• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Rant Thread

3784 posts in this topic

Posted

'Refugees, welcome" will be answer to many problems for sure. It's not like it's going to fuck up the population statistics, have dozens of unregistered people which are 99% men, the rise in crime and Islamisation of Europe. Replacing the population is the right answer, right?

Edit: I saw a cute propaganda poster on a billboard where a white girl hugs a male refugee with a text that says "They may stay here forever and work with us. They won't harm us". Dear government, we aren't Swedes, we don't believe you, almost every girl carries teargas and every household owns at least one fire armor. 

Just saw an ongoing trend with refugees in France, which is: Assaulting French girls for SNS clout, but of course Americans will dictate whats good for us AGAIN.

Posted

Well to be fair, people are panicking because people are probably gonna start getting drafted into the military and the government is going to spend even more money on the military. There was been controversy about how the US government has been wasting money on the military for many years now and how instead of using the money to support citizens and federal programs like healthcare and college debt, they use it on foreign affairs and war. War with Iran basically gives them and excuse to start cutting these programs and start spending more on the military. Also, 2020 is and election year in the US, and it’s been theorized that Trump is starting war so he can likely be elected this year to stay in office again until 2024. 

if the americans elect trump again i will completely lose faith in humanity

Posted

i don't understand why americans even panic. this potential war is gonna endager them just as much as any other war. they're never on american territory lol. they should be worrying about iranians instead, who will suffer the most out of it, and the people who could be enlisted in the army

Tbh i see it as another Nam  part 2 or another Afganistan pt 3 

pointless and lots of more people dying all because Trump decided he needed a war.

Will the whole fucking world decide to fight? No so idk why its being called WW3 when at best most of the middle east is gonna probaby get involved while the rest of the world will be effected in some way but i doubt they would give two shit to get involved in the shit show that is now happening.

This was so fucking dumb for Trump to do. Even Bush and Obama avoided killing the dude for this exact reason because they didn't want to start a fucking war.

Posted

Tbh i see it as another Nam  part 2 or another Afganistan pt 3 

pointless and lots of more people dying all because Trump decided he needed a war.

Will the whole fucking world decide to fight? No so idk why its being called WW3 when at best most of the middle east is gonna probaby get involved while the rest of the world will be effected in some way but i doubt they would give two shit to get involved in the shit show that is now happening.

This was so fucking dumb for Trump to do. Even Bush and Obama avoided killing the dude for this exact reason because they didn't want to start a fucking war.

people are comparing the murder of the general to the assassination of franz ferdinand. i think the people saying ww3 is gonna happen because right now there’s a lot of tension in the world and a war in the middle east could cause other countries to act up, like how franz ferdinand’s death set off a bunch of other events leading up to ww1. but who knows what’ll happen at this point, i honestly think nothing is gonna happen but whatever

Posted (edited)

people are comparing the murder of the general to the assassination of franz ferdinand. i think the people saying ww3 is gonna happen because right now there’s a lot of tension in the world and a war in the middle east could cause other countries to act up, like how franz ferdinand’s death set off a bunch of other events leading up to ww1. but who knows what’ll happen at this point, i honestly think nothing is gonna happen but whatever

The thing is that was a different time and era, we are in a era where certain countries  has fucking Nukes.

Most other countrries are gonna act cautiously because they don't want to get involved or risk tanking there country economy  by dragging their people into a pointless war

Countries i think that might get involved 

USA for sure

Half of the EU

Canada

Most of The Middle East 

Countries that would think before acting 

Most of the East Asia

The other Half of the EU 

South America Because they have their own problems and they really cant afford to send people to a war they probaby don't want no part of

If anything Its more on part with WW2 because think about it like this  we have puntin, Kim Jon  and Trump  who can be consider  the Hitler, Mussolini and the Stalin of this era 

