• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

Rant Thread

4778 posts in this topic

Posted

why am i like this. everythings fine yet my mental health is in the shitter and im acting like a filthy irresponsible idiot haha

Posted

Why do normal, simple MP3 players not exist anymore? I know everyone uses their smartphones nowadays and that's why it's not worth producing them anymore, but I want a small MP3 player, with a tiny digital display where the battery lasts for days. Only for music. I don't need a huge display with the album cover, I want a tiny device that fits into every pocket while I'm walking and traveling...

Posted

Why do normal, simple MP3 players not exist anymore? I know everyone uses their smartphones nowadays and that's why it's not worth producing them anymore, but I want a small MP3 player, with a tiny digital display where the battery lasts for days. Only for music. I don't need a huge display with the album cover, I want a tiny device that fits into every pocket while I'm walking and traveling...

god that takes me back, i missed those lil shits

AB71DB70-31CB-48B2-B709-3A8292E92707.thu6691F42C-9654-42FE-8359-2343A72B41E5.thu3719A4F7-C810-466B-A70C-F1A696F9EFB4.thu

Posted

My psychiatrist took off my meds and i feel like i don't want to do nothing ,lately it's so hard for me to get out of the house 

Posted

Sorry to all the people who hate astrology in advance lol

but I swear to god almost everyone on the planet is annoying me right now because they’re all so intense from the full moon in Scorpio but I’m a Scorpio and we’ve been dealing with the intense shit for months so we’re just chilling pretty much. 

I get so annoyed so easily though and it makes me so snappy, especially with the full moon, I just want to go on massive rants to everyone but I had a tarot reading that told me to stay quiet during this time. So I’ve limited myself to like 3 rants 😂 not exactly silent, but not nearly outrageous as I tend to get. 

It was a silly idea for the Aus government to hold an election on a full moon. That’s why this is the first year there has been violence and stuff, because the moon screws up the water in everyone’s bodies and makes them cray (that’s just a fact, every crime other than murder increases on a full moon). 

But yeah, this moon has left me more pissed off than when Mercury was in retrograde.

Posted

i'm contemplating to cut myself after years of not doing it cos i am really really emotionally tired.

pls don't we can talk about it

Posted

Hidden Content

i'm fine now well not really totally fine but still fine, thank you for your concern and i didn't do it (cut myself).

Posted

i'm fine now well not really totally fine but still fine, thank you for your concern and i didn't do it (cut myself).

thank god, pls let me know if you need to talk 

Posted

-im so close to dropping out of uni. I never wanted to go to begin with and when i decided to i wanted to go for psychology and art history not freaking Pre law..i wish my family understood that law and medicine are not the only successful fields of work and if I'm not passionate about it, then getting a degree is a huge waste. I'd rather this spot be given to some one who is interested in it.

-Tired of my aunts thinking its ok to talk to me like I'm subhuman and treat me like shit but the minute i fire back to defend myself all of a sudden I'm disrespectful and some how thats an excuse to yell in my face and put your hands on me. Swear, one of these days I'm gonna move out of this country and never speak to any of my family ever again. 

-After brife dealings with both men and women. I've come to realize dating isn't worth the stress and trouble. I can name a few things that would make me happier than another person could.

-I need 2 copies of important documents but for some reason the offices keep dicking around wasting my time and not sending them out. Giving me unnecessary stress and anxiety for no reason 😒

Posted

After getting a full-time job and getting excited, a bombsell was dropped over my head in the induction session. First of all, the salary instead of being XXX+commissions, is in fact XXX including commissions, i dont get to have any national holidays as an off as the job is an off-shore so we are bound to what the English company demands. They allow an employee to take up a part-time job but working 9 hours to go and work for 5 more is really your way to an early grave. I thought i was freed from the mad hustle part-timing entails but damn am i feeling betrayed and disappointed ust knowning that everything i deemed an fact was not in the end. I dontknow but i cant leave either as i need experience in full-time in order to strengthen my CV, as part-timing is looked down on here and considered inferior. sorry just ranting out of frustration 

Posted

Watching the ESC, cringing to death already. Don't think I'll make it even an hour...

Posted (edited)

Same with kindles. I don't want a kindle with WiFi, 4K color display and games  and apps. I LITERALLY. JUST. WANT. TO READ. Thankfully my super old kindle still works and if it ever died on me, I'd buy another one 2nd hand. As for mp3 player, I have a really old ipod and no apps are compatible with it anymore, meaning it's just a music device.

I think people nowadays forget that simple is better. 

Edited by kiwi

Posted

Same with kindles. I don't want a kindle with WiFi, 4K color display and games  and apps. I LITERALLY. JUST. WANT. TO READ. Thankfully my super old kindle still works and if it ever died on me, I'd buy another one 2nd hand. As for mp3 player, I have a really old ipod and no apps are compatible with it anymore, meaning it's just a music device.

I think people nowadays forget that simple is better. 

Ugh, same, I have my really old MP3 player from 2014 or something, but I always run out of space on it, so I was hoping for a good alternative, but nope...

Watched the ESC up to the voting actually. Stopped watching because a concert file I really wanted to have finally got posted, only to figure out the OP hadn't checked the files and they all have delayed audio. Now I'll just go sleep because that made me upset...

Posted

-Stop deactivating your account just because I don't feel like talking to you right now. You always do this and it's annoying because you come back, then leave, come back, then leave. 

-I hope at least one job I applied to calls me back. I know it's only been a couple of days but I don't want to be stuck at this place forever. (Maybe I'll also apply to this Thai restaurant in my town but I know nothing about Thai food). 

-I want to read more but I just can't bring myself to actually continue. My cousin reccomended I try detective books, but I don't know. 

Posted

Sorry to all the people who hate astrology in advance lol

but I swear to god almost everyone on the planet is annoying me right now because they’re all so intense from the full moon in Scorpio but I’m a Scorpio and we’ve been dealing with the intense shit for months so we’re just chilling pretty much. 

I get so annoyed so easily though and it makes me so snappy, especially with the full moon, I just want to go on massive rants to everyone but I had a tarot reading that told me to stay quiet during this time. So I’ve limited myself to like 3 rants 😂 not exactly silent, but not nearly outrageous as I tend to get. 

It was a silly idea for the Aus government to hold an election on a full moon. That’s why this is the first year there has been violence and stuff, because the moon screws up the water in everyone’s bodies and makes them cray (that’s just a fact, every crime other than murder increases on a full moon). 

But yeah, this moon has left me more pissed off than when Mercury was in retrograde.

SAME! I looked up at the sky last night and saw the full moon and was surprised I didn’t go bat shit crazy for once.

When I tell ppl about how the full moon can effect my mood ppl are either like “oh wow you’re on to something” or “oMg yoU’rE oNe oF tHoSe pPL” yeah I am, stfu. Oh and don’t get me started on how I am during mercury in retrograde lolol. It’s good to hear someone else  feels the same way I do during the full moon and mercury in retrograde.