• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Rant Thread

1941 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My period is almost a week late and I took a pregnancy test after it was about 5 days late (32 days into my cycle) but it was negative. My period is ALWAYS pretty much on schedule, like maybe 1 day off, RARELY 2 days off. But now it’s like 6 days late and that’s definitely concerning me. I track it on an application so I know my scheduled days, how late it is, my estimated ovulation date, etc. my cycle ranges from 26-28 days long and it’s currently been 33 days. I don’t feel any of the normal symptoms I feel that let me know it’s coming either. I usually get cramps and a backache a day before, but nothing all this week. I’ve had sex but we always use condoms and have never noticed any leaking or ripping or anything. I’m so nervous now. On one hand I was happy to see the negative result but I feel like I must be pregnant, I’ve never had a missed/late period before, this is the first time I’ve ever even taken a pregnancy test. I just feel ominous and worried now. If I’m not pregnant wtf happened to my period? Am I ok? I didn’t change anything in my life recently. I bought a package of two tests and just took the one test so far so I’m trying to wait until next week (about one week after the first test) to take the second one. But it’s all I can think about. All day I’m googling pregnancy symptoms, pregnancy tests, late periods, every time I go in the bathroom I wanna grab the test and take it (even though I know that would likely be a waste since it’s only been one day) 

Well, there are a lot of reasons as to why your period isn't knocking on your door. Are you stressed out? It might happen because of high stress, low body weight, when you stop/start your birth control, an overactive/unactive thyroid gland, overweight or the polycystic ovary syndrome. You might need to wait it out for a bit, but you should go to a doctor if it persists or if you have fever, nausea, vomiting and feel really sick.

My sister is also having problems. It's been 37 days since her last period, and still counting. We're really worried. She got a couple pregnancy tests and one said negative, but she's still freaking out. Turns out, it was just a hormonal inbalance. It's really likely that that's your case.

I have a national exam at the end of this year and my parents insist I take first place. I'm terrified. It's also a ticket to get into any uni in the country, but this test only comes once a year, which means if you want to take it again, you have to wait another year. I hope I can do it, I wouldn't like to see my dad dissapointed. 

Edited by nok

Posted

Looks like you can't critique anything nowadays without ppl calling u a 'hater'. Seems that this day and age, they are willing to accept mediocrity.

Posted

my mom keeps betting on the lottery and it worries me 

if she won, there would be no doubt that all of our family would hound us for money and ruin our lives 

its more of a curse than a blessing to win imo 

i know the chances of winning are low but ahhhhhhhhHhHhHhhH

How bad is she?  Gambling addiction is no joke.  I used to work in a grocery store where this one man came at least 3-4 times a week to get his gambling fix.  He would sometimes buy hundreds or even thousands of dollars in lotto tickets and celebrate victories like the time he won $2000 from one of the drawings. It's like, yeah, you won 2k, but you spent at least double that to get to that point!  

The only reason he had money was because of his pension, and even with that he was burning money.  The saddest part was that he was a man in his late 60s and he would gripe at how his dad would make him do chores, like cleaning out the garage or doing the dishes (yes, he had to live with his dad due to his bad finances).  And he would walk from store to store when he'd get cut off after a certain point.

Posted (edited)

Honestly, I'm tired of my sister. she moved back in with my family(The last time she does) and she promised to help out by doing chores and she has done squat. All she does is sleep until 1 pm gets up and does her job which is reviewing books that she barely gets any money for then goes on tumblr writing paragraphs about the dumbest shit wasting time that could be used for looking for better jobs or helping out around the house. Not only that but she eats food that i pay for after i tell her not to, gets upset by the smallest things and doesn't wan't to work for anything. She's pushing 30 too. fucking useless. I can't wait until her online boyfriend let's her move in with him. Poor guy. He's only seen preview vacation sister. He doesn't know what's coming. I can't stand her half of the time. 

i feel so out of place irl, it hurts a lot, i just wanna feel like i belong somewhere..

but i fit in with pull, so that’s a start i guess :alpacaworry2:

TBH i feel even out of place online sometimes. Like isn't this where people like my anxious autistic self thrive?

Edited by Sugarbeets
typo

Posted

I hate when people use old tweets/posts (1-2+ years) just to find a reason to bash/hate someone. I mean, people can learn and grow in a matter of days! What someone said years ago shouldn't be held against them, unless the person seems unchanged, don't throw random tweets like this just to hate, that's so tiring.

Posted

It really feels like I'm being pressured to go to collage just to please both of my parents despite the fact that its optional here. I always felt like it just isn't for me, and despite the fact that i have enough certifications and qualifications to get a good job they insist on me attending university to become a "somebody" that probably still won't be good enough.

And people wonder why i chose to just live alone versus staying with them to save money etc. They literally breathe down your neck and pressure you for everything. I know they have good intentions behind this but they just don't stop to consider anything else.

Posted

It really feels like I'm being pressured to go to collage just to please both of my parents despite the fact that its optional here. I always felt like it just isn't for me, and despite the fact that i have enough certifications and qualifications to get a good job they insist on me attending university to become a "somebody" that probably still won't be good enough.

