• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

990 posts in this topic

Posted

she looks... inflated.

Posted

Imo, when she was advertising her cherry blossom jewelry was when she looked the most gorgeous (to me, anyway).

Idk what she's doing now but it makes me sad. 

Posted

My BMI used to be 13.7 at the lowest and since I've been underweight for the majority of my life it felt normal to eat so little. I was willingly treated a couple years ago and now I'm around 16.5 BMI, still severely underweight but a lot better compared to before. Once you've been restricting for so long your stomach physically shrinks so you need to stretch it back to a "normal" size by eating a bit more than usual. The pain can range from a bit of discomfort or downright painful. I do wish Rachael the best but it's going to take a long time to be at a healthy weight.

Posted (edited)

Okay I just watched the video so I could get a better look. This to me is what everyone with cheek fillers look like:

PRC_116806566.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&z
yes it’s drastic but Charlotte Crosby is a very good example of filler face. Rachel plz no don’t do it! 

Edited by doobie123
Photo

Posted (edited)

Am I the only one who thinks that she had cheek fillers at some point and now it just kinda...went bacn to normal? 

Guys, just go back to videos like "how we met", or her video when she was adverting the Sakura Jewelry, and you will see how her face was round and she had chubby cheeks. She never had those cheekbones that way before. 

Just look how full and chubby her face is in here!

She looked very pretty.

Edit: apparently it was just temporary. Her cheeks look normal and chubby now, and she looks nice again.

Edited by LittleFlower

Posted (edited)

Edited by Maebean
Brought up difference btwn ARFID & anorexia nervosa before seeing 8 other posts saying the same thing days ago. Oops.

Posted

Am I the only one who thinks that she had cheek fillers at some point and now it just kinda...went bacn to normal? Because her face looks boney af. 

Guys, just go back to videos like "how we met", or her video when she was adverting the Sakura Jewelry, and you will see how her face was round and she had chubby cheeks. She never had those cheekbones that way before. 

Just look how full and chubby her face is in here!

She looked very pretty. I hope that whatever she has now is just temporary or whatever. I am sure if she gains more weight she will look great again

I thought her face was always chubby cheeks. It feels like she had procedures recently but who knows. Back then she didn't seem the type to do it until after her nose job (with the modeling in stuff) Im just rambling so I'm not saying you are wrong because you do show a valid point. 

Posted (edited)

I thought her face was always chubby cheeks. It feels like she had procedures recently but who knows. Back then she didn't seem the type to do it until after her nose job (with the modeling in stuff) Im just rambling so I'm not saying you are wrong because you do show a valid point

Maybe... 

Edited by LittleFlower

Posted

here is a comparison of this video and a video from 2013

rachel.JPG

Posted (edited)

here is a comparison of this video and a video from 2013

rachel.JPG

Well okay, I can see the difference. But she was a lot younger, the one on the right is a lot paler/there's not as much contrast, plus she's smiling on the right and her hair looks a bit fluffier.

There's definitely a difference but I can't really tell what happened lol

Edited by Minzgruen

Posted

Well okay, I can see the difference. But she was a lot younger, the one on the right is a lot paler/there's not as much contrast, plus she's smiling on the right and her hair looks a bit fluffier.

There's definitely a difference but I can't really tell what happened lol

this was pre perm treatment too and the longer your hair gets, you tend to lose that wave and volume. I was trying to use this more on facial structure than contrast because obviously they have more lighting lol Her lips are def bigger and the cheeks even when smiling were fuller.

Posted (edited)

Yep. Her face definitely got skinnier. Her cheekbones are more pronounced.

Edited by LittleFlower

Posted

Kinda happy that they're starting to fall off. These people are not cut out to be influencers.

Posted

this was pre perm treatment too and the longer your hair gets, you tend to lose that wave and volume. I was trying to use this more on facial structure than contrast because obviously they have more lighting lol Her lips are def bigger and the cheeks even when smiling were fuller.

Yeah, I know that it's the perm, just the fact that it frames the face differently. I'm sure that something happened! She looks different. Just that there might be a better reference picture out there

Posted (edited)

Kinda happy that they're starting to fall off. These people are not cut out to be influencers.

I don't think they really care. 

Edited by LittleFlower