• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

Rant Thread

4778 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

holy shit people are sooo goddamn argumentative. I'm so tired of people jumping down my throat when i make a post on lolcow.

I like going to lolcow for the super long kelly eden threads and ppl there just wanna argue for the sake of arguing! so stupid and annoying. like im there to talk about kelly not to fight with you about how many times a week you think pomeranians need to be brushed. fuck off angry lesbian! and stay the fuck on topic 

PULL is waaaayyy better, people are generally nicer and more polite, know the rules and follow by it so that everyone on this site can enjoy! 

the man hate and transphobia on lolcow are the parts of the site I seriously have to block. The man hate often extends towards these crazy women having actually sadistic fantasies about tormenting men, and although I hate consensual femdom I hate femdom where it sounds like outright sociopathy even more so. A lot of these man hate anons outright only samepost femdom hate fantasies because they despise men. It's awful. You know what? I've been assaulted, and I've been harassed. I've faced misogynistic comments. I've faced abuse from men. I don't hate all men. The abuse I've faced from a few men doesn't account for the majority. Not all men are inherently wired to rape and assault women, and if you believe that, you are a scaremongering crazy bitch nutter.

I don't understand the utter cancer that is radical feminists and TERFs who clearly hate trans people… I'm not 100% behind a third gender tbh but in the very least I think that radfems and their hatred towards both trans men (for being born women and having gender dysphoria) and trans women (for being born men and having gender dysphoria) is disgusting.

I really cannot stand looking at anons who perpetuate those ideas. I mostly block those threads because I despise them. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't seep into other portions of the site. It does. It's awful.

I've told off disgusting man hate anons for their sadism and derogatory comments in unrelated threads, I've told off femdom anons for talking about their sexuality in grotesque detail… in unrelated threads! Go away! Go back to your fuckin' sexual threads or man hate thread or TERF echo chamber. why do you need to share it outside of there? It may be an anonymous board, but I don't pour every heinous thought that I have into there myself. Because I have the tact not to and know that not everyone wants to see it. Do I talk about the fact that I'm a huge fucking masochist everywhere and detail what I want all my relationships to be like, or what they've been like? Don't be a fucking attention whore unless you want to sound like the very lolcows you make fun of.

PULL is better than them in multiple ways. It's also unfortunately much less active and doesn't have all the same cows. I don't know. Why am I still even on lc? These people are nuisances and a female incel who hates men is just as irritating as a male incel who hates women, especially if they project similar demented thoughts onto men and have literal fantasies about hurting them. Same thing with radfems and trans people. If you want to hurt men and trans people because hURRR DURR they "invalidate" your status as a woman or so u claim u sound like a psychopath who's way more obsessed with them then they are with you. And you can call me a self hating misogynist but I don't care, TERFs and caustic man hate bullshit will never fly in my book.

i 100,000,000,000% agree with you. you're defs not the only one. it is truly disgusting.

and funny i just ranted about lolcow today too saying that PULL is way better hahah! lolcow is definitely more hateful and just overall bashing over there, but it's also more populated so that may be why...

Edited by TheBradyBitch

Posted (edited)

holy shit people are sooo goddamn argumentative. I'm so tired of people jumping down my throat when i make a post on lolcow.

I like going to lolcow for the super long kelly eden threads and ppl there just wanna argue for the sake of arguing! so stupid and annoying. like im there to talk about kelly not to fight with you about how many times a week you think pomeranians need to be brushed. fuck off angry lesbian! and stay the fuck on topic 

PULL is waaaayyy better, people are generally nicer and more polite, know the rules and follow by it so that everyone on this site can enjoy! 

i 100,000,000,000% agree with you. you're defs not the only one. it is truly disgusting.

and funny i just ranted about lolcow today too saying that PULL is way better hahah! lolcow is definitely more hateful and just overall bashing over there, but it's also more populated so that may be why...

yeah the uptake in what appears to be gross femdom pedos is gag inducing.

