know it's hard if it's a group of mutal friends but you shouldn't be forced to put up with their crap. No one needs that negativity.

I'm sorry people treat you differently for that. You'll get better with it over time (i think you're already doing a great job tbh) Just remember those are usually the most closed minded ignorant people who probably don't even know another language. I think it's awesome you know 3 languages!!! :alpacawink:

Ah, thank you! I was surprised to see this in my notification. I actually moved to a different city recently so I'm very relieved to be away from some of those toxic people I used to associate with. I'm a bit lonely but ultimately better because I no longer have to deal with that negativity c:

Also @Lotto it's a shame that people treat you differently for not being great at English. I agree with BeHappy and the people judging you for your english are ignorant and honestly not worth the worry. I'm envious you know 3 languages and I think part of the stigma is in America we aren't required to learn different languages (at least where I went to school and I know very few polylingual Americans) so it doesn't occur to a lot of people "hey, this is this person's third language maybe they aren't an expert but I would sound absolutely ridiculous trying to speak their native tongue"

Posted

Trigger Warning - Sexual Abuse

I didn't really read this thread at all I just needed somewhere to rant before I just absolutely lost it, I am sorry if this is already ranted about and I hope this topic doesn't upset or trigger anyone because it is a very sensitive and touchy subject. I seriously just had a break down and let myself cry about it but anyways.

I was in Spanish class a few days ago and my friends and I were discussing the definition of rape and we've said the very normal responses like "forced sexual penetration" or "unwanted sexual attention" because a friend of a friend believes there's a different definition to rape (makes no fucking sense at all) but in all honestly I believe she has rape confused with molestation any who we then started talking about molestation which is a sensitive topic for me because I am a victim of child sexual assault, my friend goes on to say molestation can be consented and this just makes me livid because he keeps trying to argue that molest can be consensual and I don't know what world he lives in but it was ridiculous. 

We continue to go back and forth and so I say "so a 6 year old can consent to molestation from a 12 year old?" and his response was yes, and I kind of lost it and said "well when I was 6 I definitely wasn't asking for it" and so yeah I don't know it kind of hurt my feelings that he would even say something like that, like it's disgusting and just reminds me of how the left wants to push for the sympathy of pedophiles.

Posted

Trigger Warning - Sexual Abuse

I didn't really read this thread at all I just needed somewhere to rant before I just absolutely lost it, I am sorry if this is already ranted about and I hope this topic doesn't upset or trigger anyone because it is a very sensitive and touchy subject. I seriously just had a break down and let myself cry about it but anyways.

Hope you're feeling better about this situation with the guy. When talking to people like this I get pretty wound up. Some people think the have an authority to speak about something as if they can understand every circumstance involving such horrible cases of rape/molestation.

I've had arguments like this myself. Growing up I had a friend who was "promiscuous" at the age of 11. I was the same age and back then she went out of her way to lie to grown men about her age (She could pass for 16) I think because of girls like my friend some people think that "consent" by a child is possible. She was a child and they were adults, some men even knew her true age and still accepted her advances/broke the law. We are both 20 now and she insists that she doesn't feel abused/used but this isn't true for every child. Sorry that this instance isn't related to yours but I think it has the same mindset as the guy, it's this mentality that is damaging to sufferers of molestation/rape.

Some people even take molestation/rape less serious when the offender is a minor too, unfortunately.

The law is the law, it's there to protect all children, breaking it because some children seem more understanding/mature in my opinion is morally murky. I feel awful this guy could ever think a 6 year old would be able to understand/consent/want this to happen to them.

Posted

Some people just need to learn to suck it up and stop being such an oversensitive brat!! Stop crying everytime someone accidentally hurt your feelings. Some of the people I know are a bunch of whiny pissbabies I just can't take them seriously anymore. They want to be cared for 24/7 and when someone actually cares they reject them like???? No wonder everyone hates people like you.

Posted

i actually seriously hate how big lips are trendy at the moment. why was it not loved when I was a little girl and extremely uncomfortable with my appearance? i tried taking a selfie earlier today and i literally couldn't because no matter how much people love 'big plump lips' at the moment, i grew up being insecure about them. i literally cannot take selfies anymore unless i somehow angle it to make my lips less plump or cover it up completely. i also rarely have selfies that i fear people will think my lips are fake and that i use those damn lip plumper things.

Posted

This will sound extremely meaningless but I am sooo mad right now because of this..

