• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

987 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Seriously? Having a bad makeup day isn't calling someone ugly. I'm not picky when it comes to makeup but her one eye look bruised. I'm surprised Jun didn't say anything even for a video. 

I don't understand.

One day people are bashing Rachel for her assumed filters and that she should just stop because she was so pretty and she should go back to before . (completely ignoring she has gotten older too/weight fluctuations) 

And then she tries something different with make up and that gets ripped apart too.

Like, what can she do that would appease ya'll? Cuz now it's just fullspeed on attack her face train. 

Ive always liked rachel and enjoyed her vlogs until they got lazy this last year and a half. 

shes always tried different makeup looks that have been fine but when your eye look bruised. You take a makeup wipe and try again. It sucks but it's better than what was presented. No one expects Rachel to be great with makeup but she was better off with no makeup and trying again later

Edited by saber932

Posted

Jun's last video screams Rachel: Japanese Meal for Cats. Humm, another attempt to go trending by inserting cats again and doing almost the same thumbnail as one of their previous viral videos. 

Posted

I don't even care if Rachel is behind this, I'm already bored by the title... I turned off notifications for the most part, it will only show up on youtube itself. I hovered over the bell and sighed when I read it. At this point I might unsub but I still have a little hope.

Posted (edited)

I think the most outrageous part about them lately is not the fact that they became inactive, it's that they became super lazy and they still expect so much from their fans. 

They know damn well they are doing a bad job lately, and they still beg their patrons for money and people to vote for Jun for the Shorty Awards. Still. If I were them, I would not even dare. I know some of the other channels that were elected and literally none of them promoted that although they work harder and do a better job.

Also, their videos are either cats or Rachel bringing up her depression and anxiety. Yes Rachel, we know it was very hard for you and I personally respected you for all the hard work you did the past years. Try seeking professional help.

Edited by LittleFlower

Posted

I'm so tired of cat videos, even though I love cats...

Posted

I'm so tired of cat videos, even though I love cats...

Posted

the new video is just like the old one(homemade catfood) tbh. nothing new. so...

Posted

the new video is just like the old one(homemade catfood) tbh. nothing new. so...

...which would be fine but it everything seems so similar that I'm even bored thinking about it. I'm usually pretty loyal to the YouTubers I subscribe to but that's because I watch to a slice in the life of someone which can be quite varied even for people with a narrow topic.  As their topic is - or so I thought - being a (married) international couple in a country that's the home country of one of them, it's kind of constricted if they only show their cats.

Posted

the mood was ruined towards the end when you can hear rachel laughing and the presentation of the food was destroyed by the cats XD. It turned into another cat video. Also what I learned from this video is cleaning up after them will be a pain. Honestly the homemade catfood was a better video. 

Posted

Mmm...they just did a live where they accept donations?? And someone donated 250 pounds? K then

Also funny how Taylor R just did a live yesterday and now they are doing it too.

Posted

Mmm...they just did a live where they accept donations?? And someone donated 250 pounds? K then

Also funny how Taylor R just did a live yesterday and now they are doing it too.

I don't know why people send donations and gifts that aren't art. They dont need it. I always loved watching what they get but since they are lazy, why send them all this stuff. Give it to someone who needs it. 

Posted (edited)

The real question is: why are they begging for donations? That's terrible. 

I don't know why people send donations and gifts that aren't art. They dont need it. I always loved watching what they get but since they are lazy, why send them all this stuff. Give it to someone who needs it. 

Many people still hold on to the nostalgia of these two and I cannot deny that both of them used to give me a happy soothing vibe before. 

Edited by LittleFlower

Posted (edited)

What do they need money for, anyway? (If it's not for charity, I haven't watched their videos in a long time).

They can legit make videos and earn money themselves. Right now, A LOT of people literally cannot work. Me included. I am a student, I have overheads and other running costs and I am unable to work right now.

They can go ____ themselves.

Edited by Minzgruen
Unable to write properly

Posted (edited)

They still exploit that cute vanilla 2012 image of theirs and have no regret. Lol sorry guys I am mad but it's outraging how in such critical situations these two seem to beg for money. 

Ps: Meanwhile, Taylor R who was super cringe and manipulative at some point became very hardworking, creative, and compassionate. 

Edited by LittleFlower

Posted

I take back whatever I said before. They are far from being good people. They are freaking leeches without an ounce of compassion. Instead of putting their platform into good use by sharing awareness about the virus and making a fundraiser, they open stupid packages and beg for money. F you Rachel and Jun. You don't deserve sh*t.

They still exploit that cute vanilla 2012 image of theirs and have no regret. Lol sorry guys I am mad but it's outraging how in such critical situations these two seem to beg for money. No respect for them and I hope they will find themselves lonely again as a payback.

Ps: Meanwhile, Taylor R who was super cringe and manipulative at some point became very hardworking, creative, and compassionate. She is raising awareness as much as she can, still making weekly videos, and started a business... while being 100 times richer than them. For some (aka R&J), hard work is just a way to earn money, no more, no less. 

I'll note I skimmed it while working. Only thing I was curious to know was how much Rachel pays in Japanese and American taxes. Not that she is obligated to say just curious. 

I miss 2016 Rachel and Jun. They are just dead to me everytime I see a video posted. 

Also they are doing a taco video for junskitchen vlog....blllehh