the other day the ot unpopular opinions thread had nasty anons thirsting over a bad smut book about a female pedophile teacher character who assaulted male students, while a few anons were disgusted by it i was shocked how people thought it was okay to openly condone it, it's still disgusting

also further downthread you see anons saying that male rape isn't "rape" because FEMALES HAVE BEEN MORE OPPRESSED AND YOU CAN'T CALL IT RAPE UNLESS IT'S A PENIS BEING FORCED INSIDE A WOMEN'S VAGINA. Man hate anons are a bitchy and psychotic species.

oh and the kicker is that they insist the women pedo book isnt written by a woman and say it's ghostwritten by a man because they think that a female pedo merely existing is some kind of offense to their man hate, it's like they don't want to acknowledge how fucking disgusting female pedos are.

female pedos are disgusting, i'm sorry they portrayed a pedo as disgusting, but if it's a pedo, male or female, if it walks like a pedo, talks like a pedo, and does pedo things, it's trash. Pedos are TRASH, plain and simple, and a female pedophile deserves just as much disgrace, hatred, and punishment as a male one. If you abuse children: very friendly reminder, if you abuse children, you are a piece of shit.

female pedos are actually worse than male ones in certain aspects, not always in brutality but certainly in the way they try and use their gender to manipulate the public perception of them... they know that they can shirk the blame because they're female. a male pedo will always be condemned and subject to scrutiny, but people will be grasping at straws in order to defend a female one solely because she's female.

i'm not going FULL INCEL by stating the fucking obvious about gender stereotypes and the obvious treatment of female pedophiles as somehow being lesser than their male counterparts, that is actually how the system treats them. If a male student is assaulted by a female teacher someone will find a way to say that they enjoyed it, unless the boy is very young, 13-15 year old boys often get called "lucky" if they get assaulted by a female pedo.

female pedos use the idea of women being somehow 'less offensive' than men as "justification" for assaulting either boys or girls as if that somehow makes abusing a child justifiable, like that awful female pedophile teacher who is quite similar to the female character in that book. what was her name... Mary Kay something? she sexually groomed and abused a male student and even got pregnant with his child, which she was carrying she was in jail, but she was treated as somehow of a lesser pedophile by the court because she was female. And now she is out, with him, and they have multiple kids if i recall. It's disgusting.

No, anons, no, you cannot be blinded by your man hate to the extent where you'll defend male rape and female pedophiles. I don't care about your hatred towards men, your sadism, your femdom tendencies, or your anger, you're fucking psycho for thinking it's okay for women to somehow abuse men because women have been "statistically more abused" and you think "it's payback that women abuse men". If you think like that you sound like a MENTALLY DERANGED LUNATIC.

i'm so sorry man hate anons i'm attracted to men and i want them to be treated fairly, i'm so sorry i don't hate 50% of the world and irrationally believe that men are going to assault me at every turn. I'm so sorry I don't unironically proclaim that all men are trash and that I don't say that they're rape machines engineered to abuse women, I'm soooo sorry for not being a nutcase, man hate anons!! I'm soooo fucking sorry. /s

Give me a break, these people don't live in the same reality, how do they even leave the house without fainting whenever they see that men live around them. Fucking hell. Call me a handmaiden for being attracted to men or being sexually submissive, I don't even care about that, they can take their gross femdom sadism and shove it up their ass (and by the way, bdsm is about consent so if they want to unironically abuse men without pleasure that's not bdsm, that's sociopathy, bitches) but don't fucking call me a "handmaiden" for saying men and women deserve fairly equal rights, because anyone with half a functioning braincell and capability for sympathy believes that men and women deserve to be on fair footing with one another. I'd rather be a liberal feminist any day than be some sort of psycho who feels the only way to further my cause is to stomp on men and minorities.

