• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Rant Thread

4487 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm tired of people bothering me bc i'm quiet and don't talk too much ,seriously i don't see why they bothers so much. I think that people should mind their own business and shut the fuck up . It's my life and i do whatever i want if you don't like the way i am ,is simple just don't talk to me or even looking at me DAMN 

Posted

This video pissed me off more than it should and it's pretty fucking random but I had to let this rant out somewhere.

So anyway, this pissed me off cause this is the type of shit that enable people to ignore their real INSECURITY problems and feed the delusions of people who have BDD who shoop themselves into a career etc. and normalize it. Telling your millions of viewers "Its ok to cheat and lie about your image just as long as it puts food on the table" is such a terrible thing to promote. (I'm thinking Dakota Rose here) Not only that, but it pushes the idea of women having to cater so much to their image just to be successful/acceptable in society. And her whole elitist attitude rubs me the wrong way. Now the rant just doesn't end with her, its just people like her who influence so many people into thinking this kind of shit is alright.

I think its ok to shoop yourself but you also have to be aware that it's not your real identity and you have to love yourself for the way you actually look. It all goes to shit when you actually think you look like your shoops, and you become so afraid of ever revealing yourself; which is pretty typical for most snowflakes and it creates more mental and social issues when people actually do see them in person. I'm just so tired of this shit, and I get so confused when people are trying to come off as "body positive" then turn around and promote photoshopping yourself to oblivion.

Posted

This video pissed me off more than it should and it's pretty fucking random but I had to let this rant out somewhere.

So anyway, this pissed me off cause this is the type of shit that enable people to ignore their real INSECURITY problems and feed the delusions of people who have BDD who shoop themselves into a career etc. and normalize it. Telling your millions of viewers "Its ok to cheat and lie about your image just as long as it puts food on the table" is such a terrible thing to promote. (I'm thinking Dakota Rose here) Not only that, but it pushes the idea of women having to cater so much to their image just to be successful/acceptable in society. And her whole elitist attitude rubs me the wrong way. Now the rant just doesn't end with her, its just people like her who influence so many people into thinking this kind of shit is alright.

I think its ok to shoop yourself but you also have to be aware that it's not your real identity and you have to love yourself for the way you actually look. It all goes to shit when you actually think you look like your shoops, and you become so afraid of ever revealing yourself; which is pretty typical for most snowflakes and it creates more mental and social issues when people actually do see them in person. I'm just so tired of this shit, and I get so confused when people are trying to come off as "body positive" then turn around and promote photoshopping yourself to oblivion.

Ew that youtuber always annoyed me. Her eyes freak me out. 

Posted

i'm so lonely it's getting to me now

it's hard to not cry when everyone around me is having the time of their life with their friends

Posted

i'm so lonely it's getting to me now

it's hard to not cry when everyone around me is having the time of their life with their friends

I feel you, honey. I hate going on Snapchat in the morning and seeing that all the people I know were hanging out together and I wasn’t even invited. 

Just try and take the initiative to invite people out for lunch or to the movies or something. I hate asking people to meet up with me because I have anxiety and I always worry they don’t want to spend time with me, so I usually end up pulling out. Try not to do that, if you’re the same! 

If you really don’t have anyone to spend time with, try Bumble bffs. You’ll be surprised at how many other lovely people are out there who are in similar circumstances 

Posted

I feel you, honey. I hate going on Snapchat in the morning and seeing that all the people I know were hanging out together and I wasn’t even invited. 

Just try and take the initiative to invite people out for lunch or to the movies or something. I hate asking people to meet up with me because I have anxiety and I always worry they don’t want to spend time with me, so I usually end up pulling out. Try not to do that, if you’re the same! 

If you really don’t have anyone to spend time with, try Bumble bffs. You’ll be surprised at how many other lovely people are out there who are in similar circumstances 

thanks for the encouragement! :alpacacrush: theres this guy that always asks me to get food with him, maybe i'll try asking him sometime

i always have those bad thoughts, like what if he doesn't consider me a friend and all that. i hate overthinking so much but i can't help it

Posted

The like limit is really annoying, there's so many posts I want to upvote to show that I agree or/and to thank the person for the information shared and I can't anymore. 😤

Posted

My parents can't come to my graduation (they live in a different country and the visa regulations have made it almost impossible for them to get one).  It didn't hit me until now that I really really wish they would be there.  Everyone will have their families and I'll probably be the only one on my own.  I have my friends, including one who invited me to all her family outings.  While I appreciate that so much, it's very awkward to intrude into someone else's family.  But most of all, I just wanted to have my parents there to see what I've managed to do for these past four years.  I know they must be very proud of me, even from far away, but I just can't help feeling hurt that no one will be there with me.  To add to that, they've never even visited me in college and in some way maybe I wanted them to see where and how I've been living so far.  I don't know if this is dumb because in the beginning I thought I would be ok without them but as graduation looms closer and closer, I can't help but feel bad.  I don't even know how it will be on the day of, seeing everyone with their parents...

Posted (edited)

Sorry wrong thread

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

Rarely i post about myself or my irl shit but

Hidden Content

so that has been the state ive been in and yes i am very depressed and pissed off atm 

Sorry to hear all that. It's beyond shitty what that landlord did. 

The struggle with self harm is a real bitch. Don't give up :alpacacrush:

Posted

Sorry to hear all that. It's beyond shitty what that landlord did. 

The struggle with self harm is a real bitch. Don't give up :alpacacrush:

Thanks so much :alpacacrush:

Posted

Idk why but I have this one friend who annoys me, is she even a friend at this point idk? She's always like let's hang out let's hang out but when I say "yeah lmk when you want to hang" she never follows through OR she double books herself when WE'RE SUPPOSED TO HANG. I'm over it at this point because if you really want to hang out YOU LET ME KNOW your schedule, I'm not gonna bend for you because I don't got time for it.

What also annoys me is that she only responds or says something when I have my friend's dog on my ig who is a pitbull and when it comes to my own dog she never says shit, especially when it was his birthday yesterday. I get that my dog can be overbearing and annoying at first, but I just hate it when she always says something about bigger dogs I have around me than my own. Idk if that makes any sense, but it rubs me the wrong way because you only care that I have a dog on my stories and don't care to reach out reach out to me. Ugh i hate ppl. 

Posted

i really don't care if you are going to spend your birthday on the 4th of this month with other people and not us which is your family but i just hope you don't give us drama on that day. god, calling us a “family” disgust me when we don't even feel like one.

Posted (edited)

I bet I'm gonna get downvoted for this but I hate how majority thinks that thin-shaming doesn't exist. It does and it's real. For the longest time, I was so disgusted at my body. I don't mean to brag for being "thin" but I really thought I was horribly malnourished and that cost my diet to become so bad. I binge ate and by that eating greasy and sweet foods. It became an excuse to eat junk to put on more weight. And then at one point I'd feel so grossed out so I'd never eat at all for days. It's a truly viscious cycle. It's only when I went to my cardio that I discovered I only need to be at a certain weight range especially at a small height. That was years ago and I still do the disgusting diet. I hope people would realize words do cut deep. I've been humiliated endlessly just because my bones are "showing" (when it's not, they look like they do when you touch them at the back and it feels prominent). I even had one friend who told me I was anorexic just for being thin. Those who kept pointing at my body are the same people who constantly wished they were as thin as me. No, stop.

I wish for body-shaming to stop. No one deserves to go through something that can negatively affect their physical body AND mental health. People are so vile. I just wish I were a plant or someth so I could never deal with humanity again. 

Edited by pistoche
grammar UwU

Posted

I just hate voice messages. How am i supposed to replay to everything??