• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Rant Thread

3252 posts in this topic

Posted

I usually wish I had a different body type.

I know the grass is greener on the other side and there's women who want to be curvy, but... I have really wide hips, big boobs, and thick thighs. I know that's somewhat glamorized by the media right now but usually I really dislike it. I can never be "skinny" because I actually just have wide hips bones that will never shrink no matter what kind of weight I lose. Sometimes I feel like my big boobs make me look fat and I can't wear certain shirts. And when I take photos next to petite girls I look really wide.

I always look at skinny/petite girls with so much envy. Clothes automatically look good on them. A lot of them have worse diets than me but just don't put on weight. They just look so elegant and cute to me. So many actresses and models are very slender. I always feel like I look so big because of my curves.

Also my BMI always classifies me as slightly overweight and I swear if I had narrower hip bones I'd be classified as healthy. It's a minor thing but still. 

Trying to accept my body but it's hard :/ Anyone relate? 

Posted (edited)

I hate this years Christmas trends so much. I was looking forward to my first day of Christmas shopping...you know what I brought home? A freaking...pink...waffle iron(which I really wanted anyway, but it's got nothing to do with Christmas lol) I saw glitter unicorns , solid black Christmas bulbs and hamburger/McDonald's tree ornaments...Haha...wtf is going on this year? Is there anyone on this planet that's celebrating Christmas with glitter unicorns and a McDonald's themed Christmas tree? going to a big Christmas shopping event in two weeks hoping it's better than everything ive seen in all the regular stores now.   

Edited by Kiko

Posted

Lol mine too. USPS.... Fedex and UPS is worse tbh. Don't get me started on mail from Royal Mail, Japan Post, or China Post....

Same; it's a girl and I'm a girl

Also my fecking non verbal twin sister keeps on screaming and screeching, and I have to cover my ears. I dunno what's going on with her because she can't say what's wrong. It's just really loud, and it comes outta nowhere...

okay this is really random but does your twin have autism? I have a twin sister as well who has autism and although we’re really close it can get lonely sometimes because we aren’t like most twins and I’ve never met anyone else with a twin that has a disability lol

Posted

Also going off on my tangent about my body type rant but...

I feel like I'm much too soft and curvy to relate to skinny petite fashion influencers but I'm not quite "plus-sized" either. I'm at this awkward in-between point. 

I've been looking for a fashion youtuber or instagrammer with a similar body type and size to me. I have big hips and boobs and some softness but I'm not like "plus-sized" ya know? 

Most of the fashion influencers I find are very skinny and petite, but if I type in "curvy" all that comes up is plus-sized women (which is cool but not the kind of fashion help I need.) 

Does anyone know of any fashion influencers with a body shape and size roughly around these women? 

Spoilered to not take up too much room: 

Image result for plus size models

Image result for plus size models

Posted

cheaters can go die for all i care honestly

it scars people for life, shit ain’t cool

Posted (edited)

My body type is weird. Like...I've got small shoulders, small chest, a small but not small butt (it's there but also I need to do a lot of work on it bc pancake as well as round??), big thighs, 5'1", and all my mf fat is in my fupa!! Ofc I also have a double chin :/ but I'm also decently curvy and with the right clothes I can either be your waifu, your favorite tlacuache (i.e. some mexican who will mix such a pretty dress with ugly cowboy boots :beardo:), country bumkin, or even your favorite alternative queen! But also! Why! Am I so small! With the biggest gut! Ever! It's as if nadia aboulhosn and lushaunae steward became one person and named themselves studi0

Multi posting but! Why is it the best people in terms of fashion always have the ugliest collabs! Like I saw that Nadia had a collab with FTF and looked at it all but it's all so ugly I might just cry. Same thing as Lashaunae with her JC Shoe collaboration. The only person worth buying into is Elizabeth Whibley :alpacacrush:

Also it's incredibly freeing to not care about my body lol like OBVIOUSLY I still do care but like if I say I wanna wear my shit, fupa out and everything, I fucking will and anyone who has shit to say can suck my fuck because I'm going to look like what I wanna and not hide my fashion choices under oversized, black, clothes just because the average size 14 female and the average male feels uncomfortable that my size 22 ass is all over their IG feed with my half naked, lingerie cladded, body!

Edited by Studi0

Posted (edited)

It’s so hard to watch a friend spiral into a toxic mess online. They keep getting into relationships one after the other they’re not ready for, act obsessed with them for a few months and then lose attraction and gets angry when the other person realises and dumps them. It’s getting worse to the point where they don’t care for themselves anymore and they only see self worth when they’re in a relationship 

Edited by Purinn
Double posted what I wrote

Posted

Thinking about going back to outlook because fuck Google and Youtube. If there was some other better place than Youtube I would say fuck Youtube. Sadly, there isn't. t-t People need to stop up against Youtube. Youtube can't run without its viewers and creators. if we all banded together and made a stand, Youtube would have to listen to us. Such a dream eh?

Posted

i fucken hate daylights saving. it gets dark at freaken 5pm already and feels like 9pm.

Posted

I feel like I keep posting depressing rants about life here recently so sorry about that lmao. 

Recently I just feel like life is... just a loop 90% of days.

I do the same homework every week, cook the same meals, talk about the same things with my same friends, worry about the things I always worry about. 

I try to spice things up by planning new things with a friend, or try studying in a new location, or finding new albums to listen to. But sometimes life feels so "samey." I realized when I'm at school usually I'm just counting down days till the next vacation because I'm tired. It feels like I'm just going through the same cycle for several weeks, waiting for whatever the next stage of life is. 

Posted

this is so fckin sad lmao

he's been texting me tryna hook back up and he never apologized, is still treating me like complete shit and i'm still tempted l m a o. like literally nobody else gives a fuck about me, so i guess the best i can get is some great sex with a guy who doesn't actually care about me at the expense of my self respect. like thats where we're at...

Posted (edited)

this is so fckin sad lmao

Hidden Content

sis ik the dick be too good sometimes but DON'T DO IT PLS

its for the better, you deserve better than him  

you'll thank yourself later

Edited by Healing

Posted

So within a month, I've definitely gained weight, my jeans are much tighter on my thighs now 😒

My body for the most part looks good, I'm decently curvy. Just my stomach is bloated and my face is starting to look a little bloated to. I cut dairy out, but its sodium and to an extent sugar that needs to be cut out. Easier said than done...back to one meal a day i guess :alpacaworry2:

Posted

I can't handle this anymore, at this point I'm just gonna do it

Posted (edited)

Can guys under 22 not try to flirt with me pls, its hard enough for me to like guys 2 years younger, Im not looking at little boys sorry

I mean I know I look younger but come on, 18?

Edited by arinbunny