Edited by notthebees

Posted

I just came back from a 4 day trip, and for some of those days, I had no internet access and man was it killing me inside. Within this trip, I met 6 individuals and they were genuinely nice people, but they had no idea how to work with one another/communicate. Rough relationship but there was love, and because they loved each other, I tried my best to make it work. I hope they do well! 
One of them kept breaking up and then going back, and I was confused until her father told me that she never thought things through and acted on emotions, and I hard felt that deep inside since that's what I did with my fiance. We broke up over 5 times, and it was always me that did it, acting on my emotion. Thinking about it now, I think it's pretty weird. Realizing this made me also realize that in this world, there are so many people that are similar to one another. Just one of those *BOOM realization moments haha

Posted

I miss that high school grading scale where you have multiple tests so that if you fuck up on one, you still have many others to do well on. In college is like if you fuck up one (1) test, your grade is done for 💀 i fudusjxujsjdjdjdfucking hate how college has that kind of grading scale, it makes me lose motivation for the whole class because theres no point of trying if my grade is already determined. Not to mention how I always got some of the weirdest classes that ALWAYS fuck me up even though i try really hard on.  This is whack i dont wanna try anymore :rageplz:

Posted

it upsets me that we had to break up for you to change

i can't stop crying

also, thanks to the people that dm'd me. i really appreciate it :')

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by maiviam

Posted (edited)

Been wanting to get this off my chest

Boyfriend is a heroin addict and abusive. He just dropped out of our college. I think he's been into male prostitution to feed his habit and I think hes (warning blood) bleeding from his anus. And he came over late last night and could barely sit down. There was blood in his underwear that I found next to my bed this morning. 

I'm freaked out and don't know what to do. I'm just trying to be there for him but it's hard and he's not that nice to me anymore so we fight a lot.

I'm a bulimic and had a major attack today after seeing his underwear and all the stress from him, our relationship and school. I was clean for a month until I saw that. 

Ugh. 

Edited by Velvetjin

Posted

How tf do I stop overthinking literally so many things that I do. I overthink before I post. I overthink before I say things, and then if things go wrong I think again about how I could’ve done so much better or that I just actually suck so much. I overthink about nearly everything and I have no idea how to stop or where all this overthinking even stems from or if I’m literally just too over obsessed with the idea that something is wrong with me and I’m making everything up.

Posted

Been wanting to get this off my chest

Boyfriend is a heroin addict and abusive. He just dropped out of our college. I think he's been into male prostitution to feed his habit and I think hes (warning blood) bleeding from his anus. And he came over late last night and could barely sit down. There was blood in his underwear that I found next to my bed this morning. 

I'm freaked out and don't know what to do. I'm just trying to be there for him but it's hard and he's not that nice to me anymore so we fight a lot.

I'm a bulimic and had a major attack today after seeing his underwear and all the stress from him, our relationship and school. I was clean for a month until I saw that. 

Ugh. 

You can't be there for him esp if he is abusive and doesn't want to get better.... you have to drop him as he is a strain on your mental health

Posted (edited)

You can't be there for him esp if he is abusive and doesn't want to get better.... you have to drop him as he is a strain on your mental health

I don't know how to just drop him, we've been together for 3 years now and very much so in love. Our moms are really good friends and I can't see hurting his mom over this, shes a second mom to me. He used to be such a good human and then his dad died about a year ago and he blames himself so he turned to heroin to deal with the pain... If I were to leave him he might die and I cant fathom that. He's gone straight evil dr jekyle or however you spell his name on me. And nobody knows but me. 

Edited by Velvetjin

Posted (edited)

I don't know how to just drop him, we've been together for 3 years now and very much so in love. Our moms are really good friends and I can't see hurting his mom over this, shes a second mom to me. He used to be such a good human and then his dad died about a year ago and he blames himself so he turned to heroin to deal with the pain... If I were to leave him he might die and I cant fathom that. He's gone straight evil dr jekyle or however you spell his name on me. And nobody knows but me. 

if you’re worried that he’ll harm himself if you leave, that’s even more of a sign you need to get out. You’re prioritising someone else’s life and safety above your own and one day you’ll come to regret that. 

