• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Marina And The Diamonds

20 posts in this topic

Posted

ayyy where my Diamonds at? Favourite era? Song? Opinion on her?

Posted

I used to like her a lot a couple of years ago, nowadays I pretty much forgot her music :|

However, I was introduced to her back in the Electra Heart era and that's my favourite one. I like some of her oldies, as for her new songs not so much. I was hooked on pretty much every song of the album: primadonna, bubblegum bitch, power & control, lies, etc.

As for Marina herself, I don't know much about her so I am rather indifferent...

Posted

I used to like her a lot a couple of years ago, nowadays I pretty much forgot her music :|

However, I was introduced to her back in the Electra Heart era and that's my favourite one. I like some of her oldies, as for her new songs not so much. I was hooked on pretty much every song of the album: primadonna, bubblegum bitch, power & control, lies, etc.

As for Marina herself, I don't know much about her so I am rather indifferent...

Marina is unforgetable shame on you 

Posted

Marina-and-the-Diamonds-gifs-marina-and-

Here I am fam :megusta: I've actually been considering making this thread but I didn't want to come off as THAT obsessed.

Posted

Marina-and-the-Diamonds-gifs-marina-and-

Here I am fam :megusta: I've actually been considering making this thread but I didn't want to come off as THAT obsessed.

hmmm let's see

"froot"

user name is froot also

Marina gif

eh, we got our obsessions~

Posted

OMG I FOUND MY PEOPLE

original.gif

*realizes you are not active*

tumblr_n09392ej681rjcywbo1_500.gif

Posted

I am here! I discovered her relatively recently and I have looked up to her ever since, she's amazing.

Posted

I like most of her stuff up to her electra heart era. i really don't like the froot era 

Posted

i loved her froot era and love her as a person as well, has anyone read her new blog? 

Posted

on tumblr?

yes

Posted

tenor.thumb.gif.d888659932a7c0936bac3f68

Posted

REVIVE MY DIAMONDS!

still waiting for an album but I understand if she needs to take time! 

Been stanning for 4-5 years!

Posted

Baby was good enough to tie me over until Marina's new album

Posted

Marina is dropping a new song this week!