• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Rant Thread

3849 posts in this topic

Posted

I want to quit my job so badly, but no other company is paying me as good as the current one and that sucks! 

Posted

why the fuck was PULL down for so long? this is getting to be ridiculous. i’ve been here over a year and the site was never down this consistently and never for over a day. what the fuck are the mods even doing? is no one managing this site properly anymore? i like this site but this sucks

same. This is the longest its been down too, why is it that we never get answers to why this keeps happening??? I thought for a second that a snowflake successfully had it taken down.

Posted

why the fuck was PULL down for so long? this is getting to be ridiculous. i’ve been here over a year and the site was never down this consistently and never for over a day. what the fuck are the mods even doing? is no one managing this site properly anymore? i like this site but this sucks

same. This is the longest its been down too, why is it that we never get answers to why this keeps happening??? I thought for a second that a snowflake successfully had it taken down.

Posted

Honestly everytime I go on PULL I always feel like it's gonna go down. 

Posted

I have only ever encountered grammar nazi's who were American. Even here in the united kingdom i never get people who are rude and condescending about basic grammar mistakes (since they understand english isn't my first language and i speak it pretty well most of the time) but Americans...they're so quick to jump down your throat over it. Its ironic, since most only speak 1 language and barely speak it correctly themselves.

Another rant: why do exs get in their feelings when you say your new beau can do things better? I'm not talking about sex either (still a virgin but thats irrelevant information) but kissing. My current bf is a way better kisser than my ex was. My ex was too forceful and aggressive not to mention everytime i kissed him, even if it was a swift peck on the lips, he always tried to jam his tounge into my mouth and it was annoying. Now he's pissed and saying I'm shading him. No...you really did just suck at kissing. Sorry not sorry.

Know some grammar nazis that got an f in an English class, and drive whilst intoxicated yet they had the audacity to correct me when I was saying Misandrist, to Misogynist. Like Misandrist is hatred towards men honey...

Posted

Apparently people unlearned to check threads for things having been posted yet. I don't know how many things I've seen being posted two or three times, even on the same page. There really hasn't happened that much in the one day PULL is back up, just back read before you post... 

Posted (edited)

lowkey, and this is just something that bugs me probably gonna get downvoted but here it is.

I wish people who are obviously fans of snowflakes would stay out of their threads. And I don't mean the ones who can take criticism, I mean the ones who cannot take any criticism of the flake and respond to all of it defending them... I saw a post on a ~certain other website~ briefly mentioning this and reading over the mentioned threads made me realise how annoying it is. With online personalities I get defending them more because they are generally not all always problematic (except maybe Jasmine Sean and the Got7 twins? lol) to be honest nobody is constantly problematic but with snowflakes??? Like you know who you are. I don't even mean calling out nitpicking or congratulating them when they do something non snowflakey, I mean when it's every post you make in the thread. If you want to talk about the snowflake without having to see anyone criticize them please go to their social media comment section. That's what it's for. That's typically not what this is for this is a gossip site. If you want to read the gossip that's fine too but jumping in and reaching to defend them over almost everything, trying to absolve them of all responsibility for x y z reason, and borderline whiteknighting with some people is getting annoying. 

In all honesty it isn't all THAT annoying now that I've written it out, and no I don't seriously mean stay out of the thread obviously anyone is free to read it and use it. And I don't report the posts because I don't dislike the users themselves and don't want them banned or anything. But please if you find yourself constantly defending a flake please be a bit open to criticisms on them some may be nitpicky but some may be valid. I get it though, there are people who I'm like that with who I would defend like that though most are family members, but I don't go looking for their gossip threads to defend them in... though I do understand it can be nitpicky. In those cases I get it. I'm not a mod so you don't even have to listen to me, it's fine you do you this was just to get it all out. My feelings on this have been brewing for a while and I didn't realise why I was so annoyed about certain threads until I saw someone talk about it elsewhere and it clicked. AND JUST TO BE CLEAR, this is not about just one thread or person, a few threads and users have this. And I don't dislike the users who do this. Just the action was off putting but I'm fine after the rant lol.

Also posted elsewhere but please post screenshots of what you're talking about!!! People delete stuff a lot.

