• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Rant Thread

4910 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm in my last year of high school. I was deeply divided between two very different careers and the decision came naturally, it feels right and I'm very at peace and excited. I have never felt this way before, so I'm happy, but I wish I had the money to make the road easier as I would have to study in the capital of my country, invest in language learning and specialize overseas :alpacadone: I'm going to make it work, though

Posted

Strong rumors about Snow White being casted as an Asian, a character based on a REAL person, as if Asia doesnt have 18271712 stories to get a new princess from (Same with Africa, still Not my Ariel), bruh, cultural appropriation at it AGAIN but Am I shock at the double standarts? Not a bit.

tenor.gif

Posted

Strong rumors about Snow White being casted as an Asian, a character based on a REAL person, as if Asia doesnt have 18271712 stories to get a new princess from (Same with Africa, still Not my Ariel), bruh, cultural appropriation at it AGAIN but Am I shock at the double standarts? Not a bit.

tenor.gif

why do they keep making remakes of old movies? Have disney lost ideas or something?

and to make snow white asian is just kinda meh to me

Posted (edited)

tenor.gif

Can Disney stop recycling old movies? Nobody wants to watch old movies re-branded into other cultures lol.

One day they will make: Frozen, African Elsa - the queen of fire.

Edited by EmilyS

Posted (edited)

AAAAAAHHGBNDKSMAHAHAAAAAHTNDNMGMHNHNTJDJDJTHHNYNYJDKEIEIDJGHHHJDKFIFIGO

Edited by say sike
edited because i only needed to rant a bit

Posted

why do they keep making remakes of old movies? Have disney lost ideas or something?

and to make snow white asian is just kinda meh to me

Can Disney stop recycling old movies? Nobody wants to watch old movies re-branded into other cultures lol.

One day they will make: Frozen, Elsa African - the queen of fire.

Honestly, Idk why they dont make new ones? I have been a fan of Japanese and Chinese culture pretty much since I was what? 12? And I have seen amazing stories (specially in Detective Conan! The mangaka does an amazing job promoting Japanese culture and tourist spots) and they could adapt one of those but no, they keep turning European characters into black/asian characters, not only disrespectful to whites imo, but to them as well, is like they cant be bothered to look at their fairytales and adapt one of those. Of course the ones being more offended over this are Europeans atm, but I dont think most Asians will be ok as they take a lot of pride on their cultures while Disney just ignores.

Posted

Imagine cat calling someone at 8am......

I'm just trying to get to work, it's too early for this shit! :alpacadone: 

Posted

why am i so God damn chaotic? I cleaned up my room and it was neat and then I decided to sort out a... closet... AND NOW EVERYTHING IS MESSY AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START :stoplz: I'm lost in my own mess... 

Posted

i want to stop drinking coke but coke is the only drink that fits with snacks... why am i like this... 

i got a coke addiction since i was little and i’m pretty sure one day i’ll end up to Freaky Eaters. 

I like the taste of it, it goes well with every kind of food. But i dislike the 0 sugar aka diet coke.

Posted

i got a coke addiction since i was little and i’m pretty sure one day i’ll end up to Freaky Eaters. 

I like the taste of it, it goes well with every kind of food. But i dislike the 0 sugar aka diet coke.

I feel you, I only realise NOW that I've been drinking coke every day for... over 10 year... oh my god I need to stop LOOL

and ikr? it just tastes good and it fits with everything (except chocolate)... it's just refreshing?! 

Posted

I feel you, I only realise NOW that I've been drinking coke every day for... over 10 year... oh my god I need to stop LOOL

and ikr? it just tastes good and it fits with everything (except chocolate)... it's just refreshing?! 

i’ve been told to stop it since it’s “unhealthy” but i’ve been consuming it for years, and actually if i ever had health issues they came by people who smoke around me, the same ones to tell me coke is unhealthy lmao.

Posted

Why the hell is danganronpa being taken off the PS4 store?!

Posted

Is PULL actually closing this Wednesday? Wtf?

Posted

Is PULL actually closing this Wednesday? Wtf?

i just saw that!! its such a short notice

Posted

Holy jeez imagine how happy must be these snowflakes when this closes down fr