If you do decide to leave him but don’t want him to get hurt, you go to the police and tell them that it’s unsafe for you to stay but you have a legitimate concern that he will harm himself if you do. They will be able to help you and monitor him or have him admitted to be watched in the hospital. I’m sure that in itself doesn’t sound pleasant, but it’s a better alternative, trust me. They can help him in the hospital.

i had a family member almost die from a heroin overdose. She also turned to it after her mother died. She would have died from the overdose if it hadn’t happened in the hospital bathrooms while she was visiting another family member. Heroin is the worst coping mechanism ever and he will probably never be okay. My family member is off heroin now and goes pretty hard on her antidepressants, but her being alive and medicated on legal drugs is better than her being dead in a ditch somewhere to leave her 7 kids orphaned. 

Trust me, you can’t support his health if you’re struggling to support your own.

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

if you’re worried that he’ll harm himself if you leave, that’s even more of a sign you need to get out. You’re prioritising someone else’s life and safety above your own and one day you’ll come to regret that. 

If you do decide to leave him but don’t want him to get hurt, you go to the police and tell them that it’s unsafe for you to stay but you have a legitimate concern that he will harm himself if you do. They will be able to help you and monitor him or have him admitted to be watched in the hospital. I’m sure that in itself doesn’t sound pleasant, but it’s a better alternative, trust me. They can help him in the hospital.

i had a family member almost die from a heroin overdose. She also turned to it after her mother died. She would have died from the overdose if it hadn’t happened in the hospital bathrooms while she was visiting another family member. Heroin is the worst coping mechanism ever and he will probably never be okay. My family member is off heroin now and goes pretty hard on her antidepressants, but her being alive and medicated on legal drugs is better than her being dead in a ditch somewhere to leave her 7 kids orphaned. 

Trust me, you can’t support his health if you’re struggling to support your own.

Not necessarily harm himself as he's already been doing that with heroin. Just overdose, leave the city and I won't be able to find him again. He keeps saying he needs to get out of nyc where we live and go somewhere more quiet because the city is evil to him now, he just wants to be alone but to me alone means dying.. I'm really worried he's going to leave and not be found especially if I get authorities involved. 

We don't live together, my mom is never home due to working at night because she's a nurse so I'm usually at home by myself or class. He never comes around anymore when my mom is home because he looks completely different and sick. She will know right away what is wrong with him.

I'm going to try and figure this out because it really is mentally killing me and I can't deal with it much longer, He's just going to get worse and worse so yes I have to do something.. Do you know if it would cost me anything to get the police involved and get him admitted to a hospital? 

Posted

Not necessarily harm himself as he's already been doing that with heroin. Just overdose, leave the city and I won't be able to find him again. He keeps saying he needs to get out of nyc where we live and go somewhere more quiet because the city is evil to him now, he just wants to be alone but to me alone means dying.. I'm really worried he's going to leave and not be found especially if I get authorities involved. 

We don't live together, my mom is never home due to working at night because she's a nurse so I'm usually at home by myself or class. He never comes around anymore when my mom is home because he looks completely different and sick. She will know right away what is wrong with him.

I'm going to try and figure this out because it really is mentally killing me and I can't deal with it much longer, He's just going to get worse and worse so yes I have to do something.. Do you know if it would cost me anything to get the police involved and get him admitted to a hospital? 

I’m not sure what it might cost you over there or if it will be free? I imagine it would be covered if his family is on a health fund. My friend was admitted overnight for suicide risk but his was free - I don’t know whether this was because our health care over here is mostly government subsidised or because they don’t charge for Suicide watch. You can always call your local police station anonymously and ask? 

Posted

Hidden Content

I’m not sure what it might cost you over there or if it will be free? I imagine it would be covered if his family is on a health fund. My friend was admitted overnight for suicide risk but his was free - I don’t know whether this was because our health care over here is mostly government subsidised or because they don’t charge for Suicide watch. You can always call your local police station anonymously and ask? 

He should be, he's only 23 and is still under his moms health insurance I suspect. I will check it out, thank you for the advice. I think I'm going to get up the courage to tell him mom and mine so we can get him admitted. I'll update you guys hopefully with good news one day soon. Praying.. hopefully.

Posted

Some woman just bit my finger today because I pointed something out between these two people.. is that even allowed? I hope she doesn't have any sorta passable diseases