• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Rant Thread

2397 posts in this topic

Posted

Sick of this whiny narcissistic brat that feigns mental illness to be a prick

Posted

If your kid dies from drugs, it's your kid's fucking fault and nobody else's. If another festival gets cancelled I'm gonna be mcfucking pissed. I'm not paying an extra tax/levy on tickets for police incompetence and I shouldn't have to. Security guards do a better jobs than cops so for them I'd happily pay. And I'm sick of entitled sounding old people saying "any extra price is worth paying so a parent doesn't have to bury their child"- news flash susan: I don't have to pay jack-shit. You just sound like an incompetent parent who's: 1. inadequate and danced around teaching your little bitch personal responsibility and 2. hates fun. And even if you feel that you've done all you can as a parent chances are if they got fucked out of the water at a festival, they're an adult and they're technically not your responsibility anymore and absolutely no-one is to blame except your dumbass kid. 

Posted

I´ve been so good with working out and eating healthy and now last week my PMS made me eat junk and laze around. I´m pissed at myself 

Posted

I´ve been so good with working out and eating healthy and now last week my PMS made me eat junk and laze around. I´m pissed at myself 

Damn this is so relatable. PMS is a bitch

Posted (edited)

don’t let it deter you though! Sometimes you need to indulge a little bit and be lazy. I found that if you’re too hard on yourself you end up lapsing harder than what you’re going through now.

treat yo’self a little and then turn around and kick some ass when the PMS passes.

S O I feel like every week I’m like “this week is so bad” but I feel like I say that every week... today I stupidly erased all my hard work that I’ve done for the past week/weekend... I can’t get the files back that and I was so pissed that I almost wanted to throw the laptop across the room. It’s not like anyone watches my content anyways, but I find joy in creating them so that’s why I spend 4+ hrs editing, replaying them, etc. until I think it’s “perfect” enough to go live.

my laptop kept pissing me off because I didn’t know how to manage my disk space no matter what I did. I would delete old footage and files I didn’t need to no avail that I ended up deleting my shit off of my laptop permanently. Ugh, I need to learn to control my anger and be patience but it’s so hard to. I want to see a therapist but the only thing holding me back is the cost of it even with insurance...

OH and I’m 4 days away from my period lol 😫😒

Edited by rosetea

Posted

Thanks for the encouraging words! I´m glad I´m not the only one haha :alpacaworry2:

I´m thinking of registering at a gym, at home I have zero motivation right now so that might help... but I also don´t really like to be around people lol 

btw we almost have the same username :alpacashocked:

Posted

Thanks for the encouraging words! I´m glad I´m not the only one haha :alpacaworry2:

I´m thinking of registering at a gym, at home I have zero motivation right now so that might help... but I also don´t really like to be around people lol 

btw we almost have the same username :alpacashocked:

yeah we do! And I noticed that it seems like you have a wedding coming up soon and I’m planning for mine!

You should definitely register for a gym! It definitely motivates me to get out and make it to classes. There are a lot of ppl in my classes and some ppl take the same classes as me every day/week. I noticed that if I don’t want to be bothered no one bothers me but I have finally befriend some housewives who are pretty nice, but I’m still left unbothered most of the time. 

However, if you do your own thing and not take any classes most of the time ppl are too busy focusing on their own workout at the gym so you won’t be around ppl that much, I guess just in passing.

Posted

I just want to have a fucking simple wedding. Is that TOO MUCH TO ASK?! I'm the type who hate wasting tons of money esp on a fucking wedding which is only what...? A day? I'd rather save up my money for marriage which is a big difference to a wedding. Plus why the fuck are u chiming in when ur ass is not the one getting married. Families man... They can be toxic af. 

Posted (edited)

I just want to have a fucking simple wedding. Is that TOO MUCH TO ASK?! I'm the type who hate wasting tons of money esp on a fucking wedding which is only what...? A day? I'd rather save up my money for marriage which is a big difference to a wedding. Plus why the fuck are u chiming in when ur ass is not the one getting married. Families man... They can be toxic af. 

omg same! I´t such a struggle and my family thinks they actually have a say in it! I also rather save money for a nice honeymoon lmao  

I hope you get the wedding you both want! :alpacacrush:

Edit: everyone it getting married  :alpacalove:

Edited by Rosetee
comment

Posted

omg same! I´t such a struggle and my family thinks they actually have a say in it! I also rather save money for a nice honeymoon lmao  

I hope you get the wedding you both want! :alpacacrush:

Edit: everyone it getting married  :alpacalove:

awh! thank you so much! :D and yeah, it's annoying! they will dismiss every single u said because it doesn't fit their agenda of "their perfect wedding" when it's actually supposed to be ur own wedding. 

Posted

Mistake: I went on the KF SJW art thing. A lot of them were just...ugly characters? Like, not even badly drawn or designed, just purposefully ugly. Further, I went on the"redraw art" and almost all of them are extremely boring. Like, god forbid these people ever watch Ren & Stimpy or Ed Edd & Eddy and see a cartoon style with GASP -- ugly characters! They just took ugly characters and gave them tinier lips, tinier noses, curvier bodies, etc. instead of just redrawing them in any style that resembled what the original intended. I mean, that's fine and all, I was just disappointed to see that everyone's idea of "fixing" art was to make it a boring, generic anime style lol. 

Posted

I really want to do all this work and graduate this semester but damn I have no motivation left in me.

Posted

i know i mentioned depop some time ago already but these cheapskates are rly testing me 😤

selling a bralette top in pristine condition I bought for $50 aud at a discounted $10 bc I wore it frequently and thought that was fair. enter random who asks “can you do $10 including shipping? x” 

note that standard post satchels within aus is $8.55. bitch really wants me to give my top away for a straight $1.45 and I haven’t even accounted for depop fees. LORDTTTTT

Posted

To stay in a hotel in the city center or to get an apartment that's a bit outside...? I HATE that Tokyo got rid of so many AirBNB's, they're all completely overpriced now :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

-Trying to get a second job bc i really need the money rn, especially since my main job keeps fucking my hours and paperwork up (and always try to make it my fault) but i have no motivation to do it and when i try to motivate myself...my anxiety kicks me in the face and makes me regret considering it...

-its 2019 and dudes are still asking girls to "exchange" body pics with them and getting pissy bc you say no since its clearly sexual and you don't know them or find them attractive. Try to coarse you into it then call you ugly etc and block you. Its so pathetic its laughable lol

Edited by Van ghostly