• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Rant Thread

4829 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Satanael

Posted (edited)

:hmm:

Edited by snowshoe

Posted

probably a v good thing that i deleted his number bc he clearly doesnt give a fuck abt me and i dont need to debase myself like that but fuck i'm lonely and missing him haha kill me

Posted

I played Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 and enjoyed both of them. 

But I'm kind of afraid of Persona 5. Haven't played it yet and idk if I will. I feel like they're turning each game into the series to be more and more waifu-bait. 

Persona 3 and 4 were like "Hey you can date your classmate who's a normal teenage girl but does archery or is class president or whatever!" and I was like good and cool, thank you for some normal but interesting female characters who are generally respected and not turned into fanservice! 

Then Persona 5 came out and was like "Hey you can date your ADULT TEACHER who is also a MAID and a SEX WORKER" and I was like YOU WHAT?!? :phftt:

Ok I see where you're coming from, but let me grab the spoilers just in case.

Yeah Kawakami moonlights as a sex worker, but in the game it's portrayed as being deeply uncomfortable than it being, say, sexy and ~forbidden age gap romance~. At no point does it get romantic between the teacher and MC and you don't take advantage of her being a sex worker. Trust me, it's not as bad as you might think. I get why it's still weird because of Kawakami being an adult woman and a teacher, but it never goes into that unsettling territory you see in other games/anime where they straight up get into a relationship and show it in full detail.

But if we're gonna talk about questionable social links and waifus, Kawakami isn't even the first adult woman you can get close to. P4 had Sayoko literally creeping on you every chance she had. And on the opposite side, P3 had Maiko, a child, get a crush on you and her dad thinks you're a pedo, but if you're playing as FeMC he literally asks you out.

Posted

same fucken rant about food again but i came home to end up not getting to eat what i bought because this fucker ate all of it, when they already ate half of it yesterday. like seriously!!! it has only been one day. im not saying people cant fucken eat the food i buy, im saying they should fucken know not to eat everything. but if i say anything then im a mean ass selfish bitch, i guess ill be just that in the future then. poor as fuck and only buy groceries like once a month, only for this bitch to fucken eat everything in less than a fucken week. i feel like shit when theres nothing to eat but when the fridge finally has food, that shit doesnt even last!!! i feel like this makes me seem controlling but i just want food to last longer and not have half of it be eaten by one person!!!

honestly buy a box with a lock and put food in it. There has to be small ones, which fit in the fridge

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by cluelessmai

Posted (edited)

Edited by Satanael

Posted

That was the most creepiest thing  T.I has said and was proud of. Like what dad goes around bragging that they check to see if their daughter is still a virgin? there is different ways other than sex that the hymmen can break I.e Horse back riding, doing intense work out, the spilts   so if his daughter was to one of these things and broke her hymmen and he check (still is fucking weird that he has to because hes a fucking guy) and see it broken would he think his daughter  is a whore?

also way to slut shame your daughter T.I like fuck she 18 she legally a adult  if she wants to fuck let her fuck as long as she responsible  about it. We know you are trying to be a dad and make sure she isn't getting knocked up by some random dude but the way you came across was creepy and weird and slut shaming twards your on kid.

He thinks with the old mentality of daughters being properties of their fathers. It also extends to his viewpoints on women in general, that they're nothing more than wet holes ready to be possessed. He's utter trash. 

Posted (edited)

My country is literally forcing us to celebrate Halloween to appear more western. Firstly they told children to go to preschool dressed "appropriately" and then on some football tournament forced our players to wear masks for Halloween before the match begins. Same for Valentines day, I wouldn't know it existed if I hadn't seen it on children's cartoons, until 2,3 years ago. We're not Catholics, nor Protestants, but Orthodox Christians, but being OC is not hip and cool because it's basically stuck in middle ages except the more tolerant dress code for women. I love dressing up, but we have costume parties, and take your girlfriend any day to a restaurant, not on this particular day to show off how much you love her. Why celebrate religious holidays that aren't even yours?

Edited by shady

Posted

sure my ex was an unemployed loser, but now i can't even fuckin find time for a date or hookup bc all the employed people are on opposite schedules to me rip

Posted

how to get over someone i never even dated :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

Stupid ass mailman always delivering the neighbor's mail here

Lol mine too. USPS.... Fedex and UPS is worse tbh. Don't get me started on mail from Royal Mail, Japan Post, or China Post....

how to get over someone i never even dated :alpacadone:

Same; it's a girl and I'm a girl

Also my fecking non verbal twin sister keeps on screaming and screeching, and I have to cover my ears. I dunno what's going on with her because she can't say what's wrong. It's just really loud, and it comes outta nowhere...

Edited by midwest_em0
Add some other parts.

Posted

This guy in my Soci class really comes off as creepy. I just talked to you yesterday and you're saying some really uncomfortable stuff-

Also I wish I can just tell people "No, you can't have my number" but no! I just have to tell them sure. God I hate how passive I am...

Posted

again disappointed, i'm tired of disappointment.

IMG_5356.thumb.JPG.13d1eaed2e5765756d045

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by cluelessmai