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

Okay, because there's been talk about refugees, I'm gonna say this: Immigrant rape and crime stats have been used in a false or misleading manner. Individuals committing crimes doesn't automatically mean all or most refugees coming or there will or do so any more than your average native. In fact, multiple studies suggest as much. If you believe otherwise, you're falling for the exact same fear mongering and propaganda that helped get Trump elected in the first place. Here's a bunch of sources backing me up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/aug/10/10-truths-about-europes-refugee-crisis

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/crime-sweden-rape-capital-europe/

https://www.europenowjournal.org/2017/07/05/untitled/

https://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/is-there-truth-to-refugee-sex-offense-reports-a-1186734-amp.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-fake-refugee-images-that-are-being-used-to-distort-public-opinion-on-asylum-seekers-10503703.html

https://www.citylab.com/equity/2019/02/crime-immigration-city-migrants-refugees-state-of-the-union/582001/

https://www.thelocal.de/20181221/study-shows-the-tenuous-link-between-foreigners-refugees-and-criminality

Posted

if the americans elect trump again i will completely lose faith in humanity

Hopefully democrats actually have a decent candidate for 2k20 cause their 2k16 one sucked. 

Posted

Hopefully democrats actually have a decent candidate for 2k20 cause their 2k16 one sucked. 

If the DNC didn't fucked Berine over in 2k16 and forced people to pick Hilary (i didn't want to vote for her but it fell like the lesser of two evil option) then we wouldn't be in this shit show.

Posted

I keep getting banned from lolcow and it's pissing me off i hate the new mods

Posted

Sometimes I wish we could go back to like 2009-2012 era of gaming. The community back then was a lot less toxic and we never had this pseudo kawaii softie uwu gamer gurl persona. The stigma that comes with gamer girls now is horrendous and idk why people think its okay to just randomly call any girl they meet an ethot because its some trend now it also doesn't help that girls degrade themselves as a defense mechanism to pretend its okay when its seriously not. we need to break this SIGH. 

Posted

not to be rude but the belle delphine thread is so pathetic. she’s gone but people are still saying bs about her. people are claiming she’s married and when i ask for evidence they give me nothing and tell me that putting two and two together is evidence. i’m not even a fan but it’s clear the girls in that thread have a jealous hate boner for belle. if anyone here actually still cares about belle delphine then you’re no worse than her fanboys, you’re just as obsessed. it’s actually stupid how people are acting in her thread

Posted

not to be rude but the belle delphine thread is so pathetic. she’s gone but people are still saying bs about her. people are claiming she’s married and when i ask for evidence they give me nothing and tell me that putting two and two together is evidence. i’m not even a fan but it’s clear the girls in that thread have a jealous hate boner for belle. if anyone here actually still cares about belle delphine then you’re no worse than her fanboys, you’re just as obsessed. it’s actually stupid how people are acting in her thread

oh my god this 

its similar to the kenna thread. I go in looking for tea but all I see is cattiness and reaching. I legit think belle's haters are just as cringe as her fans and yall are why she even managed to be relevant in the first place. 

Posted

whenever i hear someone say “oh you should be grateful cos your lucky to have a dad while i don't” i get annoyed why bc why should i be grateful to have a toxic father? plus you will never hear me say “you should be thankful to not have a dad cos they are assholes” bc ik not all fathers are like that. when you tell them the readon why i don't like my dad they get pissed at me and try to reason with me, it feels like when i tell someone i'm agnostic and not religious then they think i should need GOD and try to bring me back which makes me uncomfortable. please respect my decision and please respect my opinion bc not all people with fathers have a good relationship with them just like how not all people whose father is not present doesn't have a good relationship with them. i don't have a happy family so please don't tell me that family is good or love bc i just don't see it that way for me. maybe for other people yes but for me no, so try to understand rather than guilt tripping me or something.

Posted

You know what’s annoying? when people ask “what kind of asian are you?” Instead of “What’s your ethnicity?” 

Posted

Seeing people complain about Friends being taken off Netflix is so dumb since you can still watch the show on regular TV.