• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Rachel and Jun

650 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you guys know why Jun's channel doesn't have a regular upload schedule? Do I have to be a patron to get weekly/monthly videos?

They said that Jun always puts in a lot of effort into filming and editing which is a) why it takes really long to finish a video and b) there's no schedule because he's a huge perfectionist and sometimes refilms from different angles and takes really long to decide on music and everything. Quality over quantity on his channel, so no, Patreon won't give you more.

Does anyone know what happened to Poki, their cat?

He's home? I guess you're referring to the latest video with Haku and Nagi? Poki just doesn't work with the leash, so taking him outside would probably make him run away. I'm still surprised that the other two never have the urge to run off apparently, they're so calm, it's almost weird lol

Posted

Does anyone know what happened to Poki, their cat?

as qualle said, poki is still around but he was a former stray and they've stated he's not good on the leash and didn't get the same early training that haku and nagi got as they were adopted as kittens, cats also have different personalities and aren't the same so it makes sense they wouldnt risk poki getting loose or involving him in the food videos as they've shown (i think i saw him in one but it was stated he'll just go for the food rather than watch like the other two). He's still got street tendencies and seems to be very food motivated so much that he goes into trash cans even when provided with enough food, many people i know who had former strays that are now indoor only cats cant let them out like they do their other cats because of their past but it doesn't mean they're not loved as much or anything, just gotta adapt to their pets history and whats safe for them. 

Posted

What bugs me is they dont have a set schedule for their videos. People say it's because they are busy but at the same time youtube is their main job or at least that is what they've said. The videos come out great but if they promise once a month then do once a month. 

Also if they didnt have cats, their channel would be dead by now just because that is the current content that is getting views. Yeah Jun's kitchen is amazing but part of is the cats and they know it. (compared to last year it has been all cats. Same time not complaining) 

Posted (edited)

Since Rachel is back in Cali, they are probably heading home for the holidays. Not a fan of the wigs and horns though. As for Firefly, it's a nice dress but isn't her best work. The lace looks like it's coming off. 

Screenshot_20181208-143028.png

Edited by saber932

Posted

Since Rachel is back in Cali, they are probably heading home for the holidays. Not a fan of the wings and horns though. As for Firefly, it's a nice dress but isn't her best work. The lace looks like it's coming off. 

Rachel also posted a video of that on Twitter and tbh I didn't recognize her at all. The make up really doesn't make her look good or maybe it's her blank/strict expression that she always has going on when she's modeling.

Posted (edited)

Rachel also posted a video of that on Twitter and tbh I didn't recognize her at all. The make up really doesn't make her look good or maybe it's her blank/strict expression that she always has going on when she's modeling.

The whole look is a mess and it isnt her fault. I know in the last they were telling her how to pose but the look overall doest suit her compared to the last dress. It feels like they rushed the dress because firefly path can def do better. 

It also bugs me on how her followers say this is why she is busy( as it's a job) When to rachel its playing dressup while for the designers/photographers its marketing.

edit: ok the video fireflypath posted is not the same as twitter. It's a very small difference but the one on rachel and Jun twitter has shadows, red eyes, and angle that makes it look even worse.

Edited by saber932

Posted (edited)

That lace part looks like an oversized doily or even a pad just glued to the front of the dress tbh.

Edited by Sapphos

Posted (edited)

I love the red dress. It looks that they didn't get a makeup artist this time and had someone else do it. No offense to Rachel, I couldnt take the cheesy insta story. 🤮

Screenshot_20181208-185428.png

Screenshot_20181208-185410.png

Screenshot_20181208-185400.png

Edited by saber932

Posted

Rachel is insufferable for me.  I like Jun's Kitchen though.  His videos could air on Television IMO.

Posted

Rachel is insufferable for me.  I like Jun's Kitchen though.  His videos could air on Television IMO.

You know Rachel helps with jun kitchen for filming a and editing right? 

Posted

You know Rachel helps with jun kitchen for filming a and editing right? 

That's great.  She should keep doing that.

Posted

Since Rachel is back in Cali, they are probably heading home for the holidays. Not a fan of the wigs and horns though. As for Firefly, it's a nice dress but isn't her best work. The lace looks like it's coming off. 

Cali? Rachel is from Ohio 

Posted (edited)

Cali? Rachel is from Ohio 

Firefly path is from California and all their shoots/ models shoot from the cali/LA area. The last time she modeled for them they made a stop from her parent's house to cali then back to japan. My pointwas they are probably heading back to ohio and made a pitstop 

Edited by saber932

Posted (edited)

I am on mobile so I don't know how to embed videos, but they put out one today called "We're moving!" 

They're moving to Fukuoka. 

I hope Rachel and Micaela don't become bff and sink into j-vlogger clique drama land.

Edited by heckin_bork
Spelling

Posted

I am on mobile so I don't know how to embed videos, but they put out one today called "We're moving!" 

They're moving to Fukuoka. 

I hope Rachel and Micaela don't become bff and sink into j-vlogger clique drama land.

they probably will. i get the 'all the cool kids are in fukuoka' vibe from this.