• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Rant Thread

4165 posts in this topic

Posted

I have a stalker and I'm actually really scared. Why can't cute guys like me?

Posted

i have things to vent and i feel like it would be best to put it here

god...i am fucking tired of life

whenever i talk to people i always end up embarrassing myself. no matter who i talk to it always ends up with me saying the wrong thing or talking too much, too fast. no fucking wonder i only have like 4 friends when other people have 10 or 40.

also when someone mentions the things i like, i get so embarrassed or in my head i ask people to stfu because i know i'm going to drive everyone away with how much i enjoy. i love "blackout" by britney spears and i'm doing it as a task for german but when the teacher says it aloud, in front of everyone in the class it makes me wanna cry because i feel humiliated.

i am tired of stressing myself out for homework and dealing with my friends' issues every single day. yesterday i had a break for homework but even then i still feel so stressed. fml....

Posted

Why do some online clothes websites make their models pose so weirdly you can’t see what they’re trying to sell? Like come on how am I meant to see the buttoned jacket if you got your model to hunch over with their arms crossed?? Like??? Excuse me what 

Posted

I often feel like white sjws are the most annoying people on the planet. I hate how asskissy they are about my race and talk to me like I'm a baby. Like they constantly need to congratulate me on being latina and accepting how pretty I am for it or something. It's so creepy in ways I cannot explain! I have never hated white people before, but sometimes when I see these baby talk posts directed at me or other POC I just think to myself 'white people at it again'. i know i shouldn't be so bitter but i can't help the irritation sometimes. Maybe other nonwhites don't feel this way, maybe they like having sunshine blown up their ass for the color of their skin. But I don't! I think it's creepy and I feel like I'm a child being told I'm SpEcIaL. if i'm going to be confident of my race and appearance, i sure enough will! i have 0 shame for the skin i'm in. but not because these people feel the need to give me an applause for something so (imo) unimportant. 

i swear they act like they never met a nonwhite in their life. like we are magical unicorns to them. 

Posted

I often feel like white sjws are the most annoying people on the planet. I hate how asskissy they are about my race and talk to me like I'm a baby. Like they constantly need to congratulate me on being latina and accepting how pretty I am for it or something. It's so creepy in ways I cannot explain! I have never hated white people before, but sometimes when I see these baby talk posts directed at me or other POC I just think to myself 'white people at it again'. i know i shouldn't be so bitter but i can't help the irritation sometimes. Maybe other nonwhites don't feel this way, maybe they like having sunshine blown up their ass for the color of their skin. But I don't! I think it's creepy and I feel like I'm a child being told I'm SpEcIaL. if i'm going to be confident of my race and appearance, i sure enough will! i have 0 shame for the skin i'm in. but not because these people feel the need to give me an applause for something so (imo) unimportant. 

i swear they act like they never met a nonwhite in their life. like we are magical unicorns to them. 

or they say they want our skin tone but don't want to deal with the responsibility that it comes it. 

Posted

jesus christ the only reason why i talk fast is because i dont want to waste time not because i want to seem a r/imverysmart person!

Posted

I enjoyed reading the SimplyKenna/CozyKitsune Thread! , But man the nitpicking is getting out of hand. I can’t even read it anymore. 

(Don’t get me wrong, nitpicking is fine of course, but to that extent like in the Kenna thread -makes me wanna turn off my phone) 

Posted

Does anyone else love it when you hit a person with the Uno reverse card when it comes to their shitty behavior (as in you give them a taste of their own medicine) and they greet you with the surprised Pickachu meme?

I swear,I've been putting up with people's bs for so long because I always thought "Well,have some patience and understanding because who knows what x person is going through" but this year I quite literally ran out of fucks to give and now that I'm not bending over backwards for people anymore,they have the nerve to sit me down and tell me that I've "changed".

Also,my friends' boyfriend can go suck it.He really thinks he's sly for trolling me and instigating fights in our group chat but hitting on me when messaging me separately or trying to get in my pants whenever we go out.Pathetic wimp.

Posted (edited)

I just read a fic about a Trans! Character and the author called their genitals a "girl cock"...yes, please continue being ignorant. Women don't have penises. That's not a hard thing to grasp.

And the fact that my friend told me it was transphobic terminology...damn. I have only ever seen "girl cock" be used when lesbians/bisexuals are being mocked and called transphobic because they aren't sexually attracted to penises on trans women. 2020 is a shit storm and it's only February. 

Edited by thechurchesareburning

Posted

People can't outgrow conditions. Once the condition is there, the symptoms can be not as severe, but they may still be there (ie asthma being controlled but still have eczema flares and hay fever and other allergies or depression but sometimes losing interest or have moments of crying for no reason) Been diagnosed with both, so I know that you can't outgrow that kind of things. Also I don't like it when people call them both disabilities either. It shouldn't be ignored, but it doesn't disable you like downs syndrome or cerebral palsy does. If it's severe, it can prevent you from being able to do things, but the most people should be on with those disorders or conditions is temporary disability, not permanent.

Stereotypes are stupid. Not all Asians are crappy drivers. Most of the drivers I've seen are crap are actually white. (I'm white af, but drive better than my fellow peers (gen z and gen y ppl) and I'm a student/learner driver) Not all autistic people are introverted. I've seen at least 5 people that are ASD and are extroverted. I am just introverted, so it can seem all ASD people are that way. Not all lesbians want to move in with a U-haul within the first two weeks of the relationship nor do all lesbians always have short hair. I currently have short hair, but had medium length hair for most of my life. Plus, I've seen mainly Bisexual and Straight people have short length hair. Not all white people have Starbucks. I normally drink my coffee black, and Starbucks coffee is too weak, and McDonald's coffee is too strong. Prefer medium roast medium strength.

People always ask me "ArE yOu FrOm Up NoRtH?" and it just seems stupid to ask because I'm from the northern hemisphere so.... Also I think of North as of Russia, Iceland, Greenland, Canada, New England States, Alaska, Baltic and Scandinavian countries... to me the Midwest seems like home maybe because I have family from there. Most of the Southeast and Southwest  just doesn't click with me.

Posted

i fucjekn hate periods aaaaaaaAAAAAA why didn't you give a penis god?! do you spite me that much AAAAAAAA

IM ALSO CONSTIPATED AND FUCKEN AWFUL COLD SOMEONE HELP

(on a side note, argentinian mate fucken rocks, my cramps came down to a bearable point)

Posted

sailor moon x colourpop collection was a bit underwhelming but i still wanted it.. except it sold out in like an hr and colourpop keeps bragging about it. WTF. this was apparently one of their most requested collections and they could hardly keep up. i fucking hate this marketing tactic. this isn't a supreme drop lmaoo 

also resellers are scum of the earth

Posted

i hate people who always have to turn every little thing into a competition and always have to have the last say on everything. ok we get it. you can never be wrong. 

Posted

I’m not on tiktok so I don’t know if this is a trend or not but I saw this on instagram and wtf? Looks like it’s a thing where you basically strip down naked but with filter blocking your body. Aren’t people worried about their privacy? I don’t care about apps sending my data to companies. But I’d be paranoid that naked footage can be stored and then whatever creeps having access to it. It’s awful that this is a thing on an app used mostly by young kids.

C05CA4A6-223B-4BAB-B9AC-C38056B54542.jpeg

Posted

I feel terrible about it, but my friend is SO incredibly needy and clingy. They say it's due to their mental illness and loneliness, but like you're a grown ass adult, stop expecting me to be able to always cater to you when you know full well I'm just as mentally ill and incapable of curing your problems or even my own. I just feel like the suckiest friend ever but jeez