My teacher accused me of cheating because my paper (I had to comment a judicial decision) was "too good" in front of the whole classroom.  I actually read some doctrinal debate for it and did a lot of research because we didn't see the notion in class yet  and I admit it. But for her, reading = copying. Besides, the plan of my paper was coming from my brain, from ME. But noooo, I can't possibly be capable of having a legal reasoning on my own, right. I just have a simple degree. Not 2 doctorates like her.

Funny thing is, she asked me if a word I used existed. I told her I checked the dictionary. She responded that I shouldn't look at wikipedia or youtube and she knew what she was talking about because she had 2 doctor's degree.

So now, I will be known as the cheating girl and I feel so humiliated.

Sorry, this is all over the place but I'm so mad and there are a lot of words I don't know in English. Can I add that all of it happened in front of the guy I have a crush on ?

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by NB

Posted

This will sound extremely meaningless but I am sooo mad right now because of this..

My teacher accused me of cheating because my paper (I had to comment a judicial decision) was "too good" in front of the whole classroom.  I actually read some doctrinal debate for it and did a lot of research because we didn't see the notion in class yet  and I admit it. But for her, reading = copying. Besides, the plan of my paper was coming from my brain, from ME. But noooo, I can't possibly be capable of having a legal reasoning on my own, right. I just have a simple degree. Not 2 doctorates like her.

Funny thing is, she asked me if a word I used existed. I told her I checked the dictionary. She responded that I shouldn't look at wikipedia or youtube and she knew what she was talking about because she had 2 doctor's degree.

So now, I will be known as the cheating girl and I feel so humiliated.

Sorry, this is all over the place but I'm so mad and there are a lot of words I don't know in English. Can I add that all of it happened in front of the guy I have a crush on ?

that is too crazy. Is there anyway you can talk to that teacher one on one and explain the truth? or even possibly go over her head if that doesn't work? Like she's trying to base her 'facts' of you "cheating" solely based on her arrogant assumptions. Uugh! hope everything works out for you!

Posted

that is too crazy. Is there anyway you can talk to that teacher one on one and explain the truth? or even possibly go over her head if that doesn't work? Like she's trying to base her 'facts' of you "cheating" solely based on her arrogant assumptions. Uugh! hope everything works out for you!

Oww thank you! 

I tried talking to her at the end of the class but she seems very stubborn... I'm kinda afraid to start a war against her too, to be honest. I'm not the best student out there and even if I can easily prove that I didn't cheat, she will be the one to grade my papers during the semester. I'll just have to make sure my next homework isn't mediocre to prove her wrong, ahah. 

Posted

this is so comparatively petty but. how fuckin rude do you have to be to point out someone's acne? like you think i haven't noticed? like you think i don't wanna throw up when i see my face? and you have the nerve to give me skincare advice? what the fuck do you know? i can assure you my skincare routine is a thousand times more intensive and well-researched than yours. you think my skin's bad because i'm dirty or unhygenic? fuck off we can't all be blessed with nice skin. i notice and i am doing a lot to try to fix it so shut the fuck up. lmao worst part is that my skin is actually healing up from a terrible break out so this is actually considered an improvement.  this is why i hate myself and can't leave the fucking house without make up lol

Posted

Warning: this may come off as really uptight and rude. I don't mean to be offensive towards foreign people or the like. I'm very aggreviated at the time of me writing this, my apologies before hand.

I'm so sick of people who don't know english(i don't mean a little i mean none at all) coming into my line and expecting me to know what they are saying. I work in retail and we have this rewards program that we have to word vomit out each time. I hate it when people who dont speak a lick of english come and just make everyone have a hard time. There's no reason for me to have to take 20 mins to know if you want cash back or not. This makes the line in the store really freaking long, and not to mention we're short staffed so its basically one cashier per area. Then sometimes they even get mad because i dont understand what they are saying. Well why dont you come with a translator like most do when you know you dont know any english. Like ive seen people pull up google translate to try to communicate and i respect that. I just hate playing fucking charades with someone for 20mins while the line is long as hell and people are complaining about the wait time. Im sorry i cant make them go faster! And when i try to speed pass they somehow always have a fucking coupon so i have to void the transaction and start over. -sobs- i just want to do my job and go home.

Posted

Who do you think you are to think you're gonna get tickets for that tour? You're not a FC member and the tour just got announced, the concerts gonna be in tiny venues and there's several hundred thousand FC members who will also ballot for this. And when the tickets get resold, you'll need to be rich or really, really lucky to get one. You can still brag about going when you actually have a ticket. I mean, if even Japanese fans moan about having to fight for tickets, what do you think your chances as foreigner are...

Posted (edited)

Edited by glitter