• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Rant Thread

3824 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

Try crowd funding or ask around if another vet can do it cheaper. Sometimes (especially if you ask around in a animal food supply kitchen, where low income people are going if they don't have enough money to feed their pets) they have contacts to vets, who do it for half the price. Good luck 

Posted

i always say this cos i think i'm that insecure about my nose to the point i don't want to look at myself in the mirror anymore. i just want to hide it and i'm not planning to get surgery bc ik myself i won't get satisfied.

this is what my nose look like.

IMG_8736.thumb.JPG.e6e3947ce7ffecf5fa0bb

Posted

i always say this cos i think i'm that insecure about my nose to the point i don't want to look at myself in the mirror anymore. i just want to hide it and i'm not planning to get surgery bc ik myself i won't get satisfied.

Hidden Content

dude your nose is literally the one i want sksksksk

Posted (edited)

dude your nose is literally the one i want sksksksk

take it lol i guess it might take me sometime to just accept that's my nose.

Edited by blvck

Posted

these people really are a bunch of fucken dumbasses who love to complain about stupid shit that could be fucken solved so easily. complain about how far it is to carry heavy shit from the car to the backyard. when all they need to so is just open the fucken car gate and back the fucken car into the fucken backyard. but oh nooo opening the gate is such a hassel so they rather bitch about how far and heavy shit is every fucken time like the annoying ass bitches they are.

Posted

After seeing multiple posts with screenshot evidence...i truly believe 80% of straight men need serious help. Doing things like:

-Making throw away accounts to stalk, harrass and threaten a women simply bc shes not interested in you.

-making fake accounts to follow and stalk a women you are interested in but too shy to actually speak to.

-Getting violently angry when a women rejects you.

-Taking the slightest bit of kindness and basic respect as her flirting and wanting to sleep with you.

-Ignoring the glaringly obvious social ques that tell you she's uncomfortable by your very...forward advances.

-NOT TAKING NO FOR A DAMN ANSWER 

-Feeling almost entitled to a womens body and attention and flying into a rage when you don't get it.

-Ritually trying to justify your scummy words/actions/actions of other men by gas lighting, blame shifting or deflecting when the topics come up in general.

People say its toxic masculinity but i really think most men just aren't right in the head. They say women are crazy (some are) but...men are just scary...

Kinda disagree, you're just surrounded by douches and a lot of women do the same. If you're looking for a man in the same social circle chances are they're very similar to each other. But are you saying that gay men don't do the same? Everybody can be an annoying creep. 

"-Taking the slightest bit of kindness and basic respect as her flirting and wanting to sleep with you."

Sometimes I find myself thinking that a guy likes me because he's just being kind, it's annoying but what can you do when you like someone.

"-NOT TAKING NO FOR A DAMN ANSWER "

I fully agree on this. This guy who saw me for the first time in his life at a party was literally following me, harassing me and making me feel uncomfortable while looking like a complete fool in front of his friends. After 5 hours of rejection he sat really close to me and hugged me while passively aggressively telling me how he hasn't had a serious relationship. He wasn't able to comprehend that I wasn't interested. His friends who are similar to him even had a second hand embarrassment. After my friend gave him a reality check when he asked her how I was on fb (bc the pussy couldn't ask by himself), he straight up said that he's going to strangle me. He's 30 and I was 19, I was quite scared about his friends said that he's a pussy and so far I'm alive 4 months later. 

Posted

Kinda disagree, you're just surrounded by douches and a lot of women do the same. If you're looking for a man in the same social circle chances are they're very similar to each other. But are you saying that gay men don't do the same? Everybody can be an annoying creep. 

"-Taking the slightest bit of kindness and basic respect as her flirting and wanting to sleep with you."

Sometimes I find myself thinking that a guy likes me because he's just being kind, it's annoying but what can you do when you like someone.

"-NOT TAKING NO FOR A DAMN ANSWER "

I fully agree on this. This guy who saw me for the first time in his life at a party was literally following me, harassing me and making me feel uncomfortable while looking like a complete fool in front of his friends. After 5 hours of rejection he sat really close to me and hugged me while passively aggressively telling me how he hasn't had a serious relationship. He wasn't able to comprehend that I wasn't interested. His friends who are similar to him even had a second hand embarrassment. After my friend gave him a reality check when he asked her how I was on fb (bc the pussy couldn't ask by himself), he straight up said that he's going to strangle me. He's 30 and I was 19, I was quite scared about his friends said that he's a pussy and so far I'm alive 4 months later. 