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin

Posted

I have a feeling I have some kind of personality disorder from having an abusive childhood, possibly borderline personality disorder? I'm hoping to go see a psychiatrist soon and see if they think I have anything...

Anyways I have this awful habit of falling in/out of love at a super high speed. I broke up with my bf about 2 months ago and went on winter break. When I came back, I basically INSTANTLY fell in obsession with this guy in one of my classes because... he's decently cute, and he's reasonably nice to me? I went from just seeing this guy as a classmate to daydreaming about him all the time, stalking him on social media, fantasizing about dating him, projecting my feelings onto him, when deep down I know he's just some normal dude who happened to be nice to me.

It just sucks... I've always been like this in love. I also know it's irrational - every time I fall in love with a guy I start making up details about him in my head and turning him into a fantasy instead of a real person. The version of him in my fantasies is probably totally different from the real him.

Probably abandonment issues from my mom tbh. But I guess seeing a psychiatrist would be a good next step for me. 

Posted

ew gross

My periods have been so bad lately, much worse than ever before. Not only is my flow super heavy, my cramps/migraines and intense moodswings are making me downright suicidal. I'm not even trying to make a joke here, last week I felt so overwhelmed that I seriously contemplated suicide. I've heard that taking birth control can relieve the symptoms a ton, but I've also read that the side effects are just as bad if not worse than the period itself. I just don't want to deal with this anymore. My periods have ruined my mental health, I worked so hard to finally get myself to a place where I feel happy existing but the moment it's my time of the month I relapse into wanting to kill myself. My primary care physician isn't taking me seriously and the gynos in my city are all idiots. I feel totally lost, I don't know what I should do. If my next period is just as bad as the last one, I might actually do it.

Posted

For the past several months I have felt like I’m losing my best friend. It’s in small things. Like being left on read or receiving dry answers. I know she’s been going through some shit and I’ve told her many times she can talk to me any time and I’ll listen and try and help if she wants me to. She has shared her problems and I try to be there for her (I live in different country now). But I feel like now she is a bad friend? As I mentioned above being distant but also few times (3 actually) that I really needed her help in organizing some stuff she just didn’t? She would always find an excuse of why she couldn’t do those things for me. And when I asked another friends they just did it for me immediately? Like it wasn’t that hard. And she picked up this weird habit of talking like a child when being confronted. Our other friends half-jokingly confronted her on claiming she can’t go out several times and then going out to bars with other people. And she responds with “sowwyy”, “oopsiie”. Like, girl, you’re not 5 or 14, that’s not cute. But I don’t want to say all those things to her because then will feel like I’m a bad friend. For pushing her?? I don’t even know what to do. 

Posted

Pull went down again? No surprise. 

Posted

ew gross

Hidden Content

holy shit that sounds bad

i don't know if this might work, but i looked around searching for some solutions and this came up:

-exercise (kinda difficult with the cramps, but i usually get myself to sweat w extra layers)
-frequent small meals (and not big ones)
-no coffee! no alcohol!

-i read somewhere antihistamines help, but they aren't really effective

have you tried selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (sertraline, fluoxetine, paroxetine, etc)? they help with mood swings and pmdd.

instead of ibuprofen, you might want to try naproxen. it lasts longer. 

i also get mood swings a lot and want to throw myself off a window when getting periods, so i try getting myself busy or just fall asleep. sometimes sleeping next to someone makes me feel better. (my lonely ass just cuddles w my dog)

hope it helps!

Posted (edited)

I ran out of refills for my medicine and the shit for brains insurance company hasn't sent an insurance card for me yet despite it already being two weeks. I wasn't able to see my doctor last year because I needed to change my HMO(she didn't accept the one I had then). 

God I hate everything right now. 

Edited by Antsu
Nevermind it worked out

Posted

ew gross

Hidden Content

Dude half of the time I skip mine for 1-3 months at a time (genetic) and then it pops outta nowhere like wtf body? It's really annoying.

Posted

Blue cheese is the fucking worse. I hate it so much. It just ruins everything you eat. I got a salad expecting buttermilk ranch and I got fucking blue cheese dressing. like hell nah. Now everything tastes funky. I swear I just don't understand the love for blue cheese. it just does not work. At all.