And people wonder why i chose to just live alone versus staying with them to save money etc. They literally breathe down your neck and pressure you for everything. I know they have good intentions behind this but they just don't stop to consider anything else.

ugh i hate that feeling when you feel pressured to do something you don't want to. in my country imo look down on people who are only a high school graduate and that they think they won't find a decent job or stable job, they think only college graduate will find one. parents will pressure you to go to college and get a wonderful job afterwards, sometimes they will choose the course for you or tell you to get that cos it's good even if you don't like it.

Posted

ugh i hate that feeling when you feel pressured to do something you don't want to. in my country imo look down on people who are only a high school graduate and that they think they won't find a decent job or stable job, they think only college graduate will find one. parents will pressure you to go to college and get a wonderful job afterwards, sometimes they will choose the course for you or tell you to get that cos it's good even if you don't like it.

yesss. Mine are trying to pick one for me despite me saying tthat's just not something i can see myself doing or enjoying. Its either government work, law or medical work. My interests are more into art, fashion and music composition but they regularly tell me i won't get far or make enough money doing those things.

heck even when i started freelance modeling (i was really passionate about doing it for years) they spoke poorly about it and insisted i do a desk job. Now its like they're trying to control my future partly for a better life but also so i can take care of them (they LOVE throwing how much they did for me growing up in my face).

Posted

yesss. Mine are trying to pick one for me despite me saying tthat's just not something i can see myself doing or enjoying. Its either government work, law or medical work. My interests are more into art, fashion and music composition but they regularly tell me i won't get far or make enough money doing those things.

heck even when i started freelance modeling (i was really passionate about doing it for years) they spoke poorly about it and insisted i do a desk job. Now its like they're trying to control my future partly for a better life but also so i can take care of them (they LOVE throwing how much they did for me growing up in my face).

Your parents sound like the type of people who would sue to recoup the expenses from raising you:/

I mean, that's what you're supposed to do AS PARENTS. You don't raise children hoping that there's some sort of payday at the end, you raise them because they're your children! 

Posted

I’m just irritated at the people around me telling me I look 9 or whatever. It pisses me off. It hits too close to my insecurities and at this point I’m fed up.

Posted (edited)

How the fuck do you get life to listen to you ??? I'm literally so fed up and feeling like shit. I keep trying and trying as best as I can and I never receive something good in the end ??? At this point I feel like I can't never have nice things in life anymore. I'm tired, salty, and just sad in general. It's shitty. Pure shit. I've never cried so much like this year. I guess the older you get, the shitty life will be. And I'm barely in the adulthood, still have a really loooooong way to go, love it.

on an off topic side note, why are all the driving examiners at dmv are so bitter and condescending ffs??? its like their job is just to fail people 

Edited by glossyuga

Posted

No, I'm not a freaking object for posting revealing pictures of me online. Nobody should be seen as an object, naked or not. I'm a fucking person for god sake. And it's not because your creepy ass objectify me that I am the one in the wrong. Uh.

Posted

this is one of the few forum communities where i feel more safe talking about myself, all the other ones have been corrupted by weirdos for me

there's a discord where one of my harassers who stole my old risque pictures and spread them is still allowed to post because the mods are fucking passive pieces of shit who say "because he harassed you and spread your pics in another server, we won't ban him here", and it's pathetic. "you can't prove it's him who did it"? yeah, because this sicko did it on an alt to avoid being held responsible.

ban his fucking ass, nobody even likes him, it's not some great loss.

they're cowardly to not ban him, they know that he'll try and avenge the ban somehow so they're refusing to take action. deny that it's anything but passivity.

the passivity is out of fucking fear. people fear this guy. he's said some really disgusting things. nobody has any willingness to purge him, he has a habit of coming after people who've chosen to take action against him.

this man, he has got this really sick, creepy, twisted sexual obsession with me, enough to admit that he had a ""fantasy"" about raping me, and killing my dog, all these atrocious things... that's fucking serial killer tier shit

yet he hates me...

put him in a fucking institution or something, that is where he belongs. this guy is a sick fuck, the troll excuse cannot fucking pardon him at this point. to go as far as saying you'd rape a woman after you've seen pictures of her partially naked body? that's inexcusable, you sicko, fuck you.

i dont have access to the server where he said this, so i can't report him, discord wont take screencaps at face value. i'm 99.9% sure he did say this. without a doubt. discord still wont take it.

his alt was previously harassing me and i do have a way to access those logs.. but i think he deactivated it.

i hate discord's support so much. "support" my ass, they are so incapable and inept, they don't even have a way in-app to report people for their posts, you have to use their external "support" site with one of the lousiest submission forms i have ever laid eyes on, and then they pry even further for log numbers, every single fucking log number! something that they should be able to access themselves?

why force me to do that much work? the fact that they're so bumbling and incompetent that they can't do any of this themselves is pathetic, i know they keep logs.

and people who get banned for legit reasons can remake, they dont IP ban. fuck discord "support" in the very least. the fact that the app would rather focus on promoting nitro and capitalistic greed over prioritizing improvement on user safety is pretty pathetic.

anyone who said discord bans too many people clearly has not been using discord, they do server purges but that's about it, they are horrendous at dealing with individual users who deserve to be banned.

Posted (edited)

no one should ever have to act as a marriage counselor for their parents.

Edited by suripin

Posted

In case anyone wants to know the actual quality of Dolls Kill clothes, the tongue in one of my shoes fell right off when I was adjusting it due to cheap stitching. And this is my first time wearing them lol.