I said after seeing multiple posts and screenshot evidence from women i know and ones who went viral sharing their experiences (I'm also apart of groups in my uni where these things are brought up) i truly believe 80% of straight men need serious help. Its not me just being surrounded by douches...in that case all women who have observations similar to mine are just surrounded by douches.

I don't have a lot of men in my social circles besides ones I've known for years, my bf and my father. They don't and have never acted in this manner. Also I'm not saying that gay men aren't capable of doing it but the topic of my rant was on straight men, not gay men. 

The rant is more focused on them doing creepy if not outright threatening things to women...not something as mundane as being an "annoying creep".

Posted

I said after seeing multiple posts and screenshot evidence from women i know and ones who went viral sharing their experiences (I'm also apart of groups in my uni where these things are brought up) i truly believe 80% of straight men need serious help. Its not me just being surrounded by douches...in that case all women who have observations similar to mine are just surrounded by douches.

I don't have a lot of men in my social circles besides ones I've known for years, my bf and my father. They don't and have never acted in this manner. Also I'm not saying that gay men aren't capable of doing it but the topic of my rant was on straight men, not gay men. 

The rant is more focused on them doing creepy if not outright threatening things to women...not something as mundane as being an "annoying creep".

Ohh sorry I haven't noticed that part, but still, people most likely only feel the need to write about bad experiences like I did now. I haven't come across a girl irl that thinks this besides a couple of things you mentioned. I actually think that toxic masculinity plays a role because I clearly noticed their sense of entitlement and a very cocky defense mechanism whenever a girl rejects them because they think they're not allowed to show emotion since they're men. 

Posted

After seeing multiple posts with screenshot evidence...i truly believe 80% of straight men need serious help. Doing things like:

-Making throw away accounts to stalk, harrass and threaten a women simply bc shes not interested in you.

-making fake accounts to follow and stalk a women you are interested in but too shy to actually speak to.

-Getting violently angry when a women rejects you.

-Taking the slightest bit of kindness and basic respect as her flirting and wanting to sleep with you.

-Ignoring the glaringly obvious social ques that tell you she's uncomfortable by your very...forward advances.

-NOT TAKING NO FOR A DAMN ANSWER 

-Feeling almost entitled to a womens body and attention and flying into a rage when you don't get it.

-Ritually trying to justify your scummy words/actions/actions of other men by gas lighting, blame shifting or deflecting when the topics come up in general.

People say its toxic masculinity but i really think most men just aren't right in the head. They say women are crazy (some are) but...men are just scary...

may i add, staring at you on the bus or just in public is just as creepy. at least for me. i've had men persistently stare at me for like 30 minutes, winking at me, trying to talk to me etc. i get that sometimes you can't help but check someone out but that's so creepy. especially because They Know it makes me uncomfortable

Posted

He mostly talks about the hyoptitcal war with Iran 

tbh it feel like most of what was talked about  in the vid can be applied to this  shit show with Iraq and Trump

Posted

my bf's family is literally insufferable. the things he tells me about them and how much he struggles to live under the same roof as his overbearing mother, uninvolved stepfather, and spoiled brat sister makes me want to cry for him. how am i supposed to meet these ppl and expect them to approve of me when they're, quite frankly, ppl i would never want to associate with otherwise??

Posted

If I'm wearing headphones and am focused on what's in my hand like my phone or something that doesn't mean start a conversation with me. 

Posted (edited)

john green actually seems like a cool and interesting guy when i hear him in interviews and stuff, but god his books are so bad

Edited by foxing

Posted (edited)

Edited by Satanael

Posted

I should've bitch slapped the fucking soul out of my teacher in elementary school that forced me to apply for the shitties most pointless high school that never taught me anything they promised. I wish I could've gone to a grammar school and not be fooled to choose a specific career at the age of 15. Now i have to go to a community college and then apply for a university because of this bullshit excuse of a high school. I already feel like i'm wasting my whole fucking life. I love learning but damn I'll waste almost my whole twenties just studying because of this. I want to blame my family and tell them they failed me but i failed myself too and now i have to suffer the consequences by waking up everyday feeling